Chinese are a low digit ratio, high IQ race

>Chinese are a low digit ratio, high IQ race
>.950 male digit ratio (.980 for white men), and 105 IQ
>They've got extremely low self-esteem and low pleasure from existing, so they are more civilized than whites but depend on others to be effective
>This is why they move toward countries in clusters and not as individuals
>This is why they spin an interconnected web of Asians wherever they go
>They can't function in this world by themselves because they lack the desire and spirituality to be strong and effective in life as an individual unit
>This is partially why there almost no Asian inventors, East Asians live off of group think

Does this sound right to you guys?

Attached: Orientals.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisinin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/"digit ratio"/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-dove-research-finds-beauty-pressures-up-and-women-and-girls-calling-for-change-583743391.html
ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

no it sounds pretty racist

Jesus Christ lad kys

the white nationalist drive to qualify high east asian iq so whites can still be the best will never cease to be hilarious

>Life is totally fair and everything is environmental in nature

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

Attached: 1536526634375.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Anyone agree?

Japs invent shit

explains why i think i have never seen a chink guy/gal going as a tourist all alone. desu even for white people travelling all alone isn't very common, but at least some do

It's not comparable to European innovation.

Sounds pretty right to me.

The truth is often racist.

Japs make the best cars in the world

Is it true that Chinese are stupid?
It's not racism.

They do it by refining White inventions

They're not stupid

No.
Chinese are 81% East Asian (Koreans are 91% East Asian), so they're right behind South Korea in terms of IQ.

Chinese are not dumb, slow, or anything like that. They're the opposite.

>Chinese are 81% East Asian (Koreans are 91% East Asian)

Are you referring to this?

Attached: 1524995590142.jpg (5000x3443, 697K)

*94% East Asian

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Well you see Jonathan, when everyone around you is as smart as yourself only the most cunning survive. This means that all co-operation is based on scheming to fuck over the other guy as much as possible, if you dare to not toe the line the guy next to you would screw you over so this lead to a hyper-competitive society where winner takes all with no time to stop and create because you always gotta be careful of Wong next door.

Asia: everyone trying to fuck over everyone else
Europe: Jews fuck everyone

>white inventions
Japs single handedly dethroned american car manufactures in America. Japs created tons of breakthroughs in automotive engineering,
Variable valve timing
Variable compression
Pneumatic valves
HCCI

But they never invented an automobile or an airplane or a computer or AC/DC or motors or even fucking clocks or telephone or cellphone or satellite

Just give up

Who is smarter Jew or Chinese?

They invented the CD, Flash memory, 3d printing, printers, VHS tapes, Casette tapes, Lithium Ion batteries, Bullet trains

AAHA azns lolululul -n-

All they do is build on white inventions. They find problems and work through them, and they do it well because they're intelligent, but they will never take the time to create something totally new.

They never make anything themselves.
They do not care about it. Their minds are filled with the expectations and thoughts of others instead of desire.

bb creams

girl detected

Attached: Screenshot.png (918x894, 432K)

All of those things are just concepts expanded from white thought.

Richard Trevithick invented the first train
Philips, a dutch company, invented the Compact Cassette
Alessandro Volta invented the first battery
Chuck Hull invented 3D printing

The only one that's not made by a white is flash memory, and that's just an evolutive step from a hard drive which was invented by Rey Johnson

I'm not even going to bother with the CD.
East Asians just aren't innovative.

Their collectivism is culture-based, not racially based. While the rest of the world was still absorbed in the metaphysical and private, they were the first culture in the world to have philosophy centered about the relationship between man and State. Not a single Chinese thinker thought of the individual as a mere atom of a society, in that sense they predated what western philosophy would become after Hegel forever ruined it. At least the West has USA as a last bastion of individualism, but the Far East has always been a collectivist shithole.

Do you even understand what innovation fucking means? You don't consider massive leaps in technology to be innovation?
This graph makes no sense. Highest ranked nameplates? Like the amount of nameplates? Also in what area

You're wrong mate.

ALL asians live and die by groupthink.

Ok this is epic

An Asian American invented MOSFET transistor and other solid state memory units that are used in quite literally 99% of electronics.

TSMC is now on the 7nm process, which is the most advanced semiconductor process in the world. The closest intel is at is 22nm LOL.

The whole china just copy lululul doesnt work in the 21 century anymore. Not to say that whites are stupid but the time of white hegemony is over.

Attached: JD 파워.jpg (800x4065, 461K)

>flash memory is a step over hdd

Holy kill yourself. They are in no way identical

Before this dumb amerimongrel replies, the first transistor is in no way anything like a MOSFET transistor so dont be retarded.

