/balt/

Let us discuss how the relation of the Balto-Slavic languages split is impacting the current relation between the Baltic and Slavic languages

Attached: 1537033843575.png (677x373, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6GIyCUHyJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CJtlgYWkn9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kaip sekasi Psycho?

Attached: 1537026090583.png (472x472, 75K)

Personally I would like to say that we share a lot of words well at least some sound the same but more or less its a lot different languages however the current impact of the russian and polish languages in lithuanians is very prominent it might be due to the times in communism that the russian is having and the polish because of the polonization in eastern lithuania for many years, how ever they are mostly used in cursing manner because Lithuanian is a very "pure" language and most of its curse words doesn't sound that mean

morning
Baltic and Slavic languages is difficult to me

Attached: セイバー3cfeee6e -.jpg (609x503, 71K)

Morning how is weather?
>Baltic and Slavic languages is difficult to me
yes it really is but Japanese is much more difficult because of many different kanji... Perhaps you have a favorite language from the Balto-Slavic group? I know that a lot of Japanese like Russian is that truth or false?

Attached: 1537038545006.jpg (2000x1100, 1.25M)

it's about time you bloggers and ERP fags get what's coming to you

Attached: mitsuboshi virgin neitsyt.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Man sekasi gerai :) tik šiek tiek buvau užsiėmęs pastarosiomis dienomis. O kaip tau sekasi picos berniuk? :D

Lol, stay pure and don't use INTERNATIONAL swearing words!
youtube.com/watch?v=W6GIyCUHyJQ

Attached: [anti-raws]Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch - Nunnally in Wonderland[BDRemux].mkv_snapshot_06.59_[20 (1920x1080, 2.83M)

No... Do you want to "discuss" how the Finno-Ugric languages of Finnish and Hungarian has impacted each other? lets talk about this cause every other general discusses 100% of their culture in their generals and that's just a fact that if they were to hold any other general to the same standards as this one and we are not abused at all

Wow, they showed Uk, Eu and Petersburg in cg ova, VERY international

Attached: [Code Geass Boukoku no Akito][02][JPN][BDRIP][1080P].mkv_snapshot_00.54.54_[2018.09.13_16.29.30].png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Thread is an improvement but still too much weeb shot goin on desu.

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 13K)

>Man sekasi gerai :) tik šiek tiek buvau užsiėmęs pastarosiomis dienomis. O kaip tau sekasi picos berniuk? :D
Mmm supratau labai gerai :D Man irgi gerai sekasi tik valytojas vėl daro savo nesamones :D Ir nevadink manes berniuku...

Attached: 1537033340932.jpg (900x1050, 543K)

no other general has had bloggers to this extent, reminded me of ylilauta's /a/ before the admins created an entire separate board for blogger fags

Didn't they show australia getting wiped out too? or was it just sydney?

Attached: 1537028066884.png (1000x815, 676K)

>t. it

?

Attached: 1528570100308.png (2893x4092, 1.64M)

and of course there is the world "bulba" in eastern lithuanian region that is kind of belarussian

O tai labai gerai :) ir jo pastebėjau, kad jis jau kiekvieną dieną pradėjo trinti temas ir ban'nint visus... galėtų jis ir atsipisti. O tai kaip vadinti? mergaite? :D

taip。。Ačiū!
Aš esu ningen

Attached: 79f28e58-s.jpg (492x357, 91K)

>Didn't they show australia getting wiped out too? or was it just sydney?
Eh? Did it happen? I don't really remember lol
Not rude, but I only care about Europe/east Asia/NA 2bh
>starbucks cofe
Won't they get busted by the real company, lol? INTERNATIONAL affair since every country has starbucks coffee

Attached: [Code Geass Boukoku no Akito][02][JPN][BDRIP][1080P].mkv_snapshot_00.39.33_[2018.09.13_16.13.05].png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

>actually pretending this hard
I know that you're tsundere "it"
aha :D
>ir jo pastebėjau, kad jis jau kiekvieną dieną pradėjo trinti temas ir ban'nint visus... galėtų jis ir atsipisti.
būtent
>O tai kaip vadinti? mergaite? :D
vyrų gal???? i-idiotas

