What do other Middle-Eastern countries think of Israel?

What do other Middle-Eastern countries think of Israel?

Attached: 170411_Israel_and_OPTs_jpeg.jpg (430x612, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qz_5i4Qgt2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"They perform the Holocaust."

Attached: refgees-information01.jpg (756x400, 259K)

youtu.be/qz_5i4Qgt2U

Attached: 1522052142113.jpg (800x748, 163K)

>What do other Middle-Eastern countries think of Israel?

Are you retarded? What kind of stupid fucking question is that?

OP we all know the answer.

Keep in mind he's American. Let the poor guy alone, he doesn't know any better,

They're great allies. I am sure the rest of MENA thinks so too :)

our greatest allies

Cringe what a subhuman. Palestizees are the same as Lebshits anyway. Levantmutt.

There is nothing lower in the works than a traitor

i am southern european

Based

I am a pure 100% South Arabian. I don't affiliate myself with Levantmutts.We have our own unique and distinct history, you amerishart.

Attached: 71268912.jpg (508x524, 27K)

What ME countries are most anti-Israel (besides Palestine)?

Syria and Egypt probably. It's because of their history not exactly about religion.

I thought it was Iran, thanks.

This: makes sense sadly
But you: have no distinct culture outside of Islam. That is, unless one takes the various tribes raping, killing, and pillaging each other as culture. The prophet came to make you animals humans and you savages have continued to ignore his teachings. There is no bright future for primitive savages such as yourself.

Iran is up there as well. However, the people are starting to hate the government more right now because of the blatant corruption, so less people care about Isreal.

>That is, unless one takes the various tribes raping, killing, and pillaging each other as culture
Read
Cringe. Go read something about pre-islamic Arabian culture you subhuman pale monkey.

Attached: 1536929077755.jpg (420x420, 27K)

>American
>Pale

Oh you mean when Arabia was a colony of the various empires, one example being the Sassanids? "You" sure have a great history you piss drinker. You might be worse than the Hindus in India.

t. assblasted muslim diaspora
kys subhuman

Yikes

How life in SA? I'm an Amerimutt living abroad and want to visit Baghdad and Dubai at some point. Is SA worth visiting as a foreigner?

preislamic arabia was unironically great, it was a vibrant region with actual culture, too bad it all went to shit after the muslims took over and brought repressive rules with them.

YIKES

>How life in SA?
It's comfortable

>visiting Baghdad or SA as a foreigner
Don't.

yikes

If I went to Baghdad it'd be with a friend who is from there and still faithful. I don't think I'd die.

Are you a muslim?

he's obviously moosie mate. If he wasn't he'd had left as soon as he became an adult.

I am not.

Attached: 29928742921.png (420x420, 12K)

White Americans are pretty pale mate. You guys might have tanner skin than we do just because unlike us you actually go outdoors.

Attached: c67.jpg (604x438, 15K)

It seems every Saudi on the (English-speaking) internet isn't muslim.

Attached: vvE7vqn.png (800x816, 637K)

Doesn't mean I am an atheist either. I think there might be a god, but I don't care or think about it.

We hate it , in fact you are not a real arab if you support israel in any way shape of form.

It's literally only Palestine and Iran that seems to have anal hemorrhoids about the existence of this country. The rest of the Middle East doesn't really care.

What's it like being from the country with the most slaves of all the modern world? I'm not even asking to be shitty, I'm genuinely curious. Do you and your friends or your families have any?

cool guys

you must be joking. 90% of arabs despise israel, hatred for israel is one of the few thing that keep arabic nationalism alive.

>a subhuman called me subhuman
This always gets me. These Saudis have all this false pride but their accomplishments are all tied to them coasting off the oil money. Without American and European investment, the country would be nothing. They can't even use their own weapons, an American has to come and operate it lol.

i don't know anyone who owns slaves, this is the 21st century for god's sake.

>These Saudis have all this false pride but their accomplishments are all tied to them coasting off the oil money.

Did I even remotely mention modern day Saudi Arabia? I simply stated that you should read a book or even some wiki articles about pre-islamic civilizations in the Arabian Peninsula.

I mean, Mauritania only abolished slavery in 1981.

That is Mauritania's flag right? Is the slavery all out in the desert or something?

I'm pretty sure Egypt and Jordan have decent diplomatic relations with Israel. Egypt realized they couldn't beat Israel and gave up. And Jordan knows the truth that Palestinians are actually just Jordanians with autism.

It's just the truth dude. Every other middle eastern country either prefers to stay neutral or supports a two-state solution.

The arabian penisuala was nothing before islam , only barbaric tribes waging wars against each other , and writing poems about it, there were no seeds for a civilization to thrive there.

