I'm thinking of taking a vacation to Finland. Where should i go? What should i do?

I'm thinking of taking a vacation to Finland. Where should i go? What should i do?

Attached: Finland-on-a-map-740124.jpg (590x350, 69K)

Avoid coastal Finland get the authentic Finnish experience in lake-Finland (inland) during the summer. If winter then Helsinki or some other big coastal city I guess

assimilate into the Finnish population by tirelessly posting memes on Jow Forums and then hanging yourself

go to comfy lakes

>taking a vacation to Finland.
Why the fuck would you do that?

stfu nigger

Helsinki, or somewhere else. The nature is nice. I'd prefer going on summer though.

>Helsinki
>Volunterely going to Little Baghdad
>Volunterely going to a country where a tourist has nothing interesting to do or to see, while locals are almost all introverted and wont even look you in the eyes

Rovaniemi, it's where santa claus lives

>while locals are almost all introverted and wont even look you in the eyes
Don't project your autism on others.

>pöndeposting

Umm, the Christmas Goat lives in Korvatunturi, he just has an office in Rovaniemi to welcome visitors.

At leaat we dont have niggers in Kiuruvesi
I speak from experience Cai Göran

>I speak from experience
And I live here. You are just an autist who never leaves his farm and bases his "experiences" on memes.

And youre a faggot who cant stop sucking nigger and foreigner dick because "muh international city"
Fuck off and take your nigger tourists with you

You should go during winter and visit Lapland region. If you are a normie you can just follow touristic locations there(which are very detailed and great actually) or rent a car and go to any place you find interesting. I think exploring the nature on your own is the greatest thing to do in there.

if you are a outdoorsy type,Lapland

Kaldoaivi and Vätsäri wilderness areas,rocky tundra and great fishing lakes as far as your eye can see.

go to the store in Tuuri and stare at the unicorn mural

Ferry to Sweden

And then to Visby

Good posts.

Nope nothing to see here, head to iceland or gotland.

>What should i do?
You should stay the fuck away. We are full.

Go to Åland, nothing more Finish than that