How would your parents react, if you brought your Pakistani gf to your family home?

Attached: paki women.jpg (720x511, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNrBQO5-dS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hovzj-OjhIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I was never born

Attached: 1537175414730.jpg (250x237, 7K)

They would ask her about when her parents moved from Pakistan to Brampton.

They turn me in to the police for kidnapping an exchange student

nothing different

They would think "Thank fucking God he finally has a girlfriend..."

fml

> :(

Pakistani girls are kind and qt but they only end up with other Muslims due to stronk muslamic values

KARA BOGA KARA BOGA KARA BOGA

youtube.com/watch?v=dNrBQO5-dS4

>thinking a non-Muslim would ever get a Paki qt

they'd be pissed, especially dad

theyd be ok

but my mom warns about their stinkiness

If she is a muslims they would just ignore her until the relationship is over

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little KARA BOGA thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass,
I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your kebab on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a pretending to be black . Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic loser. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “whiteoid.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

gross

>gross

Attached: American.jpg (1024x1325, 200K)

Imagine the smell

Surprised, but they'd be happy for me.

They'll disown me and I'll not get anything (land, money etc).

Kala Bail is now conquering our wiminz.

wonder why I have two GFs

I doubt that she is Indian. I think she is Bangladeshi because she is wearing Nawabi dress for her wedding.

pretty ebin how much animosity there is between Indians and Pakistanis despite the genetic and geographic affinity. Imagine if French disowned their children for marrying Germans

Yeah no fuck off and stop trying to shill for your curryslags

It's not about Pakistan man. The same thing will happen if I marry an Indian Muslim.

First of all most muslim girls will never go for a non muslim boy.

FAR RIGHT

My bro's wife is from Pakistan and is really nice. Her family has been living in California for a long time so they're pretty much completely Americanized. I think she's actually an atheist

Why do they look like Jews?

curry is not very popular here
we have Gosht Biryani

Attached: biryanio-960x540.gif (960x540, 376K)

Maybe in the rural areas. I know a couple of Muslim girls who've married outside their religion. Of course most of their parents have disowned them, except one.

why don't your women look like jews

dad would try to cuck me because he has severe curry fever

I'll try it next time I visit UK

trust me its great
Gosht Biryani

you are pathetic

My mom would he surprised but not really more than that. My father tho would genuinely dab me into living death for marrying a dhalkhor.

>dhalkhor
whats that ?

Why are Pathans so damn attractive?
Go to 9:32 at youtube.com/watch?v=Hovzj-OjhIo

and look at the guy on the right.

He mogs the entire subcontinent into oblivion.

dhal eaters aka the entire desi sub(in)continent

I wish I was an Aryan. Hate being a Punjabi manlet.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (152x234, 8K)

20% Pakistan are Pathasn though
the other 40% are Punjabi's'

Inquisitional burning for dating a heathen savage

okay we occasionally eat dhal but thats our main national dish
out is Gosht Biryani
its the best food we have
its something were known for

Based and BLACK pilled

Attached: 1535729815396.jpg (387x257, 21K)

yeah right kiddo

>Being this triggered

Attached: mia-k-miakhalifa-shes-so-disrespectful-to-all-muslim-women-30609634.png (500x610, 110K)

Mashallah!