China is a shitho-

>China is a shitho-
Woah

Attached: 1492811342434.jpg (2048x889, 503K)

>>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: pure_soy.png (201x250, 5K)

lmao

Correct, China is a shithole.

It's like in the chinese restaurants, glorious plastic decorum, shiny leds here and there, walmart fountains, but in the end you eat borderline poisonous shit.

ANY DAY NOW

Attached: coming-collapse.jpg (420x630, 23K)

Soys get MEME'D on

Attached: 1529784185724.png (1053x1080, 324K)

what city is this

chingzhou chongau

Chinatown

How many of you are using VPNs to get past the censors?

Is that the eye of Sauron to the left?

this

june 4th massacre, incapable ruler, 1984, brave new world, xi looks like winnie the pooh

if it were for you America would be stucked in the mood house era

dear fucking god it's too accurate to all the faggots that live around me

Attached: 1534130191750.jpg (480x454, 76K)

dong ping ming

idiots

Racist
It’s actually Ping Ming Dong.

I think it's Guanzhou

Correct, it's Guangzhou

t. been there

It is a shithole too

/thread