How common are Mexican restaurants in the old world?

How common are Mexican restaurants in the old world?

Attached: slow-cooker-barbacoa-beef-small-6-500x375.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Like Taco bell? I've only seen one and they were not tasty like the ones you do at home, tasted like school food.

They do exist but are not very common, id say thai resturants are our mexican equivilant

desu MENA food is basically a better version of Mexican food so they're not really missing out on much

I'm not OP but I think he meant real restaurants.

>desu MENA food is basically a better version of Mexican food
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Attached: 1531539270257.png (645x729, 77K)

>MENA food

arabs can't even afford food

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-143145.png (854x480, 280K)

What? MENA food wishes it was as good. Oh a cucumber salad and some pita and meat, truly a gastronomic wonder!

>MUH SPICY CUMIN FLAVORED MEAT IN A WRAP INTANGIBLE CULTURAL HERITAGE

It's okay not to be a big Mexican food fan, but you're just being retarded.

fuck i remember taking a field trip with my high school spanish class to taco bell

Chiko's, american restaurant that serves mexican food. American is synonymous to mexican.

Attached: 271594.jpg (504x377, 40K)

I'd like to try some real mexican food, but I haven't seen any restaurants.
Tex-mex is huge in Sweden though, or at least our own version (which would probably make both texans and mexicans cry), most families eat it at least once per weekend.

Haha what kind of ghetto ass high school did you go to?

Corn, beans, peppers, and pork are my favorite things about MENA cuisine.

I've seen the Nordic tacos. They don't look impressive but I'd give them a try.

based tex mex is GOAT

That's MENA food lmao

That is tex mex you dope. Mexican food is comperable to the great cuisines. Med and American fusion. From ceviche and sea food, to one thousand moles, to grilled meat, peppers, tomatoes, the fruit of the new world.
You got some dates, chickpeas, and stewed camel assholes.

Wow dude we at least went to local Mexican place and I'm from WV. Are you from Mississippi or something?

BASED Guatebuena
Seafood is certainly my favorite

They probably aren't, but they're great for family meals, and easy to prepare and tasty for us at leat. A food show I saw had the mexican ambassador try some typical "swedish" tacos, her facial expression was the IRL version of "son, I am disappoint".

>You got some dates, chickpeas, and stewed camel assholes.

Attached: 1534624541525.gif (800x430, 564K)

Remember the Norwegian guy who would make a thread when he would do himself a taco night? Man those were so comfy, real Jow Forumskino

plenty of mexican rester taunts here
in serbia they make everything extremely greasy and full of meat so it tastes good, but definately not the same thing i eat in california which is more carb-y instead of meaty

Nice proxy Mehmed, hows Hamburg treating you?
Sorry we don't appreciate Doner Kebabs, Mexican food is infinitely better

Restaurants are pretty expensive here so i'd rather just make some enchiladas or whatever at home.

>(which would probably make both texans and mexicans cry)
How so

It's super "clean", looks quite sterile

because it is watered down, and unauthentic i'm sure. Don't worry though, we're happy about it, and so long as you don't dig too deep or too greedily about how we ruin your tacos you should be as well.

The you find good mexican food in America is you find the dirtiest looking place
That place is usually where actual Mexicans go (which is why its dirty) and has authentic food

>not even being able to eat out because it is too expensive
lmao at the state of this "first world" country

Attached: firstworld.png (1833x709, 1.65M)

No we have none of those

to be fair its just really unpopulated
My small city has a larger population than iceland

>first world
Boring
>third world
Fun

this guy gets it

That's how it is here. Big restaurants are glorified meeting places with so-so food. If you want the real deal you go to street stands or small hole on the wall shops.

I always try to look for something that isn't too dirty or too expensive

south florida actually

MENA cuisines aren't similar to Mexican food

member the guy who boiled a burger in a frying pan and insisted that's what broiling meant?

why is this so true, it's a bit worrying that this post is too spot on.

kek mine has triple.

Pretty uncommon. Lots of duram shops to fill the void though.

t. lived in Madrid for a year and a half

>most families eat it at least once per weekend.
why do you lie on the internet?

Attached: pretend to think.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Truly nothing can compared to traditional home swedish tacos in a friday.

Attached: 1415855193962.jpg (600x450, 68K)

Curious, are there any mexicans in serbia?

Attached: delete thisjiren.png (760x459, 288K)

Not always the cause but it is true most of the time. Remember going to a fairly big, clean place and the food was great, they had someone with a little cart with all the ingredients to make salsa and you pick the ones you wanted. The guy made it right in the spot and gave it to you.