What's the most local street food you can buy in your cunt for less than 1 USD?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWUzkxtoJ2I
In Malta it would be two pastizzi which are flaky pastries filled with either a pea or ricotta filling. Pic related.

Attached: Malta_Pastizzi.jpg (230x230, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0xIWbdjMgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hotdog
>$1

Also that Chinese and Indian food one look good

You wouldn't even get a napkin with $ 1.

2 10-inch bánh mì sandwiches

a bifana

it's a wine or beer marinated pork sandwich. pretty simple, but pretty good.

Attached: bifana_sandwich.jpg?fit=1020%2C750&ssl=1.jpg (1020x750, 198K)

Based

I ate a bunch of them yesterday.

Lablabi

Attached: lablabi.jpg (530x354, 63K)

You can't buy anything for less than 1$, a regular burger at mcdonalds is around 9$

Fricasse

Attached: fricasse-tunisien-au-thon-300x300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Kafteji

Attached: Kafteji-Kairouan.jpg (520x292, 81K)

One bolovo.

Attached: bolovo-55547.jpg (1200x794, 138K)

5-6 of similar food of pic related
Your pastizzi looks like similar to our karipap (currypuff), there's the flaky version and the smooth version. It's filling are various, most common is curried potato.

Attached: ab09282af25f72f61043db2b81f7ddbd.jpg (1131x1600, 196K)

I don't think you could buy something for 1 euro even in the south

damn senpai you can actually get that for one euro?

Doubara
taste good and cheap and its easy to make too

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

You tell me these things cost less than 1$? Why are you camel fuckers coming in France? For 1$ you barely have a candy here.

HON HON !

Attached: You.jpg (800x450, 37K)

been a while since I bought one. There's also that thing on a plate with fries and rice and a salad that' a full meal, but the bread variety is usually around that order in fairs an whatnot.

There's obviously various degrees of quality for the thing.

>Why are you camel fuckers coming in France?
Blocking subsaharan is not free. You should thanks to nafri.

But seriously all of this would cost minimum 5 euros (assuming you're not in Paris).

Thats is the point. Kebab mafia is not blind for any opportunity. You know why some nafri crash his truck? He lost kebab war.

They have a taco truck up the street that does $1 tacos. Pretty good

The dollar is the napkin

>600 CLP

Probably an empanada.

street vending is illegal except on a designated vending street downtown and even then only on weekends
there are however many convenience stores where bags of chips can be bought for 99c

You can buy a Hamburger at McDonald's for 1€.

Or the fried apple pie.

But other than McDonald's, there's nothing for one buck.

so basically a scotch egg?

Attached: 1351635263875.jpg (616x462, 45K)

you're freedom land, why would anything be illegal

>Blocking subsaharan
>implying
Du travail d'arabe comme d'habitude.

Attached: 1523669471738.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

That is why i called you a brainlet, you think a tunisian earns 2000 euros ? The prices are relative to the wages dumbass, but still food is cheap here.
Now i can understand the frenchie being obssessed with us, but why is a gook after us ?

there's no "street food" here besides hot dog stands and you need at least $5 minimum to get anything

It's not illegal on the West Coast.
(West Coast best coast)
All those stupid American laws are only on the East Coast for the most part

Attached: 3797467_f520.jpg (520x394, 19K)

tourist town, city council wants to keep the streets clean and street vendors are basically seen as beggars in america

You can barely buy a chocolate bar for 1 USD (0.76 GBP) these days.

You couldn't buy anything for 1 USD

It's called a few machine gun emplacements, 60,000 rounds of ammo, and electrified razor wire bollards

This is a huge chain store that runs coast to coast
There is another one called $1 general

Attached: 99Cents.jpg (1275x853, 90K)

kim_bap

Attached: kimbap.png (657x707, 953K)

Nice, didn't knew it

you could have designated street vendor lot, sort of like a food carnival or something.

How do they make any money? Do they only sell the cheapest crap available?

That look really good Maltanon.

Maghreb cuisine is top tier, what is that, like a bean stew?

