Is adolf a common name in germany?

Is adolf a common name in germany?
it's a good name i'd hate for one guy to ruin it for everyone

Attached: Philisopepe.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giga.de/extra/ratgeber/specials/verbotene-namen-diese-vornamen-sind-in-deutschland-nicht-erlaubt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are a lot of old farts with that name (like my grandfather), but newborns can't get named Adolf anymore, because the Einwohnermeldeamt doesn't accept this name

Other illegal names here:

Fanta
Borussia
Sputnik
Waldmeister
Lenin
Bierstübl
Atomfried
Satan
Judas
McDonald
Lord
Joghurt
Woodstock
Whisky
Superman
Verleihnix
Poppy
Schroeder

giga.de/extra/ratgeber/specials/verbotene-namen-diese-vornamen-sind-in-deutschland-nicht-erlaubt/

Can Volga German get German citizenship with that name?

Is McDonald illegal because it sounds like Donald(Trump)?
Tbh the name Donald and the name Trump should be illegal

It's legal in Sweden, and I hope it sticks around. We had some kings named that, and a famous school in Stockholm is named Adolf Fredriks. If you ask me, I think we can reclaim it.

>newborns can't get named Adolf anymore
What the fuck sort of cucked country do you live in? I don't think the concept of illegal names even exists here.

>McDonald
>Woodstock
>Whisky
wtf why are these illegal?

>Tbh the name Donald and the name Trump should be illegal
Unironically this. At least Donald, it's a fuck ugly name. Good thing we changed the duck's name, shame we can't do that with the president.

We should also still do that, btw. Calling foreign heads of state by the language of their country rather than our own is dumb. The queen of England should here be called Elisabet, and that's that.

Attached: virgin chad donald duck mickey mouse.jpg (1393x796, 293K)

Kek, my cousins kid was named Adolf last week.
My grandfather is also called Adolf.

It's not super common but nothing strange though.

This

fuck off kike

My name is (not joking) Adolf. Never met anyone else with the name but according to google there is 2322 people with Adolf as their first name here in Sweden so I'm not alone.

Attached: 1520294735425.png (600x600, 310K)

wait is the last name "Hitler" also illegal?

I know one old jew having name Adolf here in Ukraine. His father wanted to restore honor of this name, lol.

don't know about it, but you inherit your last name, you don't choose it, so it would be pretty stupid to forbid it. I could imagine that those people with this last name probably got it changed though

Stop larping, Sven

Main rabbi of Moscow has name Adolf (b. 1937)

>Lenin
A lot of Russians were named Vladlen (VLADimir LENin) after october revolution, my mom said my grandfather wanted to name me like that lmao

>that boomer gommie teacher that tried to claim kids in sweden weren't named bert anymore because of a famous anti-immigration politician and not because the name is butt ugly

it's not illegal. neither is "Adolf" btw, there's just a good chance that one will be rejected - because of the stigma most people still choosing it will have questionable motivations
"Hitler" seems to have been an uncommon variation anyway, so most everyone will have gotten it changed. the man's half-brother had it changed to "Hiller" for instance

>Einwohnermeldeamt doesn't accept

Is Ahmed?

The comics of three Adolf are master pieces.

Attached: 51Sw1j1nvaL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 31K)

Ahmed is accepted of course