Looking to learn Russian, how did you learn this bazaar and beautiful language yourself?

Looking to learn Russian, how did you learn this bazaar and beautiful language yourself?

Attached: 1531413215746.jpg (720x960, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0YYj7DqOm-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I teach russian 10$ per hour
come to my city and bring $

>russian is so beautiful and very useful

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

When did russians turn to judiasm?

>bazaar

wouldn't 10$ per hour be super cheap for a westerner to study language

be quite lief, I'm not a pragmatist, I just have 70% slavic ancestry and even more I want to learn the language for their literature. I think the culture and the language is beautiful including the numerous potholes and communist era rotted buildings.

Attached: 1536924814521.png (900x695, 322K)

its a sound illusion that slavs have meaningful words
it is entirely attitude
with the same basic 5 "words" (primal sounds really), you can perfectly explain to everyone exactly what you want, total perfection of information transfer
its just about shouting them or being quiet, making sounds happy or angry, cheerful or sad, enthusiastic or monotone

experienced and advanced slav speakers gradually switch to using just one "word" (just a sound really) and their eyebrows, these older ones can explain everything with only their eyebrows, rarely resorting to using sound

Why would you learn Russian. Just learn a useful language like Finnish instead

you just work your way through a grammar textbook, use duolingo, start an anki deck for your vocabulary and watch videos. when you're ready to practice with natives you can find friends so easily it's great.

Indeed a whole steam friends list to babble russian with

I know this "primal sound" and sound illusions thing that you're talking about, sometimes for fun I act and scream like a mad russian throwing in a blyat and such but I'm just babbling a mixture of their vocabulary and their character.

I would learn finnish for her

Attached: 7ddd31c683653c1d3574dee2d355d712.jpg (1503x2003, 356K)

yep
agree with someone? say blyat without any emotions
disagree? say blyaaaat with slight annoyed eyebrow expression
want to threaten someone? squint eyebrows and say blyat loudly
having sex? say blyat slowly and softly
happy? blyat through a smile
want to establish dominance? make your blyat more loud than the other guy can make his

to add to this:
words other than blyat and cyka (pronounced suka) were added during the cold war to confuse western spies
dont tell kgb u heard it from me, i have extensive experience on online private servers in various videogames so i know exactly what im talking about here

youtu.be/0YYj7DqOm-Y

Absolutely NOT based

Attached: 1533030084096.jpg (708x1080, 81K)

My mom :)

I wonder what a russian boy sounds like getting fucked.

Attached: uwot.png (605x465, 210K)

Is it again you, son of cheap russian hoe?

>learning Finnish when everybody speaks Swedish in Finland