Attached: 1537045805319.jpg (630x630, 35K)

nėra už ką ir tau Japonija :D
>Aš esu ningen
ningen funny word I like it
>Eh? Did it happen? I don't really remember lol
yes it did they used to post that image on this board quite a lot
>Not rude, but I only care about Europe/east Asia/NA 2bh
oh yes same
>Won't they get busted by the real company, lol? INTERNATIONAL affair since every country has starbucks coffee
hmm I don't know they probably don't care that much

>vyrų gal???? i-idiotas
ne tu dar nesi vyras :D o tik mažas berniukas

I wonder how would the Baltic-Prussian would be right now if it existed too
that's another interesting point of discussion that we should have

WHAT IS "IT"

Attached: 1536595641378.jpg (456x434, 100K)

>ne tu dar nesi vyras :D o tik mažas berniukas
b-bet aš jau d-didelis!!!!!
what brings fear into every man on the battlefield and on the no man's land?

Attached: 1537026746182.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Finland is baltic

Attached: 1514212040901.jpg (3508x2480, 612K)

yes up until ww2 you were but because you've beaten the soviets they started to consider you nordic
wow I am learning so much in this international general right now!

>yes it did they used to post that image on this board quite a lot
Hm, I probably saw it, but I forgot about it
Wow, I see
But it's their name which is probably registered, but written in another alphabet?
Hmmmmm, thoughts on this girl's dress? Looks west euro to me youtube.com/watch?v=CJtlgYWkn9Y

Attached: [Code Geass Boukoku no Akito][02][JPN][BDRIP][1080P].mkv_snapshot_00.06.23_[2018.09.13_15.31.47].png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

>Hm, I probably saw it, but I forgot about it
yeah
>But it's their name which is probably registered, but written in another alphabet?
they still probably don't care
hmm yes looks western to me aswell except that they speak japanese which brings up a truly interesting point of discussion
how has Baltic languages impacted the Japanese culture and the ethnic Ainu in Hokkaido?

Attached: 1536963249915.png (1024x1024, 151K)

>what brings fear into every man on the battlefield and on the no man's land?

Jews?

What do you think would've happened if we were next to Japan? How would Lithuanian language would've changed or would we rather change the Japanese language
lets us continue to discuss all of these and more international culture related stuff
would japanese sound more kawaii or less kawaii? because I think that its very pretty right now as it is

every time I read an american post on this site I lose a couple of IQ points

>they still probably don't care
Hm, okay
Know that normalfags like it, always see some normalfags in starbucks when I go to bk
Well yeah, but they are japanese students so there's nothing wrong with it, lol
>how has Baltic languages impacted the Japanese culture and the ethnic Ainu in Hokkaido?
How the fuck I am supposed to know that, lol?
Thoughts on fireworks? They seem to be popular world-wide but I don't really care about them, they look nice but I don't scream like a rapturous retard when I see them

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso - 10 [WLGO&JF].mkv_snapshot_02.06_[2018.09.12_13.01.04].png (848x480, 694K)

Remember when /balt/ was more than 3 slavs blog weebing to each other 16 hours a day?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-19-10-01-20.png (617x585, 598K)

hope all you autistic weebniggers get banned desu

>Hm, okay
yes...
>Well yeah, but they are japanese students so there's nothing wrong with it, lol
exactly
>How the fuck I am supposed to know that, lol?
hmm I don't know please study the relations between cultures from other sides of the worlds then you'll be able to post here?
>Thoughts on fireworks? They seem to be popular world-wide but I don't really care about them, they look nice but I don't scream like a rapturous retard when I see them
I heard that they were invented in China but I think that might be just a myth I am not sure right now people shoot it everywhere here during new years though and they injure themselves quite a lot I wonder if who ever invented it thought that it would have such an impact to our culture so many years from then

Attached: 1537043461062.png (960x1200, 853K)

Probably it would be influenced quite a bit by german lang. as it was with latvian as they both would be under german boot for a long time
lol o tai kodėl tu mikčioji? :D