>initial quality
I don't understand why normies love Korean cars so much, but they're very unreliable. Nothing can beat god tier Toyota and Volvo when it comes to reliability. I bet Kia got that award by slapping a fancy digital touch system on the dash. Non car fags disgust me

White people are just an innovation over black people.

>Not a single Chinese thinker thought of the individual as a mere atom of a society
Ahh fuck meant the opposite, not a single Chinese thinker thought of the individal as anything other than a mere atom of a society.

I'm not saying Asians can't improve on white concepts and make a superior product, but they generally don't make anything new. They understand how a transistor works, they master the underlying principles, and they build something superior and efficient on top of it with their intelligence.

They're not invalids.

you're retarded

>Not a single Chinese thinker thought people weren't ants

Really tells you what Chinese people are.
Insectoids without a soul.

You just don't want to accept the truth of the matter. It's because your digit ratio is close to .980

>muh asians cant make new products
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisinin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Honestly, you have better luck posting this shit thread on Jow Forums. You have the audacity to claim stupid shit when you don't even know what flash storage is or how it works. And I know this because you think flash storage is similar to optical disks.

Even the American government doesn't have the same hurr chinese is stoopid belief. It's just you and your tiny mind who can't comprehend that technological supremacy has no genetic basis.

extremely blackpilled

not to mention the vast list of modern chinese mathematicians. if you had any inkling of a clue to modern topology, algebra, number theory you'd find numerous chinese/asian names along with indian, jewish and european names.

Probably add a billion other medical/scientific discoveries as well

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-172159.png (3840x2160, 1.38M)

>technological supremacy has no genetic basis

Attached: WE.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>Chinese are bad at math

Find me the most salient ones.

>Emoji
Ahhh, truly something only the finest Japanese minds of our generation could create.

thread

True white nationalists that think in that way would never, EVER admit that East Asians have an IQ of 105.

There's nothing that vies for supremacy in my mind. I'm not even white. I'm merely stating what lies before me and you in life.

Seething nigger

reminder that Jow Forums has a pro-china/CCP mod who covers multiple boards including Jow Forums

The VCR was invented in the US by Ampex, but they weren't clever enough to see a market for it and thus the Japanese took it and ran with it.

六四天安門事件

>there almost no Asian inventors
we invented a new way to wipe

Attached: new way to wipe.jpg (512x384, 27K)

that iq shit only go for rich chink who lives in big cities.
most chink peasants suffer from poverty and cant get educated
why do these 4ch posters always ignore the easy fact

>reminder that Jow Forums has a pro-Japan mod who covers multiple boards including Jow Forums
fixed that for you

Nothing wrong with being pro-Japan.
In fact, if you don't want to lick a pure Japanese maiden's ass you don't belong here.

>Chinks

Attached: 1536018065207.png (540x288, 114K)

>when youre shitposting but are also a proud cunt who cant just let it go

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Wait come on man
I’m 99% sure nothing happens, but it’s the 1% that scares me

kek

No, it sounds retarded, if you want a serious answer you can read any book about the Rise of the West/Great Divergence

>Racial differences in bone density between young adult black and white subjects persist after adjustment for anthropometric, lifestyle, and biochemical differences.
How is that relevant to the retarded nonsense you spewed out?

>Philips, a dutch company, invented the Compact Cassett
The CD and the DVD were co-invented by Sony and Philips (which was founded by Dutch Jews)

But anyways both were mostly developed by Japanese at Sony, that's why it took around half a year for them to be released in the West

>.950 male digit ratio (.980 for white men)
Oh christ, it's this autist again.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/"digit ratio"/

>They've got extremely low self-esteem and low pleasure from existing
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-dove-research-finds-beauty-pressures-up-and-women-and-girls-calling-for-change-583743391.html

REALLY makes you think jsjs

It's legitimately odd, even for Jow Forums standards.

>>Chinese are a low digit ratio
ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/

kek

Attached: Capture.png (608x401, 24K)

yeah but this information wont help you when you are living under chinese rule

Oki

Lmao, that is literally IQ89 posting at display.

Attached: 1527358659918s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

If whites are the master race and jews are subhumans, how come jews control whites like cattle?

so?

it's actually
>1Q84

quite possibly the dumbest poster on Jow Forums in years

use a proxy next time, preferably british flag

i forgot to mention I'm an electrical engineer by education and it's clear you have no fucking clue what the canadian was talking about when he brought up 'transistor'