Do women even like giving blowjobs

Do women even like giving blowjobs

Attached: 1511103687155.jpg (347x395, 32K)

Why don't you ask them?

as a gay cunt.
sucking dick feels like nothing, it just feels like weird gum that you can't chew and that's it.

some do. I can tell you I know at least one woman who doesn't, but I also had a friend named tasha who would tell me she would be looking forward to drinking some "jay juice" every night...uh, I took that to mean she liked that quite a bit

I've seen many videos where they moan while giving the top. So I'd say yes, based on these hard proofs.

I do as long as it's black

they do but not all of them

Attached: 1536620373845.png (789x750, 18K)

I imagine they like making the partner feel good, I doubt giving a blowjob is more than feeling nothing or a slight annoyance if you don't like the person.

Attached: 1517562115637.jpg (850x850, 96K)

i like to if the dick is well kept

>tfw so sub I like giving head more than having sex

Attached: 8752FF2B-BCC1-4858-A48D-BCA6C004F37D.png (670x503, 455K)

ex gf told me that she enjoyed the fact that she had complete control over me while giving head, so at least theres a psychological aspect for psychos like her

What does that mean?

>women
some do, but most think of it as a job, no pun intended

As a homo, I just like the smell of dick more than anything.

does anybody enjoy giving massages?

My GF does.

Im a women(male) and love to give them

Hmmm

It's not like anyone here knows or will ever find out

>the smell of dick

No, they actually do it as an act of doing something bad/wrong. These actions are wired into the mind, as the passive role they adopt, and their stimulation come from this attitude.

Attached: 1533646709831.jpg (1080x1440, 71K)

They mostly don't but i bet there's sone that do, i do enjoy eating pussy though. It doesn't taste like anything, i also wanted to eat some ass but my gf doesn't let me.

clean you actual autist

I love it
t. faggot