We are not talking about goverments we are talking about the people.

Baghdad was literally the birthplace of civilization.

ok i will ask my country real quick ok hold on please

>Palestinians are actually just Jordanians with autism
How do you know it isn't the other way around?

In fact, if Israel never existed, the 50s and 60s absurd surge of Pan-Arabism in Iraq, Syria and Egypt would've never happened. Yemen might've remained divided actually.

Not really. The only parts with no civilization were the Empty Quarter and the inner Arabia region. The Bahrain coasts and Hejaz were civilized. Also, Yemen and modern-day Jordan.

He's talking about the Arabian Peninsula not the fertile crescent.

Most people are also too tired to really care about this conflict. It's been going for far too long and most people got bored of it.

>baghdad
>arab peninsula
Do i dare ask if you're american.

it told me not to talk to ameriniggers ever again out of fear of contamination you heard the man his words not mine

how tf does that make sense

i swear these bedwins could not have dreamt of conquering spain , levant , persia before muhammed came.

are you muslim?

>let me tell you about your history

Attached: 1534015154840.png (620x1044, 532K)

maybe hatred for israel has been toned down a little, but people are far from being neutral, if you ever claim to support israel in public you will get your ass handed to you.

True. But, it caused huge problems here. The Umayyad conquests shifted islam from east to west. In the long time, islam might've caused more problems here.

It's very hard to judge how it would've played out without islam.

But still every conquest that was ever made under the name of islam was credited in some part credited to the arabian penisuila birth place of muhammad.

Not really neutrality, just apathy. People pretty much stopped caring. You don't see the same vehement anti-Israel attitude from a lot of Arabs nowadays as you used to. People will disagree with you still if you support Israel though, but not because they oppose its existence but because it keeps violating human rights and getting away with it. You keep seeing Israelis murdering children, throwing bombs on civilians etc. That shit isn't justifiable in any way, regardless of your position on this issue.

i'm pretty sure that most arabs are still opposed to the existence of israel, those who are actually on favor of a two state solution are a vocal minority.

Yeah but they don't really care enough to actively pursue a one-state solution with Palestine and there isn't enough government support for it. It just won't happen dude.

Kinda disappointing the amount Arabs/Muslims here that have no problem with Israel. Israel sees itself as surrounded by hordes of savages hellbent on killing them. It's okay to say you dislike them, I honestly wouldn't think any less of you.

don't worry , me and most people i know despise them.

Maybe if you stopped militarizing them so much and valuing having a gateway to the Middle East through them, they wouldn't exist by now.

>Israel sees itself as surrounded by hordes of savages hellbent on killing them
They are.

Stay mad you colonized fuck

>implying I was born here

>unga bunga, me mad me throw insults

Wow. . . So this is the famed American education. . .

Attached: die mutt.gif (261x300, 280K)

cringe and bluepilled

I knew it. Like pottery.

Attached: 975329122.jpg (245x249, 14K)

How does that make sense? Saudi Arabia is as old as Jordan.

Forgot to add that Hijaz, Eastern and Southern Arabia definitely have a distinct culture, it's Najd you're thinking of.

> (You)
>How does that make sense? Saudi Arabia is as old as Jordan.
That literally means nothing for countries that were created by someone else.

If it wasn't for Islam, Arabs would still be in the desert doing fuck all, face it Islam was the greatest thing to happen to Arabs.

Attached: Umayyad750ADloc.png (1200x731, 129K)

Sassanid had some influence on arabia, but never conquered the hejaz and such

Attached: Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg (1024x760, 202K)

If it wasn't for Islam, North Africa could be a Southern Europe-tier place.

But North Africa, because of Islam, was better than southern europe from 8th to 18th.

North Africa was one of the wealthiest Roman provinces.

Yeah the roman cities populated by ethnic roman colonizers were rich, and the 80% of the independant nomadic population that lived in their moutains and raided those roman cities in bloody wars were rich too, between two raids.

>before islam: roman occupy the main north african cities, try to kill and enslave the population, north africa is a stupid meme colony

>after islam : north african conquer, enslave and rule iberia and southern italy for centuries, produce the greatest civilization on earth in every scientific, cultural, architectural aspects (al andalus, maghreb, fatimid egypt), created 50 empires spawining on 3 continent for centuries, make the roman empire tributarian, then enslave for 300 years of barbary slave trade 800,000 spaniards and 400,000 italians

Islam is the revenge of MENA for the Roman expansion.

So what went wrong? :)

Holy rare batman

Jews took over Europe and are bringing millions of MENA and niggers bulls each year to breed white race to extinction, nothing went wrong, bro.

Living the dream on welfare, drug selling and white pussy.

Based as fuck.