Are you ok, France?

are you ok, France?
imagine if shit like this happened outside of Lenin mausoleum in Moscow or in front of White House in USA

Manu should do something about it

Attached: 20XE05-cGIs.jpg (720x960, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I noticed so many of these in summer, also these girls asking for signatures for random petitions about helping deaf people. No idea what that really is about

Leftist feminist mayor whose obsessed with punishing whites males and promoting diversity

miss me yet?

Attached: 83d.jpg (513x510, 28K)

Attached: 1_XvugMdIz2FAM_MRGH_oxNA.jpg (1100x596, 110K)

?

Stop buying it then retard tourists

Why does that guy look soooooooo fucking gaaaaaay?

only because he's holding that bag weird

>homeless French man
>while a bunch of niggers make a living off selling crappy souvenirs
Makes me seethe with rage.

thinly veiled prostitution ring.

did you check your pockets afterward?

He's a p*risian

In case you didn't notice he's french

He's parisian

>t. parigot
We're not all like you

I'm not a Parisian but you're so fucking dumb.

>Lenin mausoleum in Moscow
Don't compare this with a piece of metal please.

>I'm not a Parisian
sure thing ahmed

>sac monoprix
>manteau bizarre
>posture homo
200% parisien

Every day
>wanting them to stay in their own country is analogous to bringing them here
FFS Ivan!

Every single one of the "people" probably has a friend who is there to pick your pocket while you buy some shitty nick-knack as well. I've never seen so many scammers, gypsies, people pretending to be street bums, etc. as in Paris.

winning ww2 was a mistake

>getting the French to instill ordnung in any situation

Yeah good luck with that. Literally in the same location I witnessed a group of less than acceptably white lads shouting insults at the gendarmerie, who themselves did not react.

Mbape

What a fucking pussy, Hitler was just as much of a foreign invader but you're ok with that because he's white?

Why do people like the Eiffel Tower anyways? It's just some monument built to commemorate a (((world fair))) and isn't even that aesthetic. Would make more sense to obsess over the Panthéon

Parisians are retards who vote for even more retarded leftards. They reap what they sow.

What's wrong with free entrepreneurship?

Hitler only fought Britain and France because they declared war on him
He wanted Eastern Europe, not Western Europe
And yes, considering what's happening now and since after WW2 I could see why even a Brit would think this way

well obviously id rather the war never happened but it did and winning was clearly the wrong choice

why not? niggas could be selling small lenin mummies

>ordnung

Attached: 1521983311898.jpg (600x900, 148K)

FRANCE IS AFRICA YOU FUCKING WHITE DEVIL

>hey hitler if you invade poland we are going to declare war on you
>he does anyway
>germans: "WOW france and UK are meanies" :(

This. The Eifel tower is a pretty meaningless artwork, though sorta pleasing to they eye, wheras the Lenin Mausoleum is a striking monument to working class revolutionary struggle.

Attached: Lenin-lives-in-our-career.jpg (500x700, 578K)

Gypsies trying to screw you

if i ever visit paris i'm knocking out every gypsy i see

I'm sure Hitler would have been a kind and just ruler to the british people as he was to the rest of countries he occupied.
You disgust me.

Maybe you want to "shirtfront" them too you daft bogan

>I'm sure Hitler would have been a kind and just ruler to the british people
probably, he thought we were racially pure and admired us greatly, he wanted to see brits and germans marching against america

While you're signing the petition a gypsy comes behind you and picks your pocket.

not what I said or implied you liar

stay mad gypsy

You're delusional.

Frenchies are gay

not an argument

I only miss pre-chimpout Hitler. He never should have gone to war.

looks anglo

>you dithgutht me!

your sort disgusts us, hence why he thinks that 'winning' the war was a mistake
hitler wasn't immoderate in places like the netherlands and denmark either
now you are a festering sewer for guyanese and niggers to cum into, made worse by the fact that your parents and your government, and probably you, if you're actually dutch, chose it, they wanted that to happen.

>are you ok, France?
no

gypsy trick to steal you

>if the nazis won we wouldnt have niggers!!
ah

hes french

Not really, pure parisian sissy

He loved the british people so much to bombed London and killed thousands of civilians.

did you ever went to London ? anglos are all dressed like that

>>if the nazis won we wouldnt have niggers!!
yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

Attached: cc61ycvsr6c11.jpg (908x908, 203K)

Attached: 1535063635178.jpg (622x908, 261K)

which we also did to germany. that's part of total war.
netherlands caved without a fight and then 'ko ko ko'd about all five of its brave resistance fighters after the war, so obviously you wouldn't understand that.

>y-yeah but anglos tho! remember the anglos!

cringe

France is way more racist than Germany tho

butthurted by the truth ?

netherlands fought for a few days, we also bombed Rotterdam pretty horribly, but afaik the occupation was humane, relatively speaking ofc
Denmark was one country which surrendered after a few hourse, and there too the occupation wasn't that harsh
today, maybe. But how some whites feel today doesn't matter, don't lie to yourself. You and I know what happened and where this is going

>t. butthurt paris sissy
stop trying to shift the blame you absolute disgrace

Attached: 12079347209.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

>you absolute disgrace
but you're the one sucking anglo cock you surrendered faggot

no, depressed by willful ignorance.
anything bad about france is mentioned and some sad wee man starts squeaking about anglos to compensate.

>a few days

a few days less than warrants any respect whatsoever

The chicks with the petitions is Gyppo Trash trying to distract you with that piece of paper while an accomplice steals money from you. SPEEK ENKLISH???

>brainlet.jpg

Hitler was a huge Angloboo. POW camps for British and American servicemen had something like a 98.5% survival rate.