Honestly another thing that I would want to bring up but always procrastinated before was how would Livonian minority would impact the current politcal system in Latvia, which side would they support more the Russian or the Lavian one? And what did Livonians think of ww2 as a whole

Lietuva, yra seniausias pasaulio kalbų
sugoi

Attached: smile (1).jpg (352x201, 21K)

>Probably it would be influenced quite a bit by german lang. as it was with latvian as they both would be under german boot for a long time
hmm you really think so? I heard once that somewhere in 19th or like the 18th century the last speaker wrote down to some guy a couple of hundred words where most of out knowledge of the language comes from but from what I seen it didn't seem that German to me but as I don't speak German that's why I didn't notice it then
>lol o tai kodėl tu mikčioji? :D
D-dėl jokių priežasčių...

Attached: 1537028389405.png (750x1392, 550K)

>hmm I don't know please study the relations between cultures from other sides of the worlds then you'll be able to post here?
I came here to "do" that, yes
Hm, yes, heard the same thing, but apparently they didn't use gunpowder for weapons, only for religious stuff
Speaking of fireworks, thoughts on festivals? Really like school festivals in anime

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso - 09 [WLGO&JF].mkv_snapshot_21.21_[2018.09.11_17.33.00].png (848x480, 320K)

Same desu DESUE

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Lietuva, yra seniausias pasaulio kalbų
Tai teisybė :D
>sugoi
How old is Japanes then?
>I came here to "do" that, yes
wow yes me too.........
>Hm, yes, heard the same thing, but apparently they didn't use gunpowder for weapons, only for religious stuff
oh really? no wonder they got btfo'd by the majors powers in the 18th century then
wow I learned so much now
>Speaking of fireworks, thoughts on festivals? Really like school festivals in anime
hmm yes I like them too I wonder how much has anime festival impacted actual Japanes festivals and do they have any common ground when put together

Attached: 1536956948201.jpg (1280x956, 255K)

I think its about time we spoke of the Baltic Exodus during the world wars and the fall of the soviet union
Do you gather that if all of those people didn't leave most of them would've been killed? And one of the most prominent figures of even current Lithuanian political climate "Valdas Adamkus" came back from USA and became of one Lithuania's president's I cannot think of anyone else how ever except for a few writers that most common people in Lithuania have no idea of

*steals miku*
Yes, NOW you did
>hmm yes I like them too I wonder how much has anime festival impacted actual Japanes festivals and do they have any common ground when put together
Hmm, don't know. Dislike irl festivals 2bh, everyone there is loud and overly-social

Attached: [Code Geass Boukoku no Akito][02][JPN][BDRIP][1080P].mkv_snapshot_00.30.37_[2018.09.13_16.01.48].png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

>hmm you really think so? I heard once that somewhere in 19th or like the 18th century the last speaker wrote down to some guy a couple of hundred words where most of out knowledge of the language comes from but from what I seen it didn't seem that German to me but as I don't speak German that's why I didn't notice it then
well I don't know maybe.. I'm just a guessing I obviously not 100% sure on this heh.
>D-dėl jokių priežasčių...
melagis!!! įprastomis aplinkybėmis tu visai nemikčioji! :D

B-binkas

Attached: download (2).jpg (191x200, 8K)

stealing is not nice
I wonder if some cultures are more prominent to stealing that others? what do you think?
>Hmm, don't know. Dislike irl festivals 2bh, everyone there is loud and overly-social
hmm yes I am exactly the same do you have many festival in Russia?
>well I don't know maybe.. I'm just a guessing I obviously not 100% sure on this heh.
Well thank you anyways I be sure to ask in the next gathering of people who study languages conference and read 10 books on this topic before going back to talking about this...
>melagis!!! įprastomis aplinkybėmis tu visai nemikčioji! :D
.... t-tai netiesa! aš nemelagis...

Attached: 1536958681161.jpg (768x768, 124K)

Do you think the same way people forget language words the same way people forget dishes? Like if you were to go to a kitchen 1000 year's ago in Lithuania do you think you'd see something that you don't see right now being made? and how much does language impact the dishes being made overall?

