Skrumble

Skrumble Technologies Inc has become a well-established cloud communication company in the industry. With over 30 filed global patents, Skrumble leverages exclusive technology to build trusted solutions for Fortune 500 companies, IT consulting firms, call centers, professional services, police forces, security companies, governments, remote business, developers, and more. Over 400,000 users have leveraged Skrumble’s various technology and communication solutions. Meet the team: vimeo.com/255581107

Anthony DiIorio (Co-founder, Ethereum CEO, Jaxx & Decentral), Jinius Tu (CTO of Aion), Jeff Pulver (VOIP Pioneer. Co-Founder, Vonage), ...

Attached: AnthonyDiIorio.png (125x125, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-y_r3Yg56jI?t=5886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was looking into this but out of nowhere this is now the new shilled shit on biz. Which means no fucking way I'm gonna buy it

Buy or cry cuck

Anthony DiIorio (Co-founder, Ethereum CEO, Jaxx & Decentral) is a fucking scammer with no values. Get rektd if you invest

Listing on lbank in a few days, buy now and sell in a day or two, you won't regret

Ride or die. Only 20% up. Here the journey to x10 begins

Ian Ballina shill:
youtu.be/-y_r3Yg56jI?t=5886

Hi Pajeets. Hope you're remembering to shit in

We have seen various competitors like Mainframe, Line, Wechat, Telegram and many more, and the first differentiator we always highlight is the decentralized aspect of our network as well as the focus for communication.

We are the first communication network and DApp that is coming out to the market, in which we give users the right to own their own data and communicate freely without bans or censorship, or data stored in a centralized server.

We have been compared to Orchid Protocol and Substratum because of our decentralized aspect but they’re just for information allocation and decentralized VPN services, there is still no peer-to-peer communication aspect in any of the current serious blockchain projects.

This thing fucks Mainframe hard, and half the cap.
Status is 600M cap. And it fucks that too.

I could have gotten in the pre ico, even talked with some of the team but then forgot about it, wish I'd sent a few eth...

Still seems to have plenty to go. Lowcap basically

Attached: 729f0ee14774fe9b2846cc707fe17c68.jpg (564x751, 55K)

Strong market making on this one. Just keeps pumping

Lbank/Huobi soon

blockVC marketmaking in action. I smell Choyna on this

For sure.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (501x558, 74K)

Damn, they are not trying to hide that Huobi listing.

Huobi and Lbank + market maker turned on Gate

Yes my dears. Skrumble fine invest for rich family rich life.

eveyone knows that dilorio advises anyone for 250k fee for a name slap and no involvement and 250k more for jaxx integration. Just a scamcoin