Why did Europe destroy all of its wildlife?

Why did Europe destroy all of its wildlife?
Pic is my trip to Yellowstone

Attached: 83EDA665-FDAF-4145-8C07-6F50602D5F2C.jpg (3634x2724, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/riseind/west/bison.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American actually almost exterminated all north american bisons, and ended countless species...
loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/riseind/west/bison.html
Frankly taking America has an exemple of environmental protection is probably not your brightest idea.

>They were so numerous they frequently stopped boats in the rivers, threatened to overwhelm travelers on the plains, and in later years derailed locomotives and cars, until railway engineers learned by experience the wisdom of stopping their trains whenever there were buffaloes crossing the track. . . .

>No wonder that the men of the West of those days, both white and red, thought it would be impossible to exterminate such a mighty multitude. The Indians of some tribes believed that the buffaloes issued from the earth continually, and that the supply was necessarily inexhaustible. And yet, in four short years the southern herd was almost totally annihilated. . . .

Europe is so ugly it doesn't matter

In the 18th century there were even Bison in the eastern woodlands. Many people are surprised to learn that.

I'm pretty sure the USA has the record for the most animal extinctions.

>driving around yellowstone
>almost run up the arse of some retard that stopped in the middle of the road to take a photo of 2 bison on the side of the road.

Literally 5 miles away there was a valley with thousands of them. Fuck american drivers 2bh

>be driving through Cades Cove in the smokey mountains
>cars with new york plates are holding up traffic to take pictures of deer
fucking city people

found my pic

Attached: extinctions.png (691x374, 25K)

Most of europe is empty you retard.

We have a decent wildlife but the farmers want to exterminate wolfs, all 78 left of them in Norway, so they don't have to keep a watch on their livestock and can just leave them wherever they want for weeks at a time. Farmers are fucking lazy.

>Why did Europe destroy all of its wildlife?
not sure where you get this from. we have hundreds of wolves and foxes, around 1500 lynx, 3000 bears, 350000 moose, etc.

Attached: 5209362114_3a2a3223b8_o.jpg (650x432, 209K)

Oh boo fucking hoo the poor bison
I heard enough of that shit in school
They dedicate an entire fucking chapter to whining about Buffalo hunts in history classes

We didn't. Italy is the most biodiverse cunt in europe

>

Attached: birds.jpg (1024x791, 72K)

We didn't.

Attached: Moskusfe.jpg (2750x1725, 371K)

As others have pointed out, we did not destroy wildlife in Europe. However, we did destroy wilderness in many parts of western Europe, and that's because of our dense population of course.

We even imported wildlife to have more

Attached: 20110924-RB3_2206.jpg (1600x1065, 363K)

Most of europe’s core is heavily deforrested and most animals nearly extentinct. In particular the Netherlands and England got it bad but the amounts of wild animals are about 10% of what they were pretty much anywhere

Only because of a few parks. Italy has killed most of it’s nature

Attached: 68DFAF30-F977-4B19-A653-E182E9406789.jpg (622x997, 317K)

Norway is overgrowing

Attached: 825f4df89bbc8f6b5b6a3277c7d27272.jpg (1200x857, 333K)

>dfn jeg så et jævla tre(kanskje sånn 5-6 år gammelt ungtre) vokse seg opp av asfalten på en vei ikke langt unna hvor jeg bor

>Taking pictures of deer
I will never understand this. They are so common that they are vermin.

Only a third of Norway is forested
Anyway forest ≠ nature. Wildlife also includes steppes, tundras, deserts etc.