>Well thank you anyways I be sure to ask in the next gathering of people who study languages conference and read 10 books on this topic before going back to talking about this...
oh wow good luck on that! knowledge is the power! :D
>.... t-tai netiesa! aš nemelagis...
aš tave labai gerai pažįstu ir žinau, kad kai tu meluoji tu visą laiką pradedi mikčioti :D

Attached: sample_a3a6e1794172e8410a7f9d513651ebfa.jpg (850x1133, 596K)

>oh wow good luck on that! knowledge is the power! :D
wow yes for sure I will do that mhm..... cause I have nothing better to do mhm....
>aš tave labai gerai pažįstu ir žinau, kad kai tu meluoji tu visą laiką pradedi mikčioti :D
.... u-užsičiaupk!
Valgei ko nors gero šiandien? aš tai tik picą ir medų :D

Attached: 1530788318497.jpg (300x300, 66K)

Galite patikrinti literatūroje、、Trečiojo amžiaus
of course Akmens amžiaus but there is no records

Attached: オバロeps6_640x360.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>stealing is not nice
It's not a crime when no one sees it?
The strong.... *takes one slice of your pizza* prey on the weak... *takes another slice* .... sure as the Sun.... will rise *takes another slice* the slaughter... will continue
>hmm yes I am exactly the same do you have many festival in Russia?
We have lots of anime fests, plus comicon and something similar to gamescom, don't know about anything else, went to one once, but kinda regretted it because it was full of 'them' and I dislike 'them' since they are loud...

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso - 03 [WLGO&JF].mkv_snapshot_12.24_[2018.09.10_00.02.58].png (848x480, 552K)

Like for example I think its been confirmed that tatars brought "Kibinas" into Lithuania but I wonder if its actually one of the "meme" foods that actually was never eaten before 19th century and the people who made it just made up the story to promote the food in general
>Galite patikrinti literatūroje、、Trečiojo amžiaus
>of course Akmens amžiaus but there is no records
Oh ačiū :)
Do you find Japanese hard yourself?

>It's not a crime when no one sees it?
I guess that is true
>The strong.... *takes one slice of your pizza* prey on the weak... *takes another slice* .... sure as the Sun.... will rise *takes another slice* the slaughter... will continue
so you agree with me then? thank you for having this discussion with me
>We have lots of anime fests, plus comicon and something similar to gamescom, don't know about anything else, went to one once, but kinda regretted it because it was full of 'them' and I dislike 'them' since they are loud...
hmm I see is it more like the western con or the japanese con? and yeah "them" are very annoying

Attached: 1537032207522.png (2000x2766, 1.18M)

>wow yes for sure I will do that mhm..... cause I have nothing better to do mhm....
oh so you are saying you will better gonna fap watch anime and play vidya? heh
>.... u-užsičiaupk!
avvv kaip miela lol
>Valgei ko nors gero šiandien? aš tai tik picą ir medų :D
hmmm valgiau keptų trikampių sumuštinių ryte su arbatyte hehe, pietums valgiau šnicelį su bulvėm ir daržovėm vėlau dar suvalgiau mažą kebaba lavaše ir dar šiek tiek vėliau vieną sūrainį iš hesburger heh. Tai taip neblogai privalgiau lol
>aš tai tik picą ir medų :D
HAHHAHAHA picos berniukas! :D ir man medus jau nuo vaikystės nelabai patiko..

Attached: 789745.jpg (490x403, 139K)

And what about cepelinai? I would've love to seen the guy who invented that first I think he felt pretty happy about himself
When I think of a Lithuanian dish I think of a Cepelinas in general

>oh so you are saying you will better gonna fap watch anime and play vidya? heh
n-not at all......... (yes)
>avvv kaip miela lol
n-ne tai visiškai normalu.......
>hmmm valgiau keptų trikampių sumuštinių ryte su arbatyte hehe, pietums valgiau šnicelį su bulvėm ir daržovėm vėlau dar suvalgiau mažą kebaba lavaše ir dar šiek tiek vėliau vieną sūrainį iš hesburger heh. Tai taip neblogai privalgiau lol
mmm skamba labai gerai aš taip pat būčiau nieko prieš viso to gauti kitą karta pasidalink ir su manim :)
>HAHHAHAHA picos berniukas! :D
ugh....
> ir man medus jau nuo vaikystės nelabai patiko..
Tikrai? man irgi anksčiau nelabai patiko tik dabar labiau kažkodėl pradėjo patikti...

