I am spending 3 hours / day in a gym and burning 1000-1500 calories on average in this period of time...

I am spending 3 hours / day in a gym and burning 1000-1500 calories on average in this period of time. I just realized that i can't live without it only after a month of attending it.

I dropped weight from 120 to 85 in 7 months only thanks to diet and a lot of walking/running, but it can't beat a gym with all its muscle-buildings toys and advanced cardio-stuff.

Attached: rzeszów_0005_strefa-cardio-1.png (1108x740, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0Y6cf1sOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job user, keep it up, but why did you decide to change your lifestyle like this? What motivated you so much?

>Good job user, keep it up, but why did you decide to change your lifestyle like this? What motivated you so much?

I wanted to get rid of slight arterial hypertension. I already achieved this, my body works perfectly now. Gym is my way of keeping the weight on desired level, so i wouldn't need to be on diet all the time, and dealing with me being aggressive towards people. I burn out a lot of energy in a gym, and it calms me down and makes my mind clearer. Side effect is also a radical improvement of my looks.

>3 hours
fucking waste of time
i am swimming for around 50 minutes every day and not eating sweets and i lost 5kg since last month

I am not going to a gym to lose weight, i already did this.

By the way, it is also a chance to see perfectly built male and female bodies of various races doing workout few meters from me, and socialize with them. I was associating shitskin males usually only with being skinny and ugly, but i had a chance to see a lot of muscular and athletic arab-types on this gym already. Its really cool for me because i am bisexual, desu.

nice blog, kurwa

why poles are so fat? is this what happens when we give you freedom and germany gives you war reparations?

What's the point of this post?

Because we don't need to install anti-theft systems on sausages like russian beggars.

Attached: CZ7bvysUcAI-OdT (1).png (460x257, 248K)

>muscular arab types in poland
You probably saw a CHECHEN BVLL like Mamed Khalidov

No. Chechens don't look like Arabs at all. I see Arabs and niggers in my city (Wrocław) every 5 minutes of walking nowadays.

Some do. Pic related looks like a stereotypical Arab except not fat and not manlet

Attached: mamed-khalidov.jpg (1000x600, 392K)

3 hours is a tad excessive but I know what you mean

He doesn't look like Arab at all. Chechens have specific looks, Mamed is a good example of it, he looks like a stereotypical Chechen. Arabs look completely different.

just wish there weren't any other people there

there are chechens at my boxing gym. they are fucking animals ( in an impressive way)

so because there's no alarm on your kielbasa, poles easily steal it and get fat by eating it? makes sense

I am going to gym after second shift in work often, so it is 10 p.m. Barely any people there, so i have all the gym only for myself. The gym i go to is open 24 hours per day / 7 days per week. You just enter any time you want with using your fingerprint, so it is fully automatized, there is no workers in the gym after 0 p.m. Just me and workout machines. I pay 15 euro / month for this. Just curious how much it would cost in Denmark?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0Y6cf1sOs

sounds like a dream honestly

>so because there's no alarm on your kielbasa, poles easily steal it and get fat by eating it? makes sense

Nope. Pork is so cheap in Poland that even homeless can afford tons of it. But how would you know, you are a ruskie after all. You live in everlasting hunger-boosted patriotism.

>how much it would cost in Denmark?
20-40€ a month depending on what center and if you want group sessions and stuff like that

Groups sessions and even personal trainer are included in the price here. But i don't use it because i am not so dumb to not know how to use the gym machines.

>there are chechens at my boxing gym. they are fucking animals ( in an impressive way)

Not many people in the EU know that Poland took 80.000 Chechen refugees in 90s when Russia attacked Chechnya. Not even single European country wanted to accept them at the time. The mentioned MMA fighter () is a member of this diaspora. He arrived to Poland as a child with his mom and brothers/sisters.