What is NPC in terms of countries?

What is NPC in terms of countries?

Attached: NPC mask.png (320x252, 51K)

China and India. Combined almost 3 billion NPCs.

Canada

USA

True

Attached: 1535674683075.png (498x450, 7K)

NPC meme is trash.

bulgaria, china, japan, vietnam, mexico

If you would play a strategy game based on modern world, which country would you play as?
Those countries that you wouldn't play are NPCs

this

Africa

Yeah but, what makes someone an "NPC" is not having an inner monologue/sub-vocalization, not literal mmo NPCs

t.

Attached: D3FAFC7D07A242A0A0DE790097E0E391.jpg (234x264, 10K)

germany

nah, the NPC meme is literal.
NPCs go through their lives never leaving the path programmed by society, never seeing the bigger picture

In terms of the country itself, any well known country that is ultimately irrelevant, often as a result of a larger more relevant neighbour i.e. Canada, New Zealand, Austria, etc.
In terms of people themselves who are soulless drones who exist only to advance the storyline of the nation, many Asians like Japanese and Chinese and of course Americans.

Germany
Canada
Denmark
China
Middle East and Africa

northen europe and japs

Attached: staynpc.png (971x546, 55K)

>In terms of people themselves who are soulless drones who exist only to advance the storyline of the nation, many Asians like Japanese and Chinese
you fundamentality misunderstand what npcs are. they arr conformist but in no way inherently collectivist. an introverted, contemplative east asian society with high IQ population is likely to produce more thinkers. individualistic, extroverted and low iq society is likely to produce npcs. it’s about internal monologue, not some sort of collectivist vs individualism deal.

entire new world
>muh fake robotic smiles
>muh tipping
>muh all the same mass produced houses, neighborhoods, fashions, fake cancer quasi political outrage distractions happening cyclically, even total outsider with zero exposure to it all can predict it all perfectly

all of asia
>15 hour factory shift is the norm
i rest my case here

muslim world
>lalalala ilalalala lalailalalailailala aaaaaaallllaaaaaaaaaaa 10 times a day or we behead you
total npc behavior, wonder if they have a single authentic thought in their entire lives

africa for some reason seem extremely authentic to me, every tribe canibalizes you differently, every shaman can cast different spells, every person shouts different sounding gibberish sounds and they all have different strain of ebola

Is this the effects of weebism on men?

>npc can’t even comprehend what an actual npc is
>thinks it’s some “i’m an individual” bullshit
is this the effect of non-existent internal dialogue

Attached: 1536689613482.png (680x683, 397K)

Boo, get better material. I've already seen this image posted before.