Japanese people in Mexico

Do you accept them in your Mexican society?

Attached: Comunidad_japonesa_de_Monterrey.jpg (1600x1067, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyxOwz0ihpU
travelpulse.com/news/destinations/mexico-is-sixth-most-visited-country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8vUH_NOeRMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la creatura

No. Asians GTFO. We are a pure country here.

For me it's Ok.
>Pure country, sure mestizo

They can make some pretty ayy lmaos

Attached: issa lish 3.jpg (366x549, 161K)

I've met many japanese people here in Mexico, they work hard and party hard (but mostly between coworkers). Real bros. Would assimilate them 10/10

*vomits*

pic unrelated

Thank you mexican bro!

kys

curious, have they stay within their own community or have they assimilated some aspects of mexican culture?

kys

>Japanese in Mexico

But why?

kys

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=AyxOwz0ihpU

Hawaii and California were too crowded

Isn't she Korean?

Attached: auto_oem_map2016.jpg (3202x2550, 660K)

Why not? Japs are good people.

Attached: 1489895538386.jpg (720x708, 52K)

Mexicans aren't

travelpulse.com/news/destinations/mexico-is-sixth-most-visited-country.html
It's pretty normal, monkey.

shitty replies kys

japaneses should conquer mexico, it is rightful japaneses clay.

What do you know about Mexicans

kys

Mexico and the interchange with Japan have the history of 400 years.

i ask the same about brazil

*CHI*

Attached: 1489544908475.png (1182x730, 629K)

This. We have a long history.

Mexico is just sleazy people annoying is in our Asia Koreans and likes

Well, that's a difficult question to answer. It all depends on the person: I met one guy who refused to speak spanish and only interacted with other japanese expats, eventually learned spanish and had a great time. There is some kind of club for families with japanese origins in my city, and they send their kids there for them to learn about japanese culture. Japanese Expats living here don't lose the good traits they are known for, but learn instead how to be more extroverts.

>learn instead how to be more extroverts.
so mexican culture gets rid the autism in people?

Attached: 1503025876210.jpg (530x558, 84K)

The only "Japanese" I know was like 1/4 Japanese and looked like many fair skinned mestizos I've seen. You wouldn't notice unless she told you her last name. I don't think there are enough Japanese in Mexico to make a judgment.

There's nothing more annoying than those little shits of Asian descent. I would like to ship the few ones we have back to Japan since they still feel Japanese even after being here for almost 100 years.

nips are total bros, legit the only foreigner that i interacted with in my childhood was a japanese kid that went to my public school and he spoke perfect mexican but was japanese, he even told me the effects of my yugioh cards that were in japanese, dont know what happened to him since i moved but it was so cool. this was in guadalajara btw

Attached: 151963619043.gif (480x270, 363K)

Japanese should colonize Colombia

Yeah why not

this

Attached: 1522041044188.png (1300x1080, 783K)

kek

Kek I have a Japanese friend who lives in Mexico and his nickname is "El Chino".

that is what i notice here, no matter the asian, a lot of mexicans here call them all chinese.

I wonder if japs knows anything about mexico, besides narcos and shit.

Judging from Animes and Japs that I've talked to they also know a bunch of Mexican stereotypes and Dia de Muertos.

Careful, if a Japanese goes on holiday to Mexico for too long (couple of days) he will no longer be considered Japanese. His family will disown him and he will be shunned by his peers, forever an outcast in the land of the Aztec.

And from what I'm reading in this thread he will also become Chinese.

That's not that bad. I watch anime, but an average mexican knows about samurais and katanas. and of course, some popular anime as DBZ, Saint Seiya, Sailor moon, etc...

i just like their media

Attached: 1535815836973.jpg (1100x729, 126K)

You ever watch Cowboy Bebop, Asteroid Blues? The Asteroid that they go to is called Tijuana and while it's not exactly like the real Tijuana I was surprised that they had some shit similar to the real thing, even the fact that Spike ends up going to a place called "Zona Norte" which is the Tijuana Red Light District. Someone in the Bebop crew probably went to Tijuana at some point.

There was also a Crayon Shinchan movie where Shin chan and his family go to rural Mexico and they get attacked by monster cactuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vUH_NOeRMw

Now things that are more general... Well some Japs think Mexico is in Central America. They think Mexicans drink a lot of Tequila, they all love soccer, and are all brown. However if you're in Japan you're just automatically a Gaijin to them more than anything.

Also there's a trend right now with young Japanese who like to dress as cholos and drive lowriders and shit but that's more of a Chicano thing.

So yeah Mexico might not be that relevant to most Japanese people but they know you guys are there and you're not all narco shit (but they know about that too).

Oh so they act white

You kind of have to be an extrovert with Mexicans or they pick on you in that playful ribbing kind of way.