Try for serious relationship

>try for serious relationship
>guy only wants a "summer fling" or you're being "too clingy", moves on to fuck stacey
>get made fun of for being sad about it, no social repercussions for or criticisms of the guy
>6 years later, window is closing for having kids, men still don't want relationships
>men criticise you for "riding the cock carousel"

do m*n do this in your country?

Attached: 1523446478396.gif (200x200, 27K)

w*manoid detected

kitchen now

Well that's what you get for trying to go around natures rulebook.
Men provide value through providing for others, something they can do their entire lives.
Women provide value in that they are needed to have kids, if you can't have kids a woman is just a pretty prop that costs a lot of money.

retard you have bad judgement in man

if you ride the "cock carousel" you are worthless to a man because you are dirty, that is how men think, you are free to think about what men do sexually as you like, but this is based on nature

women are getting stuff put in them, men are taking stuff out of them, which one do you think is the dirtier thing?

sket.

I just want an at least semi-qt girlfriend who is as much of a loner as I am. Thing is, it's hard to find other loners since they, and yourself, prefer to be alone.

How do I overcome this catch-22?

The feel of you hurting

200+ replies incoming.

Go gay. It's the only way. Men suck.

>guy only wants a "summer fling"
Your evolutionary selectiveness in guys sucks then if you keep falling for guys who only want a summer fling.

I'm not gonna have a baby without getting married, fuck that

>sket.
nigger

hobbies

I like men

Why is a beautiful, reclusive gf who loves you too much to ask for?

Attached: ideal gf.jpg (1995x3000, 414K)

pls be my gf

>nigger
not black, sket.
why are women so brainlet

>*stares into your soul*
ideal. i too want a gf who may or may not rip my cock off in the middle of the night while i'm asleep and then feed it to the dog.

I had a Brit gf but I think she died

As long as she does it with love

Attached: alexandra daddario .png (655x877, 432K)

Inb4 london

>british flag
how ugly are you on a scale from 1 to 10

>>guy only wants a "summer fling" or you're being "too clingy", moves on to fuck stacey

Just means he's above your league. Should have just secretly impregnated yourself with his spermies like the others do.

beautiful reclusive gfs can easily get better guys

ok then just a wigger

wat

is 10 on the ugliness scale ugly or is 1 ugly?

But surely they would want a nice bf to be reclusive with and not some chad. They're reclusive!

Attached: ideal reclusive gf.jpg (1200x1633, 296K)

1 to 10 where 1 is I'd point and laugh at you and 10 is I'd still let you sit on my face while furiously farting

>wants children
might've taken you otherwise

>make this thread yesterday
>make it again today
wow good job posting it again faggot

*faggotess

Post titten.

she can get a reclusive chad if she wants because she is a 10/10 rich famous actress

ah so where am I on a beauty scale, I have been described as a 7 generally

this is why finns are going extinct and you have to import hordes of immigrants

Ideal gf just looks like her but is a recluse, not a famous actress/heiress

Attached: Alexandra Daddario.jpg (800x1203, 100K)

-Literally nobody knows who you have sex with unless you go around telling people.
-f you actually ride the cock carousel, why are you surprised that these men aren't looking for a relationship? Use your brain a little.
-Millions of women out there have happy relationships with men, so stop blaming an entire gender and perhaps do some self-reflection (riding the cock carousel rings a bell?). In fact, pretty much any woman can find a man to be in a relationship and more easily than men can
-You already posted this yesterday
-sage

>this is why finns are going extinct and you have to import hordes of immigrants
Why should I care? I'll be dead by the time that happens