Good too see the english are always fine with bowing down to foreign rulers since
William the Conqueror.

>willful ignorance.
>look at the french they are gay hon hon hon
>coming from an anglo flag who can only throw arrows or wait for his former colony to save his asss
LMAO

>a few days less than warrants any respect whatsoever
don't quite understand what you're saying here, so you don't have respect for them?
Anyhow, war isn't about honor or respect (at least it shouldn't be). War, from a sensible politicians' perspective, is about doing the best for your people. And considering the hopeless situation of the Netherlands (or France after the first decisive battles for that matter) in face of the German army, it was the best decisions for their politicians to end the fighting, for there was nothing to be saved anyway.
Germany unfortunately didn't do that, and so millions more died even when it became clear we wouldn't be able to prevent the inevitable defeat.

>WAAAAH THERE ARE BROWN PEOPLE!! WAAAAAH I CANT HANDLE THIS! WAAAH P-PLEASE S-SAVE ME H-HITLER!!! WAAAAAAAH!

Attached: 74DF91D5-439A-4301-8719-2A14F40077B9.jpg (173x290, 13K)

>muuuh you're a brainlet because you don't jumped on the train of the bashing french hon hon hon
brown hands typed this

yeah pretty much, brown people and the governments that allow them free reign are ruining western countries

I don't know how it is in the US, or if you've ever been to a Western European metropolis. You can look at the data. Wanting to preserve your people is nothing extraordinary, it used to be (and still is in many non first world countries) the norm.

>yeah pretty much, brown people and the governments that allow them free reign are ruining western countries

Attached: CBE11DA7-BBA9-4815-BB06-2E6732B60E2D.jpg (540x577, 141K)

>I don't know how it is in the US, or if you've ever been to a Western European metropolis. You can look at the data. Wanting to preserve your people is nothing extraordinary, it used to be (and still is in many non first world countries) the norm

Attached: 613551C9-F1A6-455E-B4C2-B27700BB96C7.jpg (800x867, 140K)

t.brown person

I'm a nationalist, I don't deny that. You (and the mainstream in western countries) making it look like that is a crazy opinion to hold is the actual crazy thing, but I guess suicidal tendencies are becoming more and more normal these days.

better to have a foreign ruler over an unwilling nation with a sense of itself than to have a humiliated puppet government over a pseudo-nation of degraded trash.
having a government composed of subservient vermin, who are neither foreign nor national, is worse than having a foreign ruler.
something that the dutch haven't been able to understand for the better part of four hundred years.

Cuck.

Nationalism has done more harm than good. You need to grow up.

upvoted

name once

whats more cuckish? having a foreign ruler who actually cares about the native population or having a native ruler who is too cowardly to help their people

Attached: apu question.png (561x431, 53K)

Normies are so stupid. Hitler geared for war since 1935, if he didn't go to war his economy would collapse. People meme about how good the economy was but it was a war economy, 1.4 million soldiers by 1939, and all those people working on war machines supplying them, the German government budget was running a huge deficit. It wasn't a sustainable model

i'm not saying the french are gay, a frenchman is saying parisians are gay.

i don't respect the opinions of a dutchman when it comes to these things.
he's just clucking away pointlessly

look at this hysterical gimp

the latter

Nationalism itself has done no harm, it's the very basis of most modern nation states. Nationalism doesn't claim superiority over other groups, it just demands a state and self-rule for one's own people. Chauvinism on the other hand is bad, and I'm no chauvinist. I don't claim to be superior to others, but I don't want my country to become non-German either.

hitler didn't care about the british.
i'm saying that it would have been better to fight and lose than to have 'won' by parasitically attaching ourselves to america, being shocked when they amputate everything that we could have used against them and then eagerly slithering into the most shameful period of decadence in human history

20IQ, the French and Dutch surrendered after their army was beat. You have no military history knowledge yet you pretend you do, the French army was almost entirely encircled and destroyed. There was no hope to defend, because there was no more army. The UK also didn't have an army after that other than some reserves and those that escaped Dunkirk and if even a single port was secured by Germans the UK would also surrender.

>if you're actually dutch

Look closer my white van driving friend

Cuck.
Cuck.
>It’s my right to self determination to tell brown people where they can and can’t live. What? I’m just trying to “preserve the nation” by conviently deporting everyone I don’t like? What’s so bad about that?

i agree tbqh

Cuck.

Cuck

>It’s my right to self determination to tell brown people where they can and can’t live.
if it is about the homeland of my people, yes, that is my people's right. Just as it was the right of third world nations to tell colonizers to fuck off.
kys

The reason blacks and arabs specifically are the ones who are always brought up is not skin colour, its because they bring mostly downsides. Best case scenario they work some low skill job while collecting off our generous welfare states. Theres a reason nobody really gives a shit about Chinese immigrants, they come here and work decent jobs, their kids are highly educated, don't force their culture on people and don't complain.

i didn't say anything about the french. i haven't pretended military knowledge, you have. you talk as though you are privy to special wisdom but all i read are the same tired factoids all retards on /his/ rinse around.
'their army was beat', so was ours, we didn't surrender, even when offered reasonable terms.
their army was beat, but where was the resistance? so puny it may as well not have existed - its purpose in retrospect seems to have been to save face.
their army was beat because they weren't at all committed to make sacrifices, their leadership absconded and waited for london to tell them what was what.
'so did you expect them to choke the germans with their corpses?' the way henk is talking itt, yes. only behaviour that could back up his loose cunt talk.

true, but if the Chinese came here in as great numbers, I'd want them to fuck off too. Foreign population should remain clearly below 5% or something in my opinion.