Why do Jow Forums users call each other soyboys and cucks? It seems hypocritical...

Why do Jow Forums users call each other soyboys and cucks? It seems hypocritical. Are we supposed to believe that anyone on Jow Forums is masculine or alpha in any way whatsoever?

Attached: MAGAKekistani.jpg (1105x738, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/discussions/265678-Woman-writes-an-article-called-i-accidentally-slept-with-a-trump-supporter-gets-wrecked-by-the-internet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens

Were you not on Jow Forums where one of them had sex with a writer from some feminist website and wrote an article about him claiming he was one of the best fucks she's had.

Betas need conflict in their life and Jow Forums provides that to unhappy people.

No I wasn't.

Link?

Is that a beta thing? I dislike pointless conflict, and I thought that was more beta

Everything is beta or alpha depending on what the person speaking does.

Enjoy

genius.com/discussions/265678-Woman-writes-an-article-called-i-accidentally-slept-with-a-trump-supporter-gets-wrecked-by-the-internet

It doesn't seem hypocritical, it is hypocritical. Basically Jow Forums is full of bullies that bully because they are afraid to get bullied themselves lol.

stfu u beta leftist soyboy sjw mainstream cuck

>pro-choice and an atheist
yep

cuck spotted

But he voted for Trump, so that makes him based & redpilled!!!!1

It's funposting. Unfortunately, some people seem to take it to heart, resulting in things like the incel movement.

Gotta say, that woman was way more civilized than what I expect from lefties.

Attached: 1496270024048.jpg (666x496, 63K)

Yeah the article says that:
>Turns out what she really messaged him was quite different to the roasting she claimed to give him in the article.
But all she said in the article was that:
>I explained that it's hard for me to remain attracted to someone whose views are so different from mine, and who believes in bigotry and xenophobia
Which is exactly what the screenshots show her saying.

I just ate a bucket of onions, and when I woke up my girlfriend's husband surprised me with a blowjob.

Attached: capture.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>why do people on the internet insult each other?

you're dumb

What this guy said.

They're right, you know

+1

>needing to find out the politcial affiliations of your fuck buddy
why do american leftists do this?
i think i saw a movie on tv with the same plot, it had that guy from MASH in it too

Fuck off back to Jow Forums you stupid naive teenager.

do you have a problem zhang?

rude