Jesus stop posting food man it looks too good

Attached: che_gr_dracoulinia_55g_global_final_3d2.jpg (650x807, 128K)

Literally nothing

3 for 1 usd at the park.

Attached: IMG_20180823_105833147.jpg (2268x4032, 537K)

They're government franchise that buys all the excess and leftovers from the other stores in bulk. You'll find lower quality stuff there, but for the most part it's the same stuff that would be in any other supermarket

They even sell booze at some of them

>Maghreb cuisine is top tier, what is that, like a bean stew?
Thanks man, it's basically chickpeas(not dry) boiled in water, then you most people add harissa, cumin and old bread that soaks up the water. Some people add eggs and tuna.
>Jesus stop posting food man it looks too good
Got more :^)

Attached: chapati-tunisien-7.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

What's inside? Omelette?

Even more :)
Yes most of the time

Attached: Mlawi.jpg (2736x3648, 784K)

>Yes most of the time
Sounds good.
A friend of mine went to Morocco and the best he had was sandwich à la vache qui rit...

Chebureki

Attached: cheburek-830x554-941.jpg (830x554, 98K)

We used to have a hot dog cart, but the owner retired. Can get a small bag of chips for $0.50 at the grocery store, but they really are not worth it since they raised the price. For $1.50 you could get a hot dog at the gas station. Might be able to get a generic soda pop for $1.

Well your friend probably didn't look very well, i'm sure morocco has its own good amount of street food. These ones are all tunisian with maybe some regional variations.

Attached: Brika.jpg (800x400, 59K)

kaskrut Lablabi is based and white. I just wish they didn't put olives with their core. Almost broke a tooth the first time.

Enti eli men binzarte ?

Baba u Ommi ei, ena tuledt enne u men'arafsch nekteb bel 'arbi.

Eyy naarfek tkalammna kbal mabaadhna

I think if even you went to some of the markets where they have food stools you couldn't get anything for under £2-3

Ah ei, kotli li netkellem cute. (gay)

*stalls*

emm manetdhakarech momken tounssi e5er 9allek akéka. ach 3emel fi italia mrigla la7well ?

How do you make brik?I only ever ate them with eggs potatoes and a choice between tuna and chicken, with optional parsley.

Hell if i know heh, but that's it basically minus the chicken, never saw one with chicken

What letter was 3?
Koulshi mrigel, 9ad na9ra u tau jena Salvini to i sakkar talia u nejmu nyushu belgde hatta me tuensa u jarba i jyu u hezulna jedmet ent'ena. 7atta shei interessant jra.
Best part is i write the same sound in different ways in the same sentence, shit's hard.

nice cancer you get there

ع
youtube.com/watch?v=j0xIWbdjMgc
Salvini chbih may7ebech el twenssa eli mawjoudin men 9bal fe touness ?

Shmaneta el twenssa eli mawjoudin mel kbel fi touness? Nefhem el jomlet, emma menefemch s7ad t7oul. Mersalik li atitni el video hetheia.

Attached: 1468976072452.jpg (632x471, 28K)

5ater éna mafhemtekch ach 9olet 3ala salvini hhhh, ghlot no9ssed eli fe italia ? may7ebech el immigrants akahaw walla el twenssa eli fe italia el kol ?

mey7ebech hatta tuenssa walla arbi walla kahluch, emma meyejjemch i hezoum o karrejom, el twenssa deja helne bech y o7odu, emma y hebb me i khallich(let?) twennsa oghrin i jiou. c'est claire walla t'hebba bel anglais?

>for less than 1 USD?
At best you can get a kick in the teeth for less than 1 USD

Tunis mrigla hia? andi barcha me jitech.

fhemtek
hhhh 9a3diin ya7chiwlna fiih bel chwaya bel chwaya, bléd ra55a, chéda rou7ha bel siif

You could get the shittiest garbage hotdog plain for maybe $2.

>ya7chiwlna
fucking us?
I am going to sleep see you.

