China says Sweden violated tourists' human rights

so is this killing?
youtu.be/XlJ3goO2d80

google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/17/world/sweden-chinese-tourists-intl/index.html

Attached: 180917110129-01-sweden-china-screengrab-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 43K)

That's some bad acting

who died

Rich Asians come to Finland instead we will treat you like brothers and sisters

>"In the early morning of September 2, three Chinese tourists, including two elderly, were brutally treated by local police on the outskirts of Stockholm," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said Monday, adding that China was calling for a "thorough investigation into the incident" but had so far received no information from the Swedish side.

>"This is not in line with diplomatic and international common practices," Geng said. "We urge the Swedish side to attach importance to the Chinese side's concern and take concrete measures to guarantee Chinese tourists' safety and legitimate rights."

>The appeal from the Chinese Foreign Ministry came two days after the Chinese Embassy in Sweden issued a strongly worded condemnation of the behavior of the Swedish police, arguing that "what the police had done severely endangered the life and violated the basic human rights of the Chinese citizens."

>The embassy also called for an urgent response to Chinese requests for "punishment, apology and compensation."

In a statement, the Swedish Public Prosecution Office said that a decision had been made on September 7 that "no criminal offense has been committed by the police" and therefore no investigation would be opened.

Ch*nese dogs

its hard to not say chinks are subhumans

Strong Nordic woman, weak chink man

Attached: original.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

we could imitate China and put them all in labour camps *dabs*

Does that kind of comedy work in China? that was embarassing to watch.

Kys.

>innocent paying tourists
>YEAH KICKEM
>violence prone rapefugees
>YEAH KEEPEM

Attached: 1531946173052.png (1528x1184, 61K)

Attached: 1534486982461.gif (367x219, 523K)

yep, that's a killing

AYYLMAO @ 0:18

Chinese should be exterminated. We don't want them on our planet, let alone in our countries, whether that is as tourists, businessmen, foreign students, immigrants, or anything else. Get rid of them all.

I hope the Chinese tourists survived this incident.

Stupid convict please...Australia is totally dependent on China and the Chinese.

Get a brain

In no way is nobody dependent on china, especially if production is taken back away from that wasteland.

Yes
Just came back from China, they need acting for everything to work properly
They need to act like they're poisoned to tell others the food was crap and they shout pain while rolling on the ground for bumping to them
Else the cops and other will think it's no big matter

I am so ashamed of our police officers killing these poor chinese tourists. I promise to replace my samsung phone with a huawei and only speak well of China from now on. THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE.

> China says Sweden violated tourists' human rights
Do they have any self-awareness at all?

Redpill me on why Ch*nese are called insectoids.

"Stipid landlord please... Your house is totally overrun by rats. You mustn't exterminate the rats! Get a brain."

They can justify every aggressive/offensive/immoral behavior they are doing in any kind of field, regardless of politics, pollution, territorial dispute, bad manner, torturing animals, etc.

I can be certain that you will be infuriating if you could understand the comments on chinese website

Hong Kong should come back to the Empire.