How do I get a latina gf?

How do I get a latina gf?

Attached: aa2c3959102ea83ac723896349e38a74.jpg (474x504, 38K)

Be white.

Attached: 1536112087970.jpg (970x545, 50K)

seeThey will throw themselves at you.
I don't care anymore, just take them, they absolutely HATE me for being brown.

Be black.

KARA BOGA

I'm non white though

Attached: 75a.jpg (657x527, 33K)

really? I see a lot of mestizo girls only dating mestizo men, by the other hand Argentinians, Chilenos and Mexicans fuck a lot our women or marry them

women are more loyal to their race in reality

lol no.

1. Go where the Latinas are at
2. Be_Attractive.exe

I'm so sorry.
White women maybe.
Mexican women are extremely racist, like openly racist.

Attached: tfw brown.png (202x250, 15K)

By your post I can tell you're just beta

>Mexican women are extremely racist, like openly racist.
Mexican parents literally tell their daughters to stay away from black men.

Do they call Mexican men prieto manlets?

"putos wachos"
wachos=southeners
and marry white.
you're macho men chad that bangs 10/10 women all day.

Go back to Jow Forums wher you bwlong then.

I've never been to Jow Forums user

Mestizos just avoid blacks. But I've seen a few with black guys. Some mestizos can act as ghetto as blacks.
That's true.
#3 should be social. Latin Americans are really social.

>Regret not trying to have sex with 14 year old brown girl when I was 17
>Thought it was immoral because her brain was undeveloped and she was virtually a child compared to me
>Was religious too

If I could go back with my adult brain, I would do it. I would worm my way into her life and fuck her. A job has totally changed my perspective on life. It's not worth living morally in this world. I refuse to do what's best for others anymore.

I'm either going to work-up the will to commit suicide, or I'm going to start doing some shit with the money I have.

Attached: MmJIuuaXOFQz-qET_GE9JCUiRV_clASueVmWNY-6h-Y.jpg (1080x1283, 303K)

lmao, I knew a held back 18yr old that banged a freshman (14) on the regular. Her mom worked in law enforcement in didn't care. She even offered getting him a job.

The hottest girl I've ever been with was half Mexican and white. She had the biggest boobs for a girl her age. Also you couldn't tell she was half Mexican. We never banged tho.

based and redpilled gringoys

why should mexican women be loyal to mexican men when they are self hating and don't want to date in their own race?

Sauce

just be yourself

Attached: 4C243EC6-7B18-4258-B8D9-5E0BC655A41A.jpg (511x671, 33K)

What's the point of being white if I'm 5'7"?

Attached: latest-1.png (410x596, 316K)

what's the point of being 6'0" if i'm brown?

To be a wage slave to support Jamal and his 13 bastard children get through their 6th year of high school.

la mexicANA

Attached: 1529248125459.jpg (1024x684, 185K)

>americans unironically complain about having tens of millions of THESE girls in their country

Attached: 1381220372924.png (396x385, 119K)

ANA= just a name
ANO=ASSHOLE
It doesn't work like that, bong.
cause they're faggots.

in america this is non-white

very strange country

Attached: rubio_vadon_flickr.jpg (2400x2783, 512K)

And by "latina" you are also talking about brazilians?

DIOS MIO NO

Attached: marina-silva-ad6542bc-9020-4552-b373-27d6ac46393-resize-750.jpg (750x488, 45K)

To be honest most don't look like that

why exactly you are posting this granny?

what's the point of being white and 6'4 if i was circumcised

Attached: 1444506332154.jpg (600x454, 84K)

related question, I asked a few days ago but got no answers

Ive been using hellotalk to practise spanish, and been getting tons of ppl messaging me to practise. Been talking to a few girls. Theyve sent me pics and voice messages, so im assuming they arent catfishing me. But seriously, is their a catch? Some have even suggested I come travel to their countries and they would show me around. It seems too good to be true.

certainly sounds too good to be true, definitely be careful if you follow anything up

Well to clarify, none have suggested I come to visit them specifically, just that if I was ever in their city they would show me around.

