I find this photo in old soviets archives and now I also hate c*mmunism and int*rnationalism

I find this photo in old soviets archives and now I also hate c*mmunism and int*rnationalism.

Thank you for attention.

Attached: soviet_children_pioners_international.jpg (555x440, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2016/jan/24/racial-harmony-in-a-marxist-utopia-how-the-soviet-union-capitalised-on-us-discrimination-in-pictures
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/black-in-the-ussr-whats-life-like-for-a-russian-of-colour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow thank you for sharing

have you not seen the movie "Циpк"

No

Why do incels think every picture of a man and woman has some sort of hidden sexual implication?

theguardian.com/artanddesign/shortcuts/2016/jan/24/racial-harmony-in-a-marxist-utopia-how-the-soviet-union-capitalised-on-us-discrimination-in-pictures
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/black-in-the-ussr-whats-life-like-for-a-russian-of-colour

Attached: cucked.jpg (1030x827, 172K)

You were lucky, but not anymore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)

Attached: 21335.jpg (450x470, 123K)

> picture of a man and woman

I ask you to note, picture of BLACK man and woman

>hating communism

Attached: Lomonosov 1961.jpg (910x910, 116K)

wtf i love communism now

they are literally kids you sick pedo

I've lost a minute of life because of you little bitch.

Attached: anthy-eyetwitch-o.gif (320x240, 374K)

>16 y.o
>kids

How do you know this information ill not be usefull in the future?

Attached: .....png (327x409, 134K)

That movie actually sounds pretty kino

Because it's useless kind of information. We don't even know the OP's faggy name.

what the actual fuck

Attached: C866EC66-926D-4478-9189-B679B2B8FAA7.png (900x900, 639K)

16 year old girls already have beards in Armenia

>Dunayevsky was born to a Jewish family in Lokhvitsa, Poltava Governorate, Russian Empire in 1900.(Director
>In his teens, Babel hoped to get into the preparatory class of the Nicolas I Odessa Commercial School. However, he first had to overcome the Jewish quota. (Plot)
Lmao.

Pffft, everyone knows Soviet communism was very internationalistic and in theory denied that race existed. It's still seen to a large extent today where Putin promotes the idea that every ethnic minority is part of the Russian "family".

>now

> flag

putin lives to serve the chinese and central asians.