Petition to ban to Somalimauritanian faggot who just learned how to use proxies

petition to ban to Somalimauritanian faggot who just learned how to use proxies

Attached: 1523737276001.jpg (260x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwlwUEyyFjs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/uganda-women-abandoned-china-workers-left-babies/
france24.com/en/20180903-china-xi-jinping-pledges-60-billion-africa-investment-summit-beijing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're real you amerishart. The Mauritanian speaks with a hassaniya dialect, not standard arabic. And the Somaliland user has posted tons of proof such as his phone screen clearly showing "SOMTEL", his car and several places in Hargeisa.

Attached: 12984128.jpg (1228x1150, 71K)

t. the proxyfag

>can you post a view out your window?
>"sure one second"
4 hours later: nothing

Speaking in a dialect, especially in a much rarer one like Hassaniya, is literally enough proof. You realize Google translate only translates to Classical Arabic?

>4 hours later: nothing
Did you consider the possibility that he might've forgotten?

Attached: 71268912.jpg (508x524, 27K)

$10 that you just can't tell that he's speaking purposely broken Moroccan because you don't know hassaniya

and no i didn't consider that because people ask every time he posts and the proxyfag never does it. is it not weird to you how they both showed up the same day? mommy probably let him finally get his Jow Forums pass

>is it not weird to you how they both showed up the same day?
They. Did. Not. Though. The Mauritanian showed up just today whereas the Somaliland-user has been posting for like 4-5 days now.

>$10 that you just can't tell that he's speaking purposely broken Moroccan because you don't know hassaniya
He talked with a moroccan and a tunisian.

The Somaliland-user has a whole back story about living in Zambia and Kenya and going to university and how the Kenyans treat Somalians like garbage....seems like an elaborate ruse if a proxy

no, i saw mauritania and somalia both pop up a few days ago, you must've missed it

and i don't care about whatever sandspeak he knows - no window, no proof. it's a proxy until i see that view

seems more like a zany story a proxy would make up

>everyone from the third world is a proxy

i don't think you're a proxy though (Jordan is much much more developed than fucking Mauritania and Somalia but still). they seem like proxies because they seem fake, not ONLY because of the flag

He could take a view and you would dismiss it saying that it was taken in Morocco or someshit. I did the exact same thing way back and some amerispecials dismissed it as LA because it my view was villas, a palace and lots of palm trees.

Attached: 1536929077755.jpg (420x420, 27K)

i'm not retarded and I know KSA is a developed country though, so the villas make sense. also what palaces are there in LA? been to morocco once and i know what it looks like, and it definitely doesn't look like Mauritania or Somalia

regardless, that doesn't answer the question why they won't post their window when they clearly do have a working phone to take a photo with, right?

True maybe he will notice this thread. You can push him into doing it if you really wanna do that.

The somaliland guy is real. I asked him a question in somali but he responded with broken grammar and he said dont tell them that im a diaspora.

so he's a foreigner living in somalia?

born in the west but with Somali parents. guess that one is solved. won't post out of the window because he's staying at a hotel or something, probably back there visiting family. gotta figure out what's up with the Mauritanian now

He's a somali but visiting there

someone’s jelly

>Proxies don't exist

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

Not every rareflag is a proxy. Remember when there was an Ethiopian last summer? I recall him posting stuff in Amharic making him real. Plus there's people from Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, and Syria who frequently use this site as well.

>mongolia
non rare
>syria
non rare and all of them that post here are fucking annoying
>kyrgyzstan
eh

the ethiopian in a normalfag and he unfortunately still posts

there were two ethiopians. one was more calm while the other wasn't. The calm one I only saw over summer, which one don't you like?

