.954 digit ratio, IQ of 126

>.954 digit ratio, IQ of 126
>.954 digit ratio is built to handle IQ 84 and has an intelligence range of max 115
>Arab men are .960 digit ratio
>West African men are .940 digit ratio
>Chinese men are .950, 105 IQ, atheist, but low self-esteem and high group cohesion to compensate for this

I'm mixed-raced.
My IQ shouldn't be as high as it is.
I'm thinking to kill myself to get out of real life. I don't want to exist as a miserable human being for decades. I can't help myself, and no one cares to help me. Even with help, I won't be able to live in this world. I'm better off dying as soon as I can work-up the will to do so.

I'm planning on getting out of life. It's not worth it for me. I come from a mulatto womb like Chris Harper-Mercer.

Attached: 1536798094980.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

>abloblobloooo me smart
t.every single dumbfuck with IQ inflated by solving similar logical problems
You aren't smart or insightful, you just learned to solve some puzzles

Attached: IMG_1612.png (645x729, 127K)

Oh, and white men (aside from Finnish which are mixed with Chinese or whatever) are .980 digit ratio and 100 IQ

It has a max range IQ of 130

>You aren't smart
>It's just a figment of your imagination

Attached: DNALand.png (1600x900, 103K)

>some meme site said me smart! Me very smart!
Nice Dunning-Kruger you got there pal, I'll just leave you to yourself, since you are quite clearly too intelligent for this world, I recommend further inflating your massive brains by watching some fine satirical cartoons such as Rickter n Mortimer

My IQ is a constant 116-126

It's not smart by any white standard, but it's too much for my mind to handle. I wish I was born 100 IQ like my sister.

what's your favorite R&M episode

Attached: 932fd2958ce993.png (49x33, 2K)

The one where the average Croatian has an IQ of 90

>ABP
>Chrome
>Reddit
>youtube
>/sci/
>windows 10
>edge
>main (3).swf
You aren't smart

You're just paranoid.

no youre just retarded and all of those are shit and have better alternatives

i once did a online iq test and got 25 as an result

Attached: aivo vammas.jpg (1920x1541, 118K)

>It's shit

You're just white.
You want the absolute best because you care about everything.

How is it not shit?
>You're just white
Do you actually think white is an insult or did you take Jow Forums shitposting literally?
>You want the absolute best because you care about everything.
Why wouldn't I want the best?

Unironic 140 IQ here.

If I was actually intelligent I wouldn't be here.

But I thought 8 and 4 chan are places were very smart people go.

This. Anyone who fixates on IQ as an absolute measure of intelligence is being naive.

It's not an insult.
It's just what you are.

White men are feminized because it makes them strong human beings without compromising their individuality.

This is why most inventions are made by white men. They care about material objects because their brains are feminized by evolution, so, much like a mother cares for her children, they care about physical objects.

This cuts the deepest part of the white brain. This is why white people hate black people. Black people don't give a fuck, and it's jarring to them.

IQ test are pure memery.
I know this dude, el autismo pure, can solve complex maths without the use of any tools, he just looks at it and can solve it with his enormous power of abstractions. He'd be a 200 IQ level except he's autistic and shits himself just because he wants. Also he can't stay still.

This other guy, which lives in my city, has a photographic memory: he's like a living camera, reads a page from a book or a newspaper and can tell you every detail of it, including page number or other things like if the page had marks on it. Except he has this autismo which forces him to go around the town with a toy truck pretending he's driving it

You're retarded but not enough so you can feel the difference between you and normies? Tough luck, you playing on hard mode but you gotta cope with it

You too smart and life bores you?
Welcome aboard mother fucker, hit the books and study engineering or medicine

Ok I'm white so what?
>White men are feminized because it makes them strong human beings without compromising their individuality.
What?
>This is why most inventions are made by white men. They care about material objects because their brains are feminized by evolution, so, much like a mother cares for her children, they care about physical objects.
Inventing = Feminine?
God you're a fucking retard.
>This is why white people hate black people. Black people don't give a fuck, and it's jarring to them.
Probably because most blacks are incompetent and contribute little to nothing in comparison.

Oh dude this isn't looking good for you, I think you are slightly exaggerating how "smart" you are.

vvv Autism ^^^

I'm sorry what I said about your people.
I know you're in this thread waiting for me to fuck-up, but it's not going to happen.

Croatian IQ is low, but that makes Croats a strong people.

>plebbit spacing

>You too smart and life bores you?
lel this is pure unironic cope for brainlets
truly smart people don't get bored and don't get frustrated with the world since their intelligence enables them to form their surrounding the way they want it to be