Just when you think he can’t get any dumber

Just when you think he can’t get any dumber.

Attached: 28054116-0F2F-4ABF-88F0-186281DC82A2.jpg (727x974, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9JWXDTucHA
youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Sahara isn't near spain

They have a better wall than the US. Euros are just hypocritical.
Honestly, why do white people compete to see who can take in the most darkies as though it will make them better people?

Attached: 1537359819455.jpg (609x800, 105K)

Why can't our politicians be this amusing? Trump is an entertainment goldmine.

Attached: 1495392791406.png (500x357, 306K)

white guilt. Thankfully there's none of that east of Berlin

>"""wall"""

Attached: 14234530238_bab70131a4_b.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Probably has something to do with European countries starting wars in the countries these darkies are trying to live. Just putting it out there.

He probably means their N.African territories.
Don't they already have a tall fence that had razor wire until migrants(invaders) got hurt?

We already have two walls on our Moroccan border. They work relatively well. Darkies get maimed when they tried to jump over them, some of them even bleeding to death while waiting for help. But the walls aren't electrified and our border guards have no orders to shoot at immigrants, so we get away with it.

Attached: Mamadou-Melilla-MarruecosFotografia-Angel-Navarrete_EDIIMA20130917_0594_23.jpg (643x362, 26K)

Yeah hahahahaha deranged orange dictator with nukes is so funny! Basedddd

>Probably has something to do with European countries starting wars in the countries these darkies are trying to live. Just putting it out there.
Explain Sweden and Finland then.

Attached: 1508366637669.jpg (376x309, 104K)

Like Germany? Sweden? Hungary? Austria? Finland? Czechia?
Only France and the UK did that, and even they owe nothing to those countries.
You do not have to take in half of Asia because some people that looked like you killed aborigines in the past.

>Yeah hahahahaha deranged orange dictator
The fact he can't do most of what he wants indicates he is not a dictator
>with nukes is so funny! Basedddd
Pretty sure if he gave the order no one would follow it (as a first strike).

>Sweden
They had a joke colony here. It was basically run by New Netherlands Dutch who were pissed at he New Netherlands leadership.

Mmmmmmh

Oh also the Dutch, Portuguese, Germany and Spain all did colonize brown countries. I think Denmark had a few Carribean islands too.

Therefore people from OTHER unrelated countries get to move there? What world do you live in?

Doesn't he know they're coming from the sea tho?
youtu.be/J9JWXDTucHA

Not really, the "darkies" are leaving for the richest, most generous countries when it come to welfare. If their bombed by Poland they'd still prefer going to France or Germany

I wonder how wall-lets feel.

>Trump is thought to have made the suggestion in June when Borrell accompanied Spain’s King Felipe and Queen Letizia on an official trip to the White House.

>Trump is thought to

It was probably a joke, retard.
He jokes a lot.

Here is another joke that retarded leftists are trying to turn into a scandal

Attached: aodtra0dg9n11.png (640x773, 592K)

Look up the arms sales of first world countries with no former colonies, like Germany or Canada. Also, many of the current wars in the world, like Mali, Burma, CAR or Syria, started because of some climate event like an abnormal drought or river floods. The Sahel wars are caused by deforestation, which makes the desert grow and desert (Muslim) people clash against coastal (Christian) and jungle (Animist) people. And who are the worst climate offenders? (including China which I hope to get BLACKED and made rootless and identity-less by hordes of an exploding African population). Just because a country behaved well in the past and plays good guy in the present, doesn't mean it's innocent.

No I didn't say that, I'm just saying it wasn't only the UK and France.

>Hungary needs to be flooded with foreigners because of the USA's Second Gulf War
lmao

Nice wall

Who would take the boat comment seriously?

I know when Bush made a joke at a press conference that it would be easier to get things accomplished in a dictatorship, leftists took it _really_ seriously as proof that he was of Nazi.