/sp/ is full of completely normal, believable rares like Ethiopia, it's just weirdos that come here to show off and get RARE (You)'s

the christfag
/sp/ is chill

oh that one fuck him, i think the others starved or something

The Saudi commie proxy is the worst
Especially since that tranny Finn and leaf spam (you)s at it making it want to stay

No, you faggots from Jow Forums are the worst.
Fuck off back to containment

i actually saw all the comments asking me to post view but i didnt feel like it.
than there was this one guy who asked me nicely , i told him to wait a minute but i faced some technical difficulties and decided not to bother.

stop ignoring me mauri-senpai, give me a bleached thicc waifu

Dame desu, our women are not for foreigners.

is it true in mauritania that people find obesity attractive? since most people aren't rich enough to be obese in the first place

are you black?

i am southern moroccan not a foreigner
thee high taste man of healthy taste likes chub

*thee high test man of healthy taste likes chub

arigato gozaimashita

depends people who are oldschool like fat women , young people like me are more into modern beuty standards kardashians and other western celebrities.

shitskinned , not quite white not quite black.

Ok thank you. What do you do for a living?

>kardashians
plebians

Attached: 134172976012.jpg (748x730, 40K)

i hate them too, but they are kind of good looking and alot of teenagers find them attractive. ofcourse this is all subjective.

how do you feel about the new flag?

also what's the nightlife like in Nouakchott/your city?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Mauritania.svg.png (800x533, 6K)

I must be old school because fat women are based and redpilled.

just graduated high shcool this year.

>The Mauritanian speaks with a hassaniya dialect
Proofs? Did he do a vocaroo?

well i dont care what symbols are used to represent my country, but i am opposed to it simply because of my hatred for this goverment that created it.

The somali has been here for a week and a half actually
t. knower

OP is an israeli spy wanting to doxx people

Lotta jews here desu

but like nafri/black mutt? or just a very dark nafri?

pls post a view

All Israeli flags are annoying shitters and most of them are seething racists. Isr*el should unironically be rangebanned.

a tiny bit darker than this.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

where are you my dude ?

>he doesn't know that the "mauritanian" is the jordanian proxy spammer

nouakchott.

How is the life there compared to the west? Are you upper class?

Agree completely. Not just from Jow Forums but from western internet period.

The "mauritanian" LARP idea was started on the MENA discord by the jordanian spammer 2 days ago, he's just using Nord VPN, so many people falling for it, top kek

I'll screenshot the proof soon

I know that Mauritania was the last country to abolish slavery in the world (like 1975)
Do you know someone that used to own slaves?

you need to vocaroo in hassaniya to probve you are not jordanfag, or post night view

is it more-it-ayneeah?

he can't even upload the vocaroo since his internet is probably super slow

AT&T is installed in Mauritania now?

no way dud, i am self concious about my voice.

>is it more-it-ayneeah?
more-it(strong t)-ania
jordanfag confirmed

no its actually quite decent 2Mbps.

i am quite sure its not, we have 3 telecommunication companies mauritel mattel and chinguitel.

are chinese colonizing you ?
youtube.com/watch?v=NwlwUEyyFjs

they're colonizing all of us africans (btw im from ethiopia who has moved to USA recently)

what do average people think about china ? are they worried or optimistic ?

>falling for the "china is bad for africa" western propaganda

cringe and bluepilled

>trusting the yellow jew
so naive

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (208x243, 12K)

>falling for “le alternate good guys meme”
Let me guess, you like Assad, Gaddafi, and Hitler.

the Somali is okay, he’s just a weeb and makes occasial /Afr/ thread

the mauritanian seems obnoxious, though

What thread gave you that impression ?

>Italy in 2 years killed 700,000 ethiopians, destroyed 2,000 churches, 535,000 houses, the slaughter or theft of 5,000,000 cattle, 7,000,000 sheep and goats, 1,000,000 horses and mules and 700,000 camels.

Meanwhile Chineses are building houses and roads.

White people are the ennemy.

We dont think about them , to us the chinese are just people who run stupid shops. and to be frank your average muritanian is the intellectual type who thinks about global politics and how the country should be run.

>White people are the enemy
t.nigger who refuses to live in black countries.

Yikes, don't look at SEA and what the Chinese did to them then.

t. genocidal american maniac living on the genocide of 100 native indians, a country built by 10 millions black slaves, killing off millions of viets and arabs for no purpose

Blood thirsty animal, don't reply to me.

bad quality houses and roads that breakdown in few years, builtwith no considiration for the enviroment, and with the cheapest coast possible

China never existed since 1912 and never did anything wrong to anyone (unirionically)

they run convenience stores ? don't you have berbers for that ?