>fucking us?
basically, yeah. It's crumbling, barely able to sustain itself.
>I am going to sleep see you.
A bit too early :) ?

There is a wide variety of food you can get for less than a dollar.

Tostadas. Toasted corn tortillas spread with guacamole, black beans, and/or a mild tomato sauce, and then sprinkled with cheese and parsley.

Enchiladas. Toasted corn tortillas topped with a leaf of romaine lettuce, pickled beets, a mixture of minced meat and vegetables, a mild tomato sauce, chili sauce, cheese, and slices of onion and hard-boiled egg.

Dobladas. A savory turnover that’s filled with anything from beef to cabbage to cheese to chicharrones, and then fried.

Tacos. Corn tortillas that are rolled up with a filling of beef, pork, chicken, or vegetables, and then fried.

Chuchitos. A Guatemalan tamale; corn dough that’s stuffed with meat and a mild tomato sauce, and then steamed in corn husks.

Atols. Thick, hot drinks that can be made from corn meal, rice, milk, chocolate, corn kernels, and more.

Chiles rellenos. Bell or jalapeño peppers stuffed with a mixture of minced meat, carrots, green beans, and spices, and then covered in an egg batter and fried.

Elotes locos. Boiled corn smothered in mayonnaise, sprinkled with cheese, and drizzled with mustard and ketchup.

Empanada de manjar. A sweet turnover filled with milk custard.

Rellenitos. Plantain dough that’s stuffed with black beans, fried, and sprinkled with sugar.

Mole de platano. Fried plantains served in a sweet, chocolate-infused mole sauce.

And more
Much more

Attached: street-food-vendor-grilling-bacon-wrapped-hot-dogs-onions-bell-peppers-D8J1F0.jpg (1300x956, 196K)

kinda, but it's ok, since they do have a lot of name brand stuff

we have one next to our movies, so it's easy to sneak in candy bars and candy instead of paying 3.99 of a bag of M&Ms

Attached: dollar-store.png (705x400, 95K)

I've said it a million times, I'll say it a million more, Slavs are just white spics

Attached: empanadas de carne.jpg (642x428, 57K)

I live in jew york and it’s not illegal, you just need a license. I don’t think I could get anything here for a buck though, maybe in flushing.

>Mole de platano. Fried plantains served in a sweet, chocolate-infused mole sauce.
I want this now

>less than $1
literally nothing

Actual food and not a 99¢ Arizona iced tea or bag of chips? Yeah probably not.
t.Also in NYC

>all these shitholes having nice food for 1$
Why are they complaining again?

The wages there are much lower than ours so probably that $1 is much more for them than whatever you or I would pay for street food where we live. Also infrastructure is shit, every official is corrupt and crime is ripe.

If it's "street" food I assume it's for the average joe, and if the average joe can afford such delicacies well they're better than me.

Good choice. This stuff is addictive.

Attached: PL_TANO EN MOLE DULCE.jpg (533x577, 89K)

Pastizzi are the best

1 baguette, or 1 croissant

I'm not a fan of plantains but I would love to try authentic mole. Too bad there really aren't Central or South American restaurants here.

I sometimes buy sausage rolls for an euro.

You can buy them everywhere here. But if you want something really Dutch you will end up with fast food, like a kroket or frikandel.

What about Hühnerknubel?

What's that? A kipcorn?

was meant for

Mote con Huesillo goes for $800clp, which is close enough.
You can also get empanadas, sopaipillas or cuchuflis.

Attached: 12BC8A5C-C57D-4F11-A8D1-1A0850324AD9.jpg (271x428, 49K)

Wtf I love Tunisia now! Seriously man, this and everything else you've posted looks really good. And just plain comfy, too.

Come here then. There are a lot of beautiful places to visit. Pic related.

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (768x512, 77K)

Not bad for a baguette t b h. The lower quality ones we have available here cost at least $2 I think.

How safe is Guatemala for white Anglo (or in his case, Finnish) visitors.

It's something chicken nugget related which they ate in New Kids I think.