SCAMBrosus is kill

Kimchiwhale, Pharmaphag, why have you forsaken us ?

Attached: amb_screen3.png (1670x704, 113K)

remember that a turd will always float

What is a good number of these to hold to make it in 3 years?

>everything dips
>"why does coin x dip?"

is this why Bizonacci stop posting videos?

Really? Mine usually sink

Did they payed bizonacci to make an amb video?

I’ll kms before I sell this shit. It’s been fucking killing me. At this pace I’ll unironically kms within a few days.

>mfw AMBlets thought kimchi, swiss, and pharmpajeets were trying to help them make money
mfw they were actually pressing SELL as BearWolf said
>mfw AMBlets thought al pajeet jones with his "community whale (mini dolphin) group" would pump AMB to VEN mkap (top OMEGAKEK)
mfw they were actually DUMPING as BearWolf said
>mfw AMBlets thought they weren't the new DBC marines
mfw they ARE
>mfw AMBlets thought they weren't holding the biz SOON coin
mfw they ARE
>mfw AMBlets thought Angel would actually punish news sellers
mfw NEVER EVER NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw AMBlets thought month of may would be big
mfw month of shAMBrosus
>mfw AMBlets should have listened to the BearWolf
mfw they didn't
mfw
MFW
MY FEATHERED WOOKIES

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 17K)

I'm gonna keep my hold position here, still in the green but I wouldn't be surprised if it went under. Most people say this is a 2019-2020 play and I can see that. FUD is still in full force, still relatively unknown outside of Jow Forums where it has been hardcore FUDded into scam meme status. It seems to me like Jow Forums found out about this one super early and all these fudders are pissed.

>Most people say this is a 2019-2020 play
TOP FUCKING OMEGAKEK
mfw AMBlets gave up on month of MAY (month of SHAM) and are coping with narrative of "LONG TERM PLAY"
mfw the ABSOLUTE state of AMBlet shAMBlets
mfw
MFW
MY FREEZING WHISKERS

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

May was a good month in terms of the token economics being announced which is a nice milestone for any project. Of course tons of people sold the news because that mentality is insanely prevalent in crypto, I should have done it honestly solely for the fact that all these other retards were gonna do it no matter what. But ultimately in the long term I think it has a lot of potential and is worth keeping an eye on. In terms of the whole "official SOON" "MAY MONTH OF AMB HITTING $10000" that was just false narratives pushed by you and your fudders to make people buy in so they could get burned and creative a negative atmosphere around the project. "Don't buy this I bought in at this time and got burned bad, it's a scam".

I won't deny that it is potentially being manipulated PnD style while the project is still in development and under the radar, but the team is still good. Angel has been a bit questionable lately, but as long as the team developing it stays then it doesn't matter. CEO's come and go so if it goes the way of him leaving if the project is actually legit someone else will take over.

What coins do you hold again?

He’s a 30 year old boomer that holds the big marketcap coins

scamsetti just sent the money over to his overlord putin

>mfw burgers fall for russian tactics yet again

Attached: 1519720992256.jpg (251x242, 15K)

SEAFOOD COMMONS

>mfw AMBlets are PROJECTING this hard
The only ones who pushed delusions of may moon mission were AMBlets in TG and LARPers like swissfaggot (AMB biggest gainers Q1 KEK), kimchiwhore (71911 NEVER EVER), and pharmpajeet (muh great cuckening)
pic related is ONE example to refute your false narrative. Interesting how all the LARPers and AMB shill threads disappeared after the PnD group finished dumping and AMB is close to pre pump levels
You can try to change the narrative now that you're coping but it hasn't even been a month since the dump was executed and even AMBlets in TG don't have such short term memory loss.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY ABSOLUTE FEELS WHEN

Attached: pharmpajeet.png (906x708, 62K)

Don't worry Jow Forums I have news from my pharmaceutical company that Pfizer will be using AMB.

HOLY FUCK HES BACK

What did I say fool? I won't deny it is potentially being PnD'd, the point is you and other faggots are pissed people know about it at all. I was in the thread where you came out as an AMB holder, you and the rest of them just called it too early and realized your mistake soon after. 2019-2020 like I said.

FUCK YOU Kimchi you said Ambrosus will partner with large QA company and GSK. Instead we got FUCKING SEAFOOD COMMONS, partnership with fucking unknown startup

>says the AMBlet coping after ATH
yeah I would also want to take a 2 year break from crypto if I got dumped on like you after ignoring multiple warnings from the BearWolf. TOP KEK

Attached: 1518919579774.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I'm still up on my investment, I'm not a retard. I maintain my skepticism but I am confident. You're also ignoring the fact it rode on bitcoin's rise and is now riding the same dump. Reply with your copy-paste day in/day out memes, but I believe this project is worth keeping an eye on and it seems you believe so as well.

>I'm still up on my investment
the absolute DREAMING state of AMBlets
I wonder how many times I've heard that.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FLYING WHALES

Attached: 1517174664231.png (447x438, 401K)

not the real Kimchi, the trip doesn't match up. Stop falling for the reverse fud newfriends

Attached: 1437392550714.gif (500x281, 206K)

It's true. What's wrong with being up on my initial investment?

