Government handouts and subsidies are bad and communism

>government handouts and subsidies are bad and communism
>but not for big corporations
Why are amerimutts like this?

Attached: 1490407618955.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Subsidies benefit both the consumer and the corporation. Welfare is for people who don't work

how do i apply for welfare

become black

tax cuts and bailouts can reasonable be defenden. if you want to make big brain claims make it like
>government handouts are wrong
>unless its to pay for israel war crimes

Burdening taxpayers with ineffective corporations is pathetic

Attached: 1534379757491.jpg (780x879, 585K)

Usually it's to create a situation that wouldn't be profitable without subsidiaries. For example, American food is cheap as fuck and suburbs are also very cheap due to subsidization.

Cheap =/= Good. If I don't want to buy these products, support these companies, or encourage these industries, the government shouldn't take tax dollars and force it

>but it's for other people's welfare
>welfare

Attached: 1536204974973.jpg (1600x1200, 323K)

It's usually to protect American industries from foreign competition. China has extremely cheap food that would sell over here but the US subsidizes american agriculture to keep American produce competitive. I don't see anything wrong with that

Corporations are actually beneficial for the economy unlike leaching niggers and white trash/NEETs. Giving to corporations is like giving to all

>protect American industries from foreign competition
By bloating already large companies and destroying domestic competition?

Would you rather have Chinese companies dominate our domestic market?

No. We don't need monopolies to keep foreign competition out, and we certainly don't need taxpayers footing the bill

why do europeans from irrelevant sheltered shitholes think they understand what's best for a country of 350 million people on the other side of the planet

"""trickle down economics"""

Subsidies don't favor one company over another in a particular industry, the entire industry gets subsidies.

Why are you so obsessed with financial aid? Use tariffs. Keep it in the companies' court

This wouldn't happen if the US government lowered the value of the dollar by increasing it's supply, that way more people would import goods from the US. But americans want the US dollar to be the global reserve curreny and as a result, the demand of it is always high

Amerimutts complain about how their industry becomes uncompetitive and as a result ends up at the hands of a few massive megacorps while at the same time defend the same policies that caused this.

don't reply to me mutts

Attached: mlbfJ09D8tQ.jpg (1280x960, 259K)

>lowered the value of the dollar by increasing it's supply, that way more people would import goods from the US
I see peopel talk stuff like this, but i don't get it. If you increase supply and lower the value don't you get inflation too? Just because the dollar is worth half of its current worth doesn't make it better to export, because now you need 2 dolalrs for the same things.
t. economic brainlet who knows nothing.

Usually neitehr niggers nor white trash/NEETs hoard wealth, but spend it right back into the economy. I don't think corporations usually do that.

Most right-wingers here believe that like Mr. Trump and their mentors over at Fox and Friends, they too will be rich and famous one day. Thus, when they are rich and famous, they don't want to have to pay taxes or do any of that other tedious stuff from when they were poor.

Spoiler: they never get rich nor famous.

Because americans are corporate cucks

Wage cage mentality
See

Attached: image.jpg (1418x1112, 174K)

*breathes in*

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Amazing argument for why we don’t need them. Seriously those things are terrible. We pay people to farm corn they don’t need so they can inject everything with corn syrup and make people fatter. Suburbs just crush souls

People in positions of economic power did not work hard to get there

They got lucky, went to the right school and knew the right people

Only an absolutely tiny subset of inventors like gates and jobs got lucky and made it with talent,

every other CEO was born rich and inherited their position

Noone ever became a billonaire working a 60 hour week for a wage

I can see why people would think this. But if you actually stop and think about the non-immediate effects you quickly realize that that what ends up happening is distorting market incentives (i.e. propping up ventures that wouldn't be able to compete on a level playground) and increase incentives to lobby (who doesn't want free money, right?).

That's idiotic thinking, foreign foods can be kept out without subsidizing (companies leeching off the people).

is it true only black and hispanics can apply for government assistance there? that seem strange

>Subsidies benefit both the consumer and the corporation. Welfare is for people who don't work

Attached: 1396082932224.jpg (464x569, 29K)

America is the largest exporter of food on the planet.

Dog bless america.

>vkontakte filename
Nice proxy

The world should just go full an-cap.
Discuss.

Americans truly believe that they are temporarily embarrassed millionaires. They unironically believe that paying the wages of Amazon and Walmart employees is ok because muh job creators but will go into an autistic fit of rage when someone tries to bring up single-payer healthcare

t. white trash/NEET

Just give the cash you'd give to corporations to the potential consumers. Let the consumers pick what producers and distributers they want to support without the government making the choice for them.

Gibs are always bad. Fucking statist.

>but not for big corporations
Its like you literally weren't born before 2008 when Republicans got angry over hand outs to corporations

Attached: 1537843587345.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

wagie wagie get in cagie...

americans have been told their whole life that if they work hard they can run the big corporations too
its called being a temporarily embarrassed millionaires
they all see themselves as rich even when they aren't, so defending the rich is defending themselves

Not true. Most welfare recipients are white.