Attached: 1536967402697.png (545x595, 248K)

Yes :) *pulls your cheek*
No, I never agree with you to annoy you, lol
Comicon usually implies western shit like marvel comics/movies... *sigh*
Yes, 'they' really are...

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso - 02 [WLGO&JF].mkv_snapshot_15.49_[2018.09.09_15.51.25].png (848x480, 495K)

old waka, haiku, Perskaičiau labai seną žodžiai.

Attached: 0000141p1-300x300.jpg (300x300, 33K)

šimtalapis too and it is even called "totoriškas pyragas"

and what about the trees and the swamps like did you know that after the world war most of our swamps were drained because it was hard to drive through them? interesting fact of today

i forget to post ,,,very difficult to read

lel I knew it
>n-ne tai visiškai normalu.......
ne :D
>mmm skamba labai gerai aš taip pat būčiau nieko prieš viso to gauti kitą karta pasidalink ir su manim :)
o aš su mielu noru su tavimi pasidalinčiau mano geras drauge :D
>ugh....
lol
>Tikrai? man irgi anksčiau nelabai patiko tik dabar labiau kažkodėl pradėjo patikti...
hmmm rimtai? aš jo jau gal kokia 10 metų nevalgęs... reiks gal kada vėl pabandyti heh

Attached: Exoripper+used+roll+pictureexoripper+rolled+imageman+thats+a++_779090867e864c7981260782a2781e91.jpg (720x459, 102K)

stop that?
>Comicon usually implies western shit like marvel comics/movies... *sigh*
hmm I see yea sounds like shit
do you have a lot of manga shops in general?
labai gerai
šito anksčiau negirdėjau

Attached: 1537032509105.gif (540x303, 2.74M)

>šito anksčiau negirdėjau
aš irgi :D šiaip vakar iš niekur nieko sugalvojau pasigooglint apie lietuvos totorius tai taip ir sužinojau :D

goodnight
atsiprašau japonija...
>lel I knew it
well of course because I love anime and hentai much more than any other stuff heh
>ne :D
b-bet tai v-vistek gerai?
>o aš su mielu noru su tavimi pasidalinčiau mano geras drauge :D
Awww ačiū aš taip pat su tavimi :)
>lol
nejuokinga...
>hmmm rimtai? aš jo jau gal kokia 10 metų nevalgęs... reiks gal kada vėl pabandyti heh
:) būtinai pasakyk ar tau patiko ar ne kai paragausi vėl :D
supratau :)
Labanakt dabar aš pavarges jau labai linksma vėl su tavim buvo pasikalbėti iki! :D

Attached: 1536959275295.jpg (990x1400, 327K)

Kas yra populiarus アニメ Lietuvoje now?

Attached: umrlarge.png (403x353, 109K)

Okay......
Yeah, but "they" like it
Won't tell you, cucky, lol! Stay pure!

Attached: NHK ni Youkoso - 11 [WLGO&JF].mkv_snapshot_18.51_[2018.09.12_20.45.06].png (848x480, 586K)

Spoken like a true pervert :D nice heh
>b-bet tai v-vistek gerai?
tai aišku.. man tai labai patinka :D
>Awww ačiū aš taip pat su tavimi :)
ačiū :)
>:) būtinai pasakyk ar tau patiko ar ne kai paragausi vėl :D
gerai būtinai taip padarysiu :)
>Labanakt dabar aš pavarges jau labai linksma vėl su tavim buvo pasikalbėti iki! :D
man irgi buvo labai linksma! saldžių sapnų drauguži :)

Attached: c498b828bcf5823a7ab4b8fe5acac619.jpg (827x1169, 485K)

They are so fuckin good. A Lith user gave me his homemafe tier recipe in /balt/ like 5 or 6 years ago and i maf
De them that summer. You can't buy premade ones in USA at least not where I am maybe in areas with balts.