Wait, you mean all this fud was meant as shilling? So I actually shouldnt be buying?

I believe you, just like I believe every VEN bagholder on Jow Forums bought in November.

Are you stupid? BearWolf brigade has begun impersonating other trips. The other day someone impersonate don't Al Jones. BearWolf comes along and says "scammed by kimchi etc" then suddenly kimchi shows up and says "new partnership", obviously a FUD campaign.

post some screens, maybe you will be the first AMBlet that doesn't run away
>inb4 nothing to prove

Attached: AMbletsuicide.png (1202x29, 6K)

Mr. BearWolf I don't feel so good :(

Attached: AMBbro.jpg (720x714, 97K)

BearWolf is just mad that chadsetti succeeded in every part of his life...
AMB is in good hands don't worry holders

>MrBearWolf is JEALOUS of Angel
that's a new one, the frustration and attacks always increases a notch every time I am proven right.
>mfw

Attached: 1514518403741.jpg (240x251, 25K)

As expected, another bullshitting coping AMBlet shAMBlet. Enjoy waiting with all those bags until 2019-2020 for a 20% play. That goes for you and ALL the tgcucks reading this thread.
TOP FUCKING OMEGA KEK
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FROZEN WATERMELONS

Attached: 1514410195604.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

fucking retards, check my first post. no wonder you're all bagholding amblets

Was in the shower here you go.

Attached: IMG_0254.png (640x1136, 97K)

Assuming pic related in bearwolf's post is not a shoop, Bearwolf's timezone is utc-3 ( my timezone is utc+3) which means he is Canadian.
Volume at the time of market sell was 35466 AMB.
BEARWOLF EXPOSED as CANADIAN POORFAG

but wait

He might be BRAZILIAN
HUE HUE HUE
U
E

H
U
E

H
U
E

Attached: 7528539783.png (2016x905, 94K)

OriginTrail announced EVRYTHING partnership. EVRYTHING already partner wit GSK. Ambrosus is done.

Attached: gsk logo.png (200x200, 17K)

>spends 30 minutes making fake portfolio on blockfolio
>too scared to post binance screens
the absolute STATE
at least you didn't run away. you are just AMBlet now instead of AMBlet shAMBlet

Attached: 1519093396593.png (572x496, 26K)

>Bearwolf's timezone is utc-3 ( my timezone is utc+3) which means he is Canadian.
the absolute BRAINLET state of AMBlets
you must be a part of that TG "high IQ" research group
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELS WHEN

Attached: 1518397584745.jpg (542x540, 17K)

Here you go nigger I actually have more on binance than I account for on my Blockfolio faggot

Attached: IMG_0255.png (640x1136, 97K)

ok mr bearwolf, all those trips where bullshitting but who are you? what qualifies you to feel important enough to tripfag? how much money did you make so far and what are you holding?

>inb4 amb bagholder
never bought any, just curious because I see you posting constantly in various threads

>utc+3
what are you then? seems only shitholes are in that timezone

>important enough to tripfag
>tfw you put tripfags on a pedestal

What’s wrong baby boo?
Didn’t watch your wife being fucked by Jamal today?

Attached: 41C79753-979A-42C8-874D-DDEBB4D8C6AE.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>mfw AMBlet actually posted it
now I know one shAMBlet's lunch money might get to 1btc in 2019-2020
Thanks for entertaining me. TOP KEK

Attached: 1517175206298.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Lol I knew you would stick to your memes. Don't think you can fool me into believing you aren't accumulating, as much as I hate it I know we'll be riding this train together.

>only shitholes are in that timezone
>mfw

Attached: Br9aNJx.png (512x512, 111K)

ohh, sorry eesti. tallinn is great, hope I can visit again soon

>AMBlet hopes the legendary BearWolf is riding shAMBrosus train down to 3k sats with him
Repeat after me. NEVER EVER. NEVER FUCKING EVER.
YOU CAN HODL TIL 2019-2020 FOREVER AND EVER
>mfw

Attached: 1521251760086.gif (200x202, 38K)

See you in the green you crazy bastard

You realize the creator of AMB is the creator of EVRYTHING too? Oh, right. You are a brainlet.

Also candle opens at 9389 and closes at 9490, market sell is 9404, volume 35466.
He sold 5000 AMB at most.

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

Yep, in amber

>that feeling when
>Kimchiwhale is just a LARPing autistic, living in mum's basement

Attached: 1523871438897.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

what would it feel like in her ear

Sold my bag of AMB since MrBearWolf is doing a great job fudding this project and keeping it low. Hopefully he keeps fudding until VeChains mainnet is out so I can grab some cheap AMBs after the pump.

Thank you based wolf

Attached: 1517840195494s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

this
TY wolf
Sold during it's last peak
STill have a little amb left
But will be buying in cheap

The CEO isn't 30 you retards. He's 25. He also posts on biz, and tells crypto investors, "You don't matter." Aneesh on Telegram and the ban/censor happy mod (which Angel Scamsetti fully endorses)