What will happen with East Prussia aka Kaliningrad oblast when Russia collapse...

What will happen with East Prussia aka Kaliningrad oblast when Russia collapse. Will Germany take back the rightful clay or Poles stole it again? Or maybe Balts take this piece of cake or even Belarus. Or this zone will be managed by the EU

Extrapolate your oninion

Attached: regnum_picture_147279720548676_big[1].jpg (630x355, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will Germany take back the rightful clay
Yeah, because last time that worked out well, ain't I right?
>Poles stole it again
We don't want it. It's more undeveloped than fucking Podlasie. Balts can have it.

sure, so later when mother russia gets back on its feet it can protect russian minorities

Teutonic Order is refounded and claims these lands

Why not Belarus? They haven't access to the sea. And locals seems like Lukashenko

>Not building lithuanian death camps for ruskies
We're experts in this field, so allow us to teach you.

Some crazy russian military type declares himself as a king of Kaliningrad and new european monarchy is born.

Kaliningrad is our lands, we'll protect them.

this we will join Belarus and some time after liberate Poland :DDDDD

I can't imagine why would we want this wasteland. it is literally ukraine tier shithole.

Attached: z18925387Q,Dom-Sowietow-w-Kaliningradzie-w-2002-r-.jpg (620x607, 101K)

>Will Germany take back the rightful clay
Russia try to sell it to germany, they did not want it for the obvious fucking reason its filled with russians and commieblocks.

Baltic lands also should be protected by Belarus.

That would be cash.

kek

Attached: 1648.jpg (640x544, 52K)

there's lots of asshurt from Poles about muh Kresy even though it was wasteland outside of two cities.

roger that sir, mr. Supreme Leader Lukashenko, I obey...

Kaliningrad oblast was never considered "Kresy". And yes, Kresy were a miserable, backward, poor shithole except a few cities. People are just sentimental and stupid. I would never want our eastern borders back.

>East Prussia aka Kaliningrad oblast
ahem... khkhmmm... KÖNIGSBERG MOTHERFUCKER

What was Kaliningrad like before Soviets/Russians? Was it Nice?

Nobody know
Nice work, Ivan. Soon Nato will pay for Yugoslavia and USSR.

I have been there two times in the early 2000s. A couple of very old buildings that survived are evidence of how magnificent this used to be and I really mean it. For us it is just a German city that hudreds of years ago used to be our vassal state but it was actually never Polish. Nowadays it is a post-soviet no-go city with literal subhumans living there.

Ask Germans.

Why not just do this?

Attached: dd.png (1837x1655, 576K)

Wew, oh boy.

Attached: 1513377230274.jpg (554x548, 232K)

>922
4/10 bait (you)whore

It's way more likely for it to simply become independent 2bh, such a far away exclave with almost a 100% Russian population doesn't make sense for Germany to annex, even though it's a romantic idea.

Heck, even joining Poland would probably be more realistic. But I think it will eventually get independence 2bh.

Not much, it's going to be small, economically-weak independent republic with shrinking population due to immigration(including illegal) to EU cunts.

Hohol's manyamiroque.

>due to immigration(including illegal) to EU cunts.
considering this abysmal shithole is surrounded in all directions by better places it's gonna be 100 population in hours

Based Eesti!

Pic rel will happen.

Attached: map_of_poland___b___by_followbywhiterabbit-d4iq3dy.png (1200x1200, 429K)

Why did they not maintain its beauty? Did they simply not care?

wtf is this shit.

yep, in course of first 2 months of global russian decay I expect at least 100k russian refugees from Kaliningrad oblast, mostly to surrounding cunts.

Once, order be estabilished, new government will apply for EU membership however it's never going to happen, so Kaliningrad Republic's people are just going to use their right to stay in EU for 30 days and going to stay there illegally

You know that around 40% of Królewiec aka Königsberg's population was Polish in the 17th century?

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg (920x838, 289K)

;)

Fuck off, no one wants those shitholes back

This is what should have been.

Attached: poland_voivodeships_coat_of_arms_by_followbywhiterabbit-d5ttngc.png (1550x1560, 506K)

>What will happen with East Prussia aka Kaliningrad oblast when Russia collapse. Will Germany take back the rightful clay or Poles stole it again? Or maybe Balts take this piece of cake or even Belarus. Or this zone will be managed by the EU

The Russians offered talks during the 2+4 negotiations which we rejected due to our Ostpolitik.

>when Russia collapse
>khokhol is still dreaming
You better pray your shithole doesn't collapse and not partitioned by Poland, Hungary, Russia and Romania.

Stop being retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiekjno91WA

Attached: 5065e6cbbb4ec034.jpg (800x568, 154K)

How about no, fuck off, stay in Sweden.

>Kresy even though it was wasteland outside of two cities.
Right. Because it was full of khokhols. Those several decent cities were just majority Polish.

Ukraine is going to recapture Donbass in 2 months after global russian collapse, Crimea will take much longer tho