Jack Daniels or Johnnie Walker?

Jack Daniels or Johnnie Walker?

Attached: 3473423333.jpg (724x1200, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crown royal

johnnie walker

water, you degenerate

This

Also Johnny Walker

LEAF'D

>meme daniels

Johnnie Walker

Attached: blend_joh140.jpg (540x720, 189K)

I was gonna post something rude but some of my ancestors were canuck

Johnnie but while we're on mainstream whiskey jameson is best

I get Evan Williams white label because I'm poor.

Old Grand-Dad

You should definitely swallow the Bukowski spirit

Attached: Old-Grand-Dad-Bourbon.jpg (776x1176, 56K)

Is Bukowski popular in Germany?

T. George Thurgood

All whiskey tastes the same just buy the cheapest option

Johnnie Daniels

I haven't seen this at my local store. I can get a 1.75 liter of 100 proof Evan Williams for $20 USD. $20 is about my limit.

Very, still.
He has always been very popular here, you will find his books in almost everyone's shelf.
He even wrote about his popularity in Germany, finding very strange to be recognized in Germany's streets but not at home in L.A.
He also wrote about the differences between his audiences. Americans would his rough stories the most, while Germans love his melancholic stories.

Bottle here is about 15€. 13$?

Never heard of him before. Sounds great! youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg

Attached: 22891710808.jpg (500x706, 32K)

Attached: 1494914462763.png (429x410, 77K)

Leaf, I can't afford to pay 10-30 more euros just for 0.001% better taste when I mix it with water anyway.

I thought I'd read everything by him but I've never seen that. I do remember in one of his books he said he got bullied at school for being German, called a Nazi and such.

They say you're supposed to put a bit of water in it or let ice dilute. It softens the alcohol taste and allows the flavours. Obviously all types of whisky don't taste the dame though. Tennessee and blended scotch are very different.

Holy shit I take it back. $24 for 1.75 L
It says limited supply though. I will have to try it. Thanks fren

Attached: 8809238790174.png (750x1050, 167K)

>>called a Nazi and such.
>implying that's a bad thing

Often his books here were published under different titles. But that book actually is a dissertation, pretty good one. Summa cum laude
Has pic related been published in America? It is Bukowski's trip through Germany, photographed by himself. It is great, of course
You a very welcome
Enjoy it while reading Bukowski's "Notes of a Dirty Old Man". Cheers

Attached: 2671.jpg (843x640, 49K)

It may be here but I haven't seen it. I had no idea he was so connected to Germany. I knew he was born there but left as a baby.

The truth is, he became so famous because his translator (Carl Weissner) was unique - like Bukowski. There are two ways to translate: literally. Or, better: to hit the same tone in your language that the author hit in his own language. The two were also good friends and from the first cheque from Germany Bukowski called his translator and both got drunk across the Atlantic. Carl Weissner also was befriended with Burroughs and translated his very special works.