Whats the stupidest thing your country did in your opinion?

Whats the stupidest thing your country did in your opinion?

Attached: 1522895468469.png (789x482, 711K)

Attacked Finland during WW2

Another wojak edit...

Helped America (Ever)

Collapsed

1) WW2
2) Immigration after WW2
3) WW1

It wasn't great idea, but we needed for the land near Spb to protect it.

WW1 wasn't really your fault though.
Fucking s*rbs up to no good.

the military coup agains't the prosperous brazilian empire

Take your pick post-ww2, it's been a shitshow tee bee h

Join the Kalmar union

Not destroying ge*many

Yes it pretty much was
Germany wanted a preventive war, which is why we declared war both on Russia and France
Problem just was with the execution, our general staff at the time was retarded and overconfident, sadly the ingenious Von Moltke died shortly prior to WW1, had he been in charge I'm pretty sure we would've won

Yep, this is american education

Giving women the right to vote.

Believing in God

Seceding from the UK

I don't know where to even begin. From to a coup against a social democrat (red scare) to electing a marxist terrorist as president, to bankrupting the country with the worldcup/olympic games

adopted ch*istianity

Probably joining the kalmar union.

Union with Lithuania
Giving Prussia autonomy
Refusing to accept crown of Russia
Saving Vienna
Warsaw Uprising
Actually, almost every uprising
Gierek's reforms

Too many to choose from, desu

It was Russia, I agree.

>Warsaw Uprising
>Actually, almost every uprising

Attached: images (12).jpg (250x202, 11K)

>yeah dude completely hopeless uprisings in which thousands die a pointless death are totally necessary because of heroism and shit
you're the one who belongs in the cringe compilation

>Refusing to accept crown of Russia

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

Rebel against the Romans

open our hearts

Worth it if it means a few less krauts in your country

Attached: oh6Jgos.jpg (265x284, 20K)

what's considered worse among Jews? The destruction of Israel by the Romans (when they turned it into Palestine) or the Holocaust?
yeah man, need that space for all your niggers I presume

Attached: cc61ycvsr6c11.jpg (908x908, 203K)

The former for religious people, the latter for seculars

The stupidest thing was not attacking bolsheviks and aiding the russian "whites" to destroy communism in russia as mannerheim planned even if he didnt secure the help he asked from churchill.
Finns betrayed the world.

When we tried to spread freedom to an ungrateful, cynical world.

Niggers are very useful against krauts

Attached: occupation-Allemagne-SMALL-ok_0.jpg (2675x2144, 435K)

Attached: 1256F335-B54A-4BB0-98C9-FD087CF522C2.jpg (211x239, 10K)

gave oil to norway

You made a bad deal.
That is all there was to it. You just fucked up.
Same as we did in the Hague court case regarding Greenland against you in the 30s.

Losing India to bong, i remember it was stupid but not how exactly

If not, not wrecking germany ass in 39

Vietnam i guess

America doesn't make mistakes.

Our current ''society''

Attached: 1534883194443.png (1080x862, 121K)

Vietnam.

>ableism
what the fuck is that

It accomplished what it was meant to accomplish.

I didn't know till I had to look it up. Its discrimination against disabled people

It’s when a healthy person treats a cripple unfairly.

Nice meme

Not allying with the III Reich in '39 and fight against bolshevik scum. Beck was a literal imbecile and ultimate retard. People should learn about him not to repeat same mistakes.

Thanks. It took a great deal of effort, and it’s comforting for someone to acknowledge it.

They're still mad about the temple today.

When we finally got a good deal on our oil fields then turned around and bent over for the oil companies two years later.
Signing the fishing rights for our massive territorial waters over to the EEC without a second thought.
Made any state institutions in English when we were trying to revive our language.

You sure Germany wouldn't have invaded Poland anyway?
I know Hitler and Pilsudski had good relations, but the particularly harsh treatment of Poles during the war didn't come out of nowhere I think
At the very least I think Hitler would've demanded territorial concessions

entering world war 1 was the worst thing britain ever did

bankrupted ourselves and the empire, causing our downfall and allowing for USA's rise to dominance
prolonged the war by many years causing europe to be much more destroyed on the whole than it would have been
2nd world war would have been less likely if germany had beat france in WW1 which they would have without british intervention

basically britain and the rest of europe would be in a much greater position today if we had just kept the fuck out

do you really think germans need another useless ally which would betray them right after red army soldier step on the polish soil? doubt

BASED

Kicking out Napoleon in order to give the throne to Ferdinand VII.
We're still paying the price.

You would have been fucked anyway you dumb polack

Annexed Korea the most cursed place of East Asia.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1527736479730.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

Based

This

not making the treaty of versailles harsher

>Whats the stupidest thing your country did in your opinion?
We destroyed our monarchy and gave commies power.

uhh a german dominated Europe surely wouldnt have been a good thing for UK

not like France couldnt win by itself

>Germany wanted a preventive war, which is why we declared war both on Russia and France
War was declared because the treaty with austria that we never should have signed

Do you think things could have been better if we were half-frech?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Ayo whatchu' be sayin' burgerboy?

