Ywn be a member of indian master race

>ywn be a member of indian master race
feels bad...

Attached: incomes.png (459x189, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Household_income_and_demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

it's true af tho, im a Punjabi American BVLL and don't know a single indian whose family doesn't live in a rich gated community and own a couple of teslas/Audis/range rovers

i am just an east asian virgin... why couldn't i be an INDIAN CHAD

>household income
>household

Yeah, Indians live with 20 relatives in the same household, no wonder theyre making more per household.

that's a meme you retard

read the paper the data is from, it was controlled for household numbers

east asians are well off too

not as rich as us but you're alright

nice try dhalkhor

Indians ought to be sterilized

rent free

what's even the point if you can't be a silicon valley ceo...

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

when adjusted for per capita income 44,098

Told ya!

Attached: 1513967910693.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

> using per capita income (which divides total income earned/total population) instead of median household income

are you mentally retarded?

? i'm just giving you the other side of the coin user. household income matters but it can be deceptive to certain ethnicities and cultures that have large extended families living in one household. a average per capita income, while having limitations, gives us a fair approximation to how much the working age indian makes regardless of how many people are living in that particular household. a median income by ethnicity would be even more fair but kind of pointless to the conversation since it would only illustrate the income inequality.

but they don't have large households lmfao, that's a meme. All this data was controlled for household size

here is the average size of an indian household, kek

Attached: householdsize.png (456x80, 15K)

okay, link me to the part where the data collected states that the methodology accounts for differing household sizes.

Are you really that retarded?

just go read the paper and look at the household sizes dude

the indian ones are virtually the same as those of most european descent americans, or within half a standard deviation

only some ethnicities like Pakis have 5 members per household and even then they are poor, says something doesn't it kek?

>All this data was controlled for household size
???
it wasn't controlled for shit
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Household_income_and_demographics
>That the size of a household is not commonly taken into account in such measures may distort any analysis of fluctuations within or among the household income categories, and may render direct comparisons between quintiles difficult or even impossible.

here is the household size for german americans (most of white america)

vs. Indian that 0.26 more household members accounting for your $70,000 of extra income buddy? lmfao

Attached: germansizehousehold.png (234x74, 10K)

Just admit it, you got caught up in a lie.

here

Attached: tyest.png (1643x1362, 160K)

no i didnt, you dumb poor european

Indians ought to be sterilized

are you retarded? you're again using per capita income? lmfao

do you know per capita income of most whites is in the 25k range?

And per capita income of most Indians is in the 200 dollars range

that's median income, i even highlighted it for you. let's be civil and respectful for once shall we?

>do you know per capita income of most whites is in the 25k range?
what does this have to do with anything?

How is that a surprise when all talented, educated Indians voyage to the weather while they leave their country behind as it drowns in feces?

*voyage to the west

>South African American
Is Musk inflating the average?

for sure, but that's not the average but the median

oh.