Fellow New Worlders, why did your ancestors strike out for these unknown climes? Were they seeking peace? Land? GFs?

Fellow New Worlders, why did your ancestors strike out for these unknown climes? Were they seeking peace? Land? GFs?

Attached: 1525985614005.jpg (2048x1536, 869K)

great grandma came to the states because of mussomemei

debt prisoners

propably rape and murder

My great grandparents were escaping the oven.

>mother's side
war (france), famine (ireland), war (hungary)

>father's side
war (germany)

Only 4 to 6 are fuckable don't @ me

Eastern Europe is pretty poor

idk

Because they were BASED and REDPILLED

Probably just better economic opportunity, nothing interesting that I'm aware of. A distant grandfather supposedly came to the new world for something to do with Maximilian I of Mexico but that may not be true, just family hearsay.

My great grandparents are french and came in the 40s/50s I assume after getting fucked in ww2 they gave up

Whats the context for this? What are they all in their undies?

because the USSR was a shithole

Roll

My Dutch ancestor arrived in 1660 with the Dutch West India Company and presumably got stuck here after the British conquered New York, my German ancestor fled the draft of Otto von Bismarck in the late 1800s, and my Irish ancestor was a motorbike thief who was caught by the British and deported here in the 1900s or 1910s from County Mayo.

That's all I know. Cowards and thieves.

my great uncle went to venezuela because it used to be really rich before gommies took over. he just returned to spain this year.
also my great grandparent built Ford Model T cars in Argentina and my grandparent also went to argentina but they both returned

Attached: elcastellano.png (1504x855, 1.53M)

Why are they all so fat?

Fluid retention.

Attached: mar.jpg (601x400, 65K)

I see

this is it
/thread

3 is the hottest qt

They either got caught stealing shit, ran away from Ireland because the English were fags, were sailors who managed to get land grants and settle down, or moved away from Canada because it was too cold.

agreed Park

our original colonists have much in common with yours, which is no surprise because we were Britain's dumping grounds before you

something like 30% of all British convicts went to the USA, after rebellion it was cut off, then 70% went to you

gold and native girls

My grandparents were all born here. Before them I don't know any of my ancestors.

your family didn't keep any records? that sucks

Grandpa's family has been in Quebec for who knows how long and my grandma came here because she didn't want to have a drunk scot for a husband

Because Italy in the 1860s was a shithole and so Spain in 1910s

3 is the hottest qt

Free land, high social posistion,freedom.

>Because Italy in the 1860s
Same story but 1901 Sicily. They were pork butchers who left

My great grandparent went to uruguay after the war with my grandfather. He gew up there and so did my dad, my grandmother is uruguayan. Then they all camr back after the end of the regime but my grandpa divorced and was homesick and went back until he died.

Convicts, imprisoned and transported.
Fleeing economic destitution post-ww2 (sent by their families).
Job opportunities.

>they both returned
why?

Attached: 1522353789479.jpg (638x960, 34K)

8 is such a qt. Small, big titties, beautiful face and body.
My parents settled from Poland to Germany when I was a baby, because communist Poland was a poor shithole. And it mostly still is in the eastern areas.
Pic related.

Attached: C42529CF-7309-4C22-854F-D3026F5C804F.jpg (640x1772, 424K)

my great grandparent returned to Galicia with some savings and became part of the hi-tech company Singer and had a sports car back when even owning a car was rare
my grandparent couldn't adapt to Argentina and became an alcoholic with mental issues

What's the use of it? I love my family as long as I have knew them, the guys before are just dust now

> 9 and 0
I have a fetish for big noses

Most people keep records because it's interesting, not out of love.

9 is best choice

>I have a fetish for Jews
ftfy

> big breast
> big nose

Attached: 1536995235877.jpg (926x1632, 84K)