I certainly wouldnt travel to another continent with the sole purpose of meeting up with someone I met online.

By latina he means latin american, do the math you low iq baboon instead of posing dumb as fuck question

Just be careful leaf. I don't want that something bad happens to you

You have to understand that there are vastly more Latin Americans that are studying English than native English speakers studying Latin American Spanish. As a native English speaker you are basically the hottest commodity on any language learning platform and you can choose the most motivated, most hospitable and fuckable cream from the mass. As someone who has been using HelloTalk for quite a few times (visited some people, hosted and even fucked some) I can only tell you, take the plunge but always have a backup plan, get to know the exact address beforehand and at least get to know people a bit before you do it.

like what?

My only fear is that this is some elaborate catfish scenario. Everyone has sent me voice chats, pics, tho. One girl even sent me a video

What else could be bad?

Tell me a bit about your experiences...

I assumed I was getting alot of attention cus im a native english speaker. Maybe im just cynical, but a few really pretty girls have been too nice. Im not used to this haha

Be white
Talk to a Latina
There

lol no. They're in the minority most look like pic related

Technically he's classified as 'white hispanic'

Attached: arrrrreva.jpg (240x300, 16K)

I don't know. Could be someone with bad intentions.
> Everyone has sent me voice chats, pics, tho. One girl even sent me a video
Were they vague or specific?

Well in three days I'll visit my long distance FWB in Paris and we'll fug.

super specific. Having ongoing conversations in spanish, or sending pictures of what they are doing in that moment

Ive actually really improved my spanish using the app lol

You guys met on hellotalk? Did she message you and invite you, or chat for ahwile and develop a relationship.

Im intrigued, ive never met with anyone over the internet but if I was ever in any of these countries (planning on going travelling at the end of this year) I would love to, provided it didnt seem sketchy

1. Have at least one video chat in advance
2. Ask for their home address to pin them down
3. meet at a public place like a coffee shop
4. look up the nearest hostels and a credit card with you in case things go south

It's not hard.

>Mexican parents literally tell their daughters to stay away from black men.
I don't see the problem

If people message you or invite you first it usually is a very strong indicator of interest but I'm usually the one that initiates because as a native German speaker you kind of are at a disadvantage and if you are initiating first you can be even more selective.

Were you at all concerned about some elaborate catfish scenario?

Become a reggaetonero and you'd have all the bitches you want.

No but I've

-only been first world countries that are as wealthy as Germany
-only met-up with people I kind of talked on a (semi-)regular basis until I knew I could try to trust them
-made them send me some pictures/videos of their place and where their live and so on

Attached: future wife.jpg (786x550, 88K)

I would certainly be. It sounds that yours might not be the case, hopefully, you will do just fine.

here in south Belize the mac big of the white man we dye everything white in our home because we are ashamed to touch anything that isn't white.

im def over paranoid. Ive only even met girls on tinder who i had met before or were mutual friends.

>made them send me some pictures/videos of their place and where their live and so on

why?

Literally just be white, those bitches are devoid of any self respect whatsoever, hell they would rather fuck niggers than their own race because they are self hating goblinas

Belize isn't Latino you fucking brainlet

Kind of shit I noticed as well, both mexican men and women worship whites, therefore as a brown man I said fuck and just got me a 9/10 beautiful nordic woman

Attached: 1511055923821.jpg (640x640, 112K)

It's not bad to be sketchy sometimes

That's a good thing!

6'1, Gym 4 days a week - Nice frame getting some nice definition, Pale af, decent Spanish knowledge. Can't get Latinas to notice me. I just don't understand why :(((

t. Texas

>6'1

it's because you are a manlet, try being 6'4 or more

Lel
The Aztecs walking around here come up to my chest. I feel like an Aryan when I go to the mall or something.

And you still get no pussy.

Not from Latinas. We have a large Asian community here so only from them and White girls of course. Amazing how I get what I am not going after.