I'm getting fit not for getting pussies, but for improving my health you dip!

>i'm getting fit not for getting pussies, but for improving my health you dip!
This is what fitards actually believe. Pathetic vaginaslaves who waste so much money just to increase the vagina price these days.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

most of them do it to fuck men not women silly ivan

It's like 60% for pussy and 40% for other reasons

I just want to look scary and be able to kill the vast majority of men in a 1-1 fight. I would never kill anyone of course, I just want to be able to. For security and confidence purposes.

Being muscular don't make you a good fighter.

All this time and I still do it for Emi...

Attached: 248053e6a92624db42128ca66d461cad.jpg (320x480, 31K)

>be russian
>no gf

Wow really my sides

I am getting Jow Forums because i need to be in prime physical condition come this spring

I had a gf before getting fit

Tell us more.

This is important to know

Cringe and bluepilled. Lifting is for moving furniture

And then you got a bf?

Attached: petrosyan_eugene_vaganovich.jpg (443x600, 47K)

I wish. women are not worth it

Being fat and weak makes you even worse fighter...

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

Women are worth it. You just need to find the right one. I hope, anyways

Attached: 1535384776891.jpg (1600x1600, 228K)

>says Ivan as he empties another bottle of the shittiest russian vodka and forgets that he was supposed to shoot himself

>seething f*toid

I need a woman by 30, I want kids, I hate that I'm a normalfag and tried fighting it but it's just too hard resisting my true subhuman self :C

why do gym bros think lifting more means they can fight? every dude ive met with sentiment has 1. never been in a fight 2. actively avoids cardio
if you've never fought and cant go up two flights of stairs you think your deadlift is gonna save you? genuinely retarded

I am going to apply for our army rangers when they have screening in the spring.
So i need to be strong, and conditioned, need to run a 8 mile in 40 minutes for example.
So i keep Jow Forums for a purpose

Street fights are a lot different from boxing or martial arts. They're a lot less about cardio.

That mentality makes sense considering getting in shape does actually benefit your health but it does little to increase your success with girls which is more dependent on things like your face, height and wealth

Nice, good luck man.

The average gymbro does way more cardio than 95% of 'fitness enthusiast' normies who think eating quinoa and going swimming once a week qualifies them as healthy.

The entire strawman of 'brawny gymbro who huffs after running a few metres' is complete and utter cope. Not even sure where or how it was contrived considering that you'll plateau very quickly if your respiratory system isn't able to sustain the burden of heavy weights. even lard ass powerlifters run more than you do, limp-wristed faggot

Getting into shape will improve your face if you're obese, and your facial aesthetics are often in tandem with your neck and shoulders.

I agree OP. Most gym rats are pussy-slave betas.. I cant stand looking at males doing things and changing themselves just to attract (more) girls.

I was always sporty but college made me gain some extra weight, and my mother got angry and sad because of it, so I went to the gym and got nice again. I'm literally fit because of my mum (already had /have a gf)

and thinking how much time, money and dedication it took me, it made me wonder how pathetic I would have to be, just to do it for girls. I literally have 0 respect for people who work out for that

Yeah no shit but unless it is a sucker punch scenario I'll take a guy that can hold his wind and has thrown a punch before over the average gym bro that has never fought, cant run a mile in under 10 minutes, but can bench 2 plates

At least they aren't doing it for men.

Experience is more valuable, but if you're saying a 2pl8 guy can't hit hard, you're lying to yourself

Attached: 1532632740432.jpg (729x1032, 354K)

so when are ya gonna fuck your mom

Well gynocentrists are worse than faggots, anyway.

I just do it so that I can look at myself in the mirror without disgust.

one can be narcissistic
I loved staring at my skinny skeleton body and abs in mirror when I worked out and was on keto diet
then my lazy side took over...

Huge guys who don't use a punching bag lack twitch fibers apparently, which makes them hit slow.

I'd still bet on the bigger guy though myself.

This, too. Enjoying your body and its appearance feels nice

Attached: 1531288947093.jpg (403x497, 30K)

>I loved staring at my skinny skeleton body and abs in mirror
Do you have pics from back then you can post here?? No homo.

This. I don't want a partner. Being single is superior, but I have my pride.

hitting hard is something i won't deny that's why i prefaced with the sucker punch bit. however if a fight breaks out and lasts more than 10 seconds gymbro is already completely out of breath on top of inexperience. your average unathletic guy can pump iron absolutely nothing about that makes him a good fighter even on the streets

>Being single is superior

Sounds more like you're shit-talking lifters than experienced fighters. Experience wins regardless of their routine. A guy who lifts who fights often beats an inexperienced cardio guy every time. With fighting, it's all experience

Attached: 1532917733181.png (476x635, 292K)

I honestly wish I cared that much about women.

Have felt the feeling of realizing your fit, realizing how light and full of energy your body is, no longer constrained by weakness, you can do a fucking back flip now, and can move and bend shit, you weren't able to some months ago, but now you can.
And don't even get me started on how much better even breathing is

The only things I genuinely love in life are reading and working my forge, and other people ruin both of those.

I don't want to go to the mall, or eat out, or travel, or any of that shit. People are shit tier.

well ya did you even read what ive said?

>how much better even breathing is
Just don't fucking smoke.

yeah here's me in my peak skeleton phase b4 I got depressed

Attached: 0keREQ9Z1t4.jpg (1368x1757, 408K)

Take up smoking for a year and then quit instantly for the same result.

>Pathetic vaginaslaves who waste so much money just to increase the vagina price these days
why are russian posters so unbelievably blackpilled

>The only things I genuinely love in life are reading and working my forge, and other people ruin both of those
Do you live in a hollowed out cliff and enjoy smoking from your pipe and nature?
Are you particularly short and beefy by chance?

Yes. Who from the gym hurt you?

Skinny, but not that bad

Attached: 1533706710497.jpg (256x239, 18K)

Aim higher than the actual standard is all I can say. You want to be able to consistently hit their required target even on a particular bad day where you aren't feeling at your strongest. Good luck ;) xxx

>t. Have a friend in the Royal Marines

Why are Russian posters such brainlets?

vodka, anime and latent homosex

>another gynocentrist exploded

Don't bully, please.

Attached: 15345903243050.jpg (600x600, 48K)

I live in a forest, smoking is retarded, I'm average height, and I don't aim for bulk.

All that being said, dwarves are awesome.

Saved for motivational purposes ;)

i’m getting fit because i want to be a good dad, be more able to help other people, be healthier and look better

>thinking this is the black pill
You are unironically bluepilled, boganoid.

Sounds comfy but lacks needed excitement imo. Unironically yolo, try doing some more thrilling stuff.

It doesn't, but in a fight between two untrained guys the fitter one has an advantage.

Strength helps plug gaps in technique and claw your way out of mistakes. And all else being equal, it's an advantage

It's the army. Make sure you can hit their standards even when hungry, tried and sleep deprived.

ignore the other replies, it's all about dissuasion, people will be less likely to fuck with your if you're muscular

They'll hit hard for sure but look at boxers even in upper ranges their arms are not that massive.
Treetrunk arms take power to swing, jab or punch add in that you'd need to hit well, fast and with somewhat of a force to cause some damage and not pillow flying at you-tier, it tires you quickly.
I'm not saying some noodle-arm is not gonna hit harder but it is a double-edged sword.

It feels good to work out though Ivan, not that I'd expect your fatt ass to know anything about that.