What happened, biz?

What happened, biz?

Attached: DQmX2xbLP7CuCizbdCRvbJ4GQadB7V9cDmdnxkrmvj5juwD.png (3171x907, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/997367778364526593
youtube.com/watch?v=qkgH-6Z6snA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

what do you mean?

this

Attached: 1526498602966.jpg (1512x2016, 349K)

lol just fucking use bistamp withdrawals go through in 2 days if ur from eu

Or Coinbase if you're in the US. Is this a meme or something?

Newfag get the fuck out REEEEEEEE

Attached: Blackjak.jpg (700x700, 29K)

yes its a damn meme. ez af to cash out

this

>Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.
>You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
>Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.
Not this gay shit again. I literally just cashed out a stack on coinbase. Deposited to my checking account in 2 days

This. 16 grand deposited from coinspot to my bank in 36hrs.

Why the fuck would I want to cash out into government money?

Obviously they give you Coinbase employees priority. I've been waiting 3.5 months for my 87k USD withdrawal to go through...

twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/997367778364526593

with marketing like this its no surprise this shitcoin is tanking

I remember seeing people in these threads saying QASH was going to be top 20, even top 10 EOY because "Well Trons top 10 and they have no product so it'll be the same for QASH" & "Well the CEO of QASH said it would be a top 5 coin, why would he lie?".
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trashy Qashies are the most absolute stupid people. They see the big names working/invested in the project and are like "wow, this is too good to fail" without seeing it's been doing nothing but fail for years.
>Shit exchanges
>BUT user! LIQUID WILL FIX ALL THEIR PROBLEMS
They've been running exchanges FOR 4 YEARS and you think they'll magically learn how to run an exchange just because of Liquid? Their combined exchange will be even more of a mess.
>Missing multiple deadlines. WBB was delayed 4 TIMES.
>Being sued due to their exchanges incompetence cheating a fund out of a huge trade.
Face it. Quoine is a mess and all the "experience" in the world doesn't mean shit if they can't translate it to results. This is what happens when a bunch of traditional finance dinosaurs try and enter crypto.

exactly
when liquid releases its gonna dump like shit when people realize their new exchange is a failure as well

Oh and I forgot to mention how fucking shit their marketing is.
>But user marketing will start when liquid is out
It's not just the lack of it. It's the fact that the little bits we have seen have been absaloutley shit.
Look at this. Then look at their youtube channel. THEY UPLOADED A FAN MADE VIDEO TO THEIR CHANNEL which was nothing but moonboy motifs like "A MISSION TO BE A TOP 5 COIN" and rocket imagery. For a while it wasn't even in the description that it was fanmade and everyone thought it was official. It's honestly a complete embarrassment and it's only going to be worse when they "ramp up"

Holy shit I didn't realize just how awful that music video would be. They even put a rocket at the end kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=qkgH-6Z6snA

imagine, someone in marketing looked at that and said "yes, we want this to represent us".

Just cashed out 1500€ lehad to wait 2 days

yeah its fucking horrible