Spain should build a floating wall in the mediterannean sea

reddiit, leftists, journalists

Based high IQ conservative poster

>including China which I hope to get BLACKED and made rootless and identity-less by hordes of an exploding African population
You aren't supposed to tilt your hand so fast Schlomo

Gotta admit that some nice wall there

>because of the USA's Second Gulf War
If they were refugees if that war it would be one thing but they aren't even that. Im pretty sure we did dick in places like Eritrea. We largely ignore Africa outside of the North.

Safer than in Israel

It’s only a (((certain subgroup))) that does this

they already have walls around ceuta and melilla

Huh?
He means Melilla and Ceuta and they already have fences there.

Spain didn't start wars in Nigeria or Bangladesh.

Attached: Espagne-barbeles-protegeant-enclaves-Ceuta-Melilla-e1529335664305.jpg (570x380, 54K)

That's a scary pic

Attached: 1412914675821.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>Spain should build a floating wall in the mediterannean sea
Some of the other EU countries might like that but then not pay any money and tell Spain they are inhumane.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI

it looks like a zombie movie

Spain has enclaves in north africa (Melilla and Ceuta).

Attached: main-qimg-e9f2e1bb2fc5a399c59ca694ee0994f1.png (602x314, 149K)

>not the jews

Countries should just do what Chile did. Throw a bunch of land mines down and move on.

Source that people are taking him seriously? They are probably just butthurt his joke was "insenstive"

That's what happens when too many doctors and rocket scientists saturate the market. People start doing crazy things for a job.

I agree. I would also add towers with machine guns.

I just don't buy the idea of using immigration as reparations. Why should your countrymen have to pay for the sins of some rich people they were not even related to a hundred years ago? Why should a basque today pay because some extremadurans in 1500 were cruel? Or a Londoner because sir shaftsburycock made a decree in 1900? Or a Frenchman because the ottomans fell apart in WW1?

I didn't bother to save that shit.
People that hate him will take everything he says seriously to try to make him look bad.
Leftists are too angry to understand humor.

The reparations argument is bullshit, they just want dumb slaves to keep feeding the consumerism boiler

I agree. Keep their own citizens wages low, get immigrants to do shit work, and then feel good about how much they are helping by not reporting their illegal gardener they pay less than minimum wage under the table.

Spain already has a wall in Ceuta

Attached: 66089ED0-4F9E-43DD-8A42-691C9614B651.jpg (1300x956, 227K)

That's not a bad wall

governments don't give a shit about them, they're just in a position where as elites they want overall economic growth, mostly for them and don't care if its at the expense of the middle class, lower wages(which is what fuels it) and higher crime.

Are settlements to control the piratery from the VII century we have a bunch of tiny islands there too Chafarinas Alhucemas
We need one bigger, with machine guns and a mine field

dibs on the morracan and tunisian qts

No actually he asked “what are the laws on that? It could be theirs now.”

Trump actually doesn’t make jokes and no one’s heard him laugh. No, it wasn’t a joke, that’s just another poltard who sucks Trump’s dick 12 hours a day.

Not an excuse to flood Europe with foreigners and cause havoc in the continent especially when most of these "refugees" are economic migrants and even if they aren't they can be helped in remote regions.

>anyone who doesn’t worship Trump is a leftist

Attached: C12C2B0C-237F-4E83-A847-C697AF7F1F90.jpg (382x330, 38K)

i'm pretty sure the worlds superpowers is the reason Africa and the middleeast are in shambles right now. Colonialism might have had a decent effect, but even then, if it wasn't for proxy wars and just general power struggle autism, the African countries would probably have looked decent by now, considering all their resources

Nice concentration camp

lmao

he's right, you know

This is all propaganda for internal consumption. I know guys that work in te fence. Cant even use the tasers cuz one guy got a heart attack days later, cant use the tonfas and batoons cause one ni got the head open and ao on they just pick them from the fence. And once the are in they wont go out.