>I know Hitler and Pilsudski had good relations, but the particularly harsh treatment of Poles during the war didn't come out of nowhere I think

I'm aware Germans despised us back then (and maybe now too, but this is a different story) and we could lose some of our territories but I believe being a good ally would reward us in some lands to the east. There would be no massacres of Polish civilians, Jews would probably be deported to Madagaskar or some other far away land, our cities would remain untouched. Maybe you would change a bit of your opinion about us when you see us in action agains the reds. Polish people like a lot we wuzzing and shiet but 2nd world war was a tragedy that hurts us till this day and it will for next decades. Sure we got developed lands in return for what we lost to the east but was it really worth it? Economically speaking we are your cum rag anyway. Polish economy does not exist without Germany, that is for sure.

WW1, suez crisis or boar wars
Nah
If you didn’t you would be like leafistan

Joining ww2

the long term effects of prolonging WW1 have been much worse than what would have happened if france had simply lost and submitted to some unfavourable peace treaty which would have been much less severe than a versailles, things would have been better for france too

>Boar wars

>I believe being a good ally would reward us in some lands to the east.
6 feet under the ground.

>uhh a german dominated Europe surely wouldnt have been a good thing for UK
better than the ruinous war they engaged in instead
and had Russia not collapsed they would've become the very same hegemonic power Britain tried to prevent Germany from becoming
>not like France couldnt win by itself
Delusional
No, we wanted that war, you can look it up for yourself. Germany urged Austria-Hungary to start a war with Serbia to get things rolling.
Interesting idea
I think Germany would've definitely demanded the pre WW1 borders though
but I don't think your scenario is unthinkable, considering how Germany treated Slavs like the Slovaks, Slovenes and Croats who collaborated to some degree

You couldn’t win by yourself
They would have starved you out with there navy
Nah WW2 would have happend France would want another war

> united Europe under the ideals of the French revolution, 200 years earlier
> eternal Anglo stopped on his tracks before becoming a superpower
> slow but sure and peaceful industrialisation of Europe with increasing human rights and democracy
> no 1830/1848 revolutions, no world wars

We would have colonies on Mars.

>but I don't think your scenario is unthinkable, considering how Germany treated Slavs like the Slovaks, Slovenes and Croats who collaborated to some degree
Funny thing but Poles weren't allowed to serve in the SS even in 1943, when Reich was fucked. It's either Hitler's autism, or he knew something about Poleshits.

As shitty as modern day boars are they
>didn’t import Africans from the north to make South Africa majority black
>treated the blacks like utter shit leading to international intervention
>kept rather separate from the Dutch meaning there wealth would have been traded freely

Not executing Dermot MacMurrough.
Not embracing Edward the Bruce as king.
Flight of the Earls.

Dunno desu. You could say join WWI as it clearly didn't affect us, but we a strong member of the British Empire of the time and many wanted war.

Half serious meme answer would the abolition of the white Australia Policy. It started the chink infestation, but it's not like it would be viable today with our current norms unfortunately

I just highlighted the spelling mistake lad not the wars itself x

>even allowed straight up criminals towards the end of the war
>but still not poles

Consider a couple of things:
1. Poles had very similar opinion on Jews just like Germans did.

2. We would not be that useless. France was defeated within 40 days even though they had much better equipment, they Maginot Line etc. Poland on the other hand was recreated from 3 different countries, had a war in '20 agains the reds and it took Germans about 30 days to conquer us together with the red army. Imagine if Germans equiped us better and they could focus on the western front instead on fighting on both.

3. We were dumb enough to trust your and british hell of a joke guarantees. I hope we will never make same mistake again.

>can’t even greentext properly
Top kek fuck off back to l eddit you spastic

Not to mention they're also delicious

Attached: sanglier-a-la-broche-asterix-obelix.png (640x360, 392K)

1. Helping Serbs in 1914, cause the price was millions death and the whole Empire itself.
2. Rejection of monarchism.

>>didn’t import Africans from the north to make South Africa majority black
Why would they want to do this?

Buying eucalyptus trees from Australia

Honestly the Kaiser was arguably worse for Germany than Hitler. His autistic desire for war was retarded

I’m on my phone can’t be arsed He was worried about a coup
Same for the Russians he has something like 2 million Russians willing to fight for Germany and he kept them all in camps awaiting execution from the NKVD

>and it took Germans about 30 days to conquer us
Well yeah, that makes all the difference.

>standardises the shtokavian dialect

Attached: 1528286089153.png (488x463, 32K)

You would have a much better life under Germany's boot rather than what you have got now desu senpai. Do not deny it.

No bully I’m on my phone
Also astrix and oblix made me obsessed with wanting to eat boar when I was younger
Wrote it like shit I mean we imported Africans as work force while they didn’t

Honestly unification i would much rather live in one of 10 states the size of austria instead of the clusterfuck we have now

Attached: 330px-Wernerprokla.jpg (329x244, 41K)

Considering the plans germany had for Russia I don't think so

Attached: 1534884504948.png (462x425, 189K)

>You would have a much better life under Germany's boot rather than what you have got now desu senpai. Do not deny it.
No, I'd either be dead or serving German masters. Same goes for you.

Kalmar Union

And what they have got now? Most of their population is like living zombies. I have been to Russia twice and I know what I'm talking about. I have seen it with my own eyes, not on TV. Alcoholism, drugs, post-soviet state of mind, terrible poverty. They are half dead anyway now.