Why?

Why?

Attached: IMG_1927.jpg (1280x1662, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_the_Portuguese_discovery_of_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because

because they felt like it

why what you fucking gook

Why?

Attached: au.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Kys

distribution, I guess

We discovered Australia, just thank God everyday we thought that piece of land sucked, otherwise you'd be stuck in England with shitty weather and caked-up chav girls

Why do you exist, you disgusting, subhuman monkey? The continued existence of Huezil is a stain on the collective dignity of humanity. I unironically despite you favela-dwelling apes for what you've done to such a beautiful and prosperous part of the world. You don't deserve your land. You're human filth.

this, why what
the empty zones are mostly jungle/mountains

You didn't discover anything, you shitskin Moor. The Dutch discovered Australia.

>beautiful
everything in brazilian territory is ugly you retard EVERYTHING
have you seen the fucking jungle? 3rd world shit

Nobody likes living in the jungle, where is harder to build competent infrastructure and get a job if you are a corruption-riddled shithole.

Why is Uruguay empty

If you were open-minded, and didn't think that the world revolved about Northern European people, you'd realize that it's incredibly likely that the Portuguese were the first Europeans to sight Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_the_Portuguese_discovery_of_Australia

In fact, that's the equivalent of Leif Ericsson being the one to discover America, as opposed to Columbus.
In terms that a chav like you could understand: I'd bet my left nut that the Western Spaniards were likely the first ones to sight what is now called ''Southern Land''

tornadoes clean up the country

Uruguay is a fake country it's serve as a proxy so that Brazil and Argentina don't go to war.in this country there is only pasture and some plantation.

moor

Citizen of a degenerate country where rap music prevails.

Based Brazil
Fuck Asians

How about you stop trying to steal other people's accomplishments like a fucking Arab?

I'm just analyzing historical facts applying common sense

cows don't allow people in

*nglo perfidy.

Very low population density and even then it is not evenly spread as 2/3rds live near the coast so the country is mostly empty pampas.

Attached: 021.jpg (720x540, 85K)

enjoy your depressing weather, chap

Attached: 1536449151288.png (332x332, 148K)

calm down man

It's just so weird how all of the surrounding area are so populated. Did not many immigrants come to Uruguay?

most of the center part is brazil. no one likes to live in there

hey we have those bird-things here aswell. A bunch of them broke out of a farm a while ago and gobermint says we shouldn't shoot them :-DDD

t. african acid attacker who's into polyamorous relationships

>Why don't you live in a jungle???

Attached: 951.png (474x711, 90K)

Oi mate do you have a stab loincense?

The continent is fucking massive and there's nothing but jungle or desert in there