Ywn experience the actual Egyptian culture

>ywn experience the actual Egyptian culture
>ywn meet an actual Egyptian
>tfw the actual Egypt is gone forever

Attached: Abu_Simbel.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

>current Egyptians aren't "real" Egyptians

Well Mongolia is quite poor now. Guess there are no more "real" Mongolians like genkhis Khan nowadays

Genghis was a Tengriist, and most modern Mongols are Buddhists. So no, they don't have the same spirit. But modern """"""""""""Egyptians"""""""""""" aren't even the same ethnicity as the proper Egyptians

>""""""""""""Egyptians"""""""""""" aren't even the same ethnicity as the proper Egyptians
WE

were not Arabs, much as actual """"""""""""Macedonians"""""""""""" aren't Slav mongrels

Then what they fuck were they?

Gypsies?

>muh mass rape
>muh complete population replacement
Modern day Egyptians are related to ancient Egyptians.
The same way every Australian is a little bit Abbo

They were a Semitic people native to Egypt, probably similar to Phoenicians

Egypt is a heretic nation who branched off mesopotamian people. It doesn't matter they're gone, their ancestors are the same generic stock that flooded Europe through turkey .

Culturally Greek until Arabic savages attacked them.

Arabs are a semitic people too

Modern Sardinians are more closely related to ancient Egyptians than modern Egyptians.

>unironically calling people heretics
Sorry you got teased about your virginity in HS
They had their own culture before Alexander/the Ptolemaic Dynasty
But they're not Egyptians. That's like saying a Russian and a Czech are the same because they're Slavs

It was better than the Arabo-Muslimo savagery.

Do you actually think an Egyptian and s Saudi look anything a like? Egyptians are very unique looking in the Arab world. Men have broad wide bodies very distinct physiognomy from everyone in the levant/gulf/berbers/north Africans etc.

Their women are disgusting abo tier tho so idk how that affects things

you're retarded. he's literally saying the exact same thing as you. learn to read you dumb idiot.

>Sorry you got teased about your virginity in HS
t. aus trying to communicate

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Actually you think you're smarter than you are. I understood perfectly well while you're an NPC who thinks hes a player.

Never reply to my flag again, cretin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180910124237.jpg (720x752, 55K)

>Egyptians are very unique looking in the Arab world
they look like regular arabs to me

People from another part of the world than me, whom I don't spend any time amongst all look the same. Therefore, I conclude that there is no discernable difference between them

I am science btw

Attached: BIZNEZMAN.png (409x485, 145K)

Copts are still around

Attached: coptic egyptians.jpg (720x720, 50K)

I’m American. Why would I want to “experience” Egyptian culture or meet an actual Egyptian.

Some of them have weirdly shaped heads.

Yes thats because you have never lived in MENA

>culturally Greek
Are u retarded?

Copts don't speak Coptic nor do they have a bigger claim to Ancient Egypt.

Attached: 65792382192.jpg (420x420, 27K)

Copts are just Greek/Arab mutts

By the time Greek culture made its way to Egypt, the Egyptian civilization had been in existence for over two thousand years.

It’s actually safer to say that Greece was culturally Egyptian than vice versa.

Both stem from asian culture, that's where the similarities end. Also note that they're quite remote so relations aren't that obvious.

>Culturally Greek
WE

looks like my grandpa from Kalamata.

Are you leb?

>Egypt is a heretic nation who branched off mesopotamian people

Attached: 1532740068732.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Greeks literally were the kings and queens of Egypt.

Same exact people as Egyptian Muslims just with a different religion

>Then what they fuck were they?
Egyptian unironically

Egypt was likely a multicultural society, with the dominant ethnic group not really existing anymore

the ancient egyption didn't have one majority race let alone having on race them hating outsiders doesnt men saving there race and after christianty ended incest it got more and more mixed
and modern egyption ' except for the nubians "are super super mixed and difers from city to city
we are a third world country with a failed revolution and corruption problems so if an african american wants to claim to be kungz because the Nubians conquered ancient Egypt in its final days and LARPed as pharaohs let him do it if a jew says ma book says so let him have it ,leaching to a dead civilisation isn't the way forward for us

actully argentina ,usa and south africa got far far more rapes than egypt egypts problem is sexual harassment not rape it's averagein rapes

don't mix the word coptic with christian just because they saved the languge doesn't mean any thing by your logic you're roman Augustus didn't make you roman niether did amr make muslim egyption arabs
iranian got more and arab in them than muslim egyptions

let me guess you went to cairo or loxur if there's a next time you should visit alexandria or Mersa Matruh

>ywn experience the actual Celtic culture
>ywn meet an actual Celt
>tfw the actual Celts are gone forever

Attached: Celts.jpg (1099x721, 254K)

stfu arab
Israel should ruel you

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>ywn experience the actual Aztec culture
>ywn meet an actual Aztec
>tfw the actual Aztecs are gone forever

Attached: aztecs-hero.jpg (1200x799, 312K)

Why are you so entitled that you want a culture to freeze itself in time purely for your own enjoyment?

they're called coptics user

>>current Egyptians aren't "real" Egyptians
They aren't

being roman is much better anyway, glad we lost

All of the proper Egyptians were brought over to America a few centuries ago.

>Semitic
Nope. Egyptian was an Afro-Asiatic language, but not Semitic.

>Imagine being this much of a cuck

Do you love to chock on Roman cock like that?

Attached: BTFO.jpg (556x561, 15K)

>being proud of being a shit covered barbarian

we are the roman now
am french btw

Attached: jvpiter.jpg (598x462, 26K)

thats my fetish

>But modern """"""""""""Egyptians"""""""""""" aren't even the same ethnicity as the proper Egyptians
But they are though, you don't think the entire population was magically displaced just because they got a new ruling class and speak Arabic now?

dude they got genocided for being infidels

The only real Egyptians (not Arab rape babies) are the copts.

They use it in religous ceremonies IIRC but I doubt many people actually speak or understand it (like latin in medival European churches)

>But modern """"""""""""Egyptians"""""""""""" aren't even the same ethnicity as the proper Egyptians
it's
>le few thousand arabs raped and genocided all those tens of millions of people from spain to northern india and completely replaced them
meme again. Complete population displacement has only happened in America and Australia/New Zealand because of diseases and 19th century mass immigration

Copts are also Christians whose entire identity is based around being Christians. What OP is complaining about is that he'll never get to shitpost with a guy who worships Set and thinks the Pharaoh is divine.

The Nahuatl and other assorted Indian populations of Mexico are, in some areas, so "Folk Catholic" they might as well legitimately be polytheists still. And by that I mean "They pray to gods other than Yahweh and offer animal sacrifice to beings they call gods".