>beliving internet memes

What they build is fine, and its depend on the price the african companies/states are willing to put in

they're kinda annoying with their accents and how they don't bother to learn Amarinya since English is commonly spoken (they will beat you in school if you are caught speaking Amarinya). But we like the investment, just don't want to be colony

remind me how al gaddafi was not a hero, tubby?
dont white knight the Chinese. They don't do this out of the good of their hearts. they simply want a colonial empire that they missed out on.

Tell me about slavery in your country.

no convenience stors are different those are run by mauritanians, the chinese shops are a whole different story they are run by rude chinese who are always frowning, no one buys anything from , i dont know how they manage to stay in buisness.

There is nothing even close to colonialism in Chinese strategy for Africa, they're just expanding their economic influence whitout hurting anyone and both africans and chinese are profiting from it. They're aren't altruists, but they're good.

We share common interests. The cancer in Africa is the European states + USA.
Half of the African leaders are literally puppets of France.

>China never existed since 1912 and never did anything wrong to anyone (unirionically)
Jesus christ you are a dumb nigger.
>t. genocidal american maniac living on the genocide of 100 native indians, a country built by 10 millions black slaves, killing off millions of viets and arabs for no purpose
Your precious chinks killed viets by the score
They enslaved millions
They genocided turkish people, mongols, everyone around thema nd when they ran out of people to kill they killed each other by millions.

In fact your precious chinks have the highest kill count of any people on earth.

God you are a dumb ape lipped nigger. Stop boot licking china and sucking their dicks dry and try thinking for your self.

Attached: 15394398543985.png (1200x1335, 269K)

>they will beat you in school if you are caught speaking Amarinya
wtf , elaborate, teachers will punish you for speaking amharic in school ? what grade do they start using english ?
it's probably just a meme
it's probably a money laundering and covert colonization, fuck chinese imperialism

>Qing Manchu are Han China
>Dzungar (0.6 million, irrelevant) was made by Han chinese state
no, nice try tho.

Actually I tought you were the Ethiopian poster, but you're the wh*te, don't even reply to my posts, spawn of Satan.

>There is nothing even close to colonialism in Chinese strategy for Africa
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/uganda-women-abandoned-china-workers-left-babies/
>Land grabs
>Mixing with the populations women
>predatory loans
Dumb nigger.

Attached: 1535309714933.jpg (221x250, 5K)

where i went at grade 2 they will make you speak English. Before this you learn English alot. If you are caught speaking Amarinya anywhere outside of Amarinya class you are punished. this is made by Meles Zenawi because he hates his own country... I am praying Abiy removes bullshit like this. Also slavery is actually a problem in mauritania not a meme.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/uganda-women-abandoned-china-workers-left-babies/

Just a love story that end badly, no rape or whatsoever.

>predatory loans
Not colonialism.
>Land grabs
Never happend.

Fuck white, I told you to stop posting. Hope you'll be 30% white before 2040.

Too kek
So you have to be a poltard or a commie in your world Chang?
I can guarteee I have been here longer than you
Now fuck off our of my board

stop trying to speak for us dumbass

Attached: stop posting.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Also China
>China’s Xi pledges $60 billion to Africa, says 'no strings attached'
>Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday pledged $60 billion in financing for projects in Africa in the form of assistance, investment and loans, as China furthers efforts to link the continent's economic prospects to its own.
>Speaking to a gathering of African leaders in Beijing, Xi said the figure includes $15 billion in grants, interest-free loans and concessional loans, $20 billion in credit lines, $10 billion for "development financing" and $5 billion to buy imports from Africa.

france24.com/en/20180903-china-xi-jinping-pledges-60-billion-africa-investment-summit-beijing

Stay med, evil savage, go get shot by your fellow savage

you have to have braindamage to think chinks are any better
zenawi is tigre though, do they also punish speaking tigray ?
>slavery is actually a problem in mauritania not a meme
how do you know, we are neighbors and al i hear from mauritanians on social media is that it's exagerrated and more like an unfortunate work contract