Untitled

齉龘龘靐齉齾爩麤龗灪龖厵爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱饐龗鱻爩麤灪爨癵籱麣纞讟钃鸜麷鞻鬰靊飝虪齺魕爧蠿齺虪龘龘靐齉齾爩鱻爨癵籱饢驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷饐靐齾龗鱻爩麤灪爨癵籱麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻鬰靊讞鑱飝虪齺魕爧蠿齺

Attached: B9D62596-8A7F-43F7-BF67-4556F9511DCE.jpg (1000x847, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxHskrqMqII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do the chinese read

Attached: 1535007119253.png (641x621, 87K)

Attached: 1536143959402.jpg (440x440, 25K)

Why asian people have narrow eyes?
To read hieroglyphs.

Attached: 1534342405508.jpg (300x313, 139K)

They don't, they often forget characters lmao

This is why I love the Latin alphabet

i thought it was because eating too much rice made them complicated to shit

i have to put chrome on 210% zoom to read shit

I agree

Attached: 1535655637105.png (418x500, 18K)

my taiwanese friend's reaction

Attached: hmmm.png (1352x261, 59K)

i'm assuming it's just a random pick of characters with most strokes from a hanzi dictionary

youtube.com/watch?v=zxHskrqMqII

dont you feel cucked for using the aphabet of white pigs?

t. Cuck

Learn Javanese

Maybe they had local writtings, but since indonesia es so culturally diverse,Roman letters were the best option, you can adapt it to any language (same wuth other alphabets like Greek or Cyrillic for that matters). Chinese writting is a monosyllabic nightmare, even Koreans said fuck that shith and made their own alphabetic version.

Attached: chinese riddle.jpg (500x553, 96K)

Big talk from a christcuck

齉齾䯂鱻麤龗籲龖灩驫鱺鸝鸞爨纞钃靍韊驪鬱鸜麷欟纜豔鑿钁钂钄雧饠鸙鸚鸛麢黸鼺齼齽龞䠱纝讜讝讞讟豓躩釅鑼鑽鑾靎顳飌驤驦驩鬤鱷鱸鸕鸖黷䪎䴏䶵欖灎矚籯籰糳糷蠶讚趲躧躪轥釃釄鑷鑹靊顴饞饟驢驥髗鬮鱲鱵鱶鸓黶龥䚕䪍䲛廳攬欝灣籩籬籭籮糶纘纚臠臡蠻覊觿讘讛躡躢釁釂鑭鑯鑰鑱鑲鑵靉韉顱鬣鬭鱨鱭鱰鱴鸋鸍鸎鸐鸑鸒鹽黌黵鼈鼉鼟齇齺齻龣䝄䪊䮽䰐囑 囓 屭癲矗纛羈艭艷蠹衢觀讒讓讔讕讖讙貛贛躝躞軈醽醾醿釀鑨鑪鑫鑮靂靃靄靆靇靈韆韇韤顰驝驟髕髖魗魘鱐鱗鱜鱞鱟鱠鱢鱣鱤鱥鱧鱩鱪鱫鱮鱯鷫鷹鷺鷽鷾鷿鸀鸂鸃鸇鸊鸏鹼麟麠黂鼇鼞齅齆齲齳齴齵齶齷䝔䡼䬟䰒䴅䴇䴉䴊䴋䴌䵄䵹䵻

Attached: 1485706250839.png (538x538, 492K)

Converting to an alphabet hasn’t had any affect on literacy rate historically.
That’s their equivalent of forgetting spelling.

Don't you feel cucked for using the alphabet foreigners made?

I'm talking about practicity related to language characteristics, and converting to an alphabetic helped in Turkey, and the change also happened in Korea

Nice digits, user.

Don't you feel cucked to use a Greek alphabet raped by Bulgarians?

this is somewhat facetious though, reading and recognizing hanzi is way easier than actually writing them, and modern text inputs no longer require to draw the characters so people are no longer practicing writing as much

And what's the writting system used in that text input?

in that video they use pinyin with Latin characters, but I remember reading there's a Chinese alphabet that's also in use in some keyboards
I think maybe this trend can be reversed when you can write in touchscreens as efficiently as in paper, maybe

>there's a Chinese alphabet
ah I found it, apparently they use it in Taiwan

This example is dumb AS FUCK. If you still wouldn’t understand the poem in spoken language, why would you need to understand it writing?

囧凸

Bopomofo, they also usded Japanese kana for a time.

You forget to write them not to read them are you retarded?

Now we are talking, those are genuine moon runes, nice one OP

Attached: 1535461175212.png (1024x720, 234K)

Phonetically there are four different syllables there not one, and anyways that poem is actually writtten in Classical Chinese not in Mandarin or any other modern Chinese topolect for that matter

they don't look anything like the original representation

what's wrong with chinks brains

Embarassing written language history.

Why does the horse turn from a horse to an eldritch monstrosity in just two iterations?

They eye thing looks Evangelion as fuck

Kyrillos and Methodios made handmade it for all our Orthodox brothers.
Szacunek kolego.

䨻龘䲜靐䨺齉䖇䴒䶫齾䯂䰱䴑爩鱻麤龗䨊灪籲龖䚖䡿䴐灩虋虌饢麣䂅䆐䉹䖆䶑厵癵籱韊驫鱺鸝鸞䀍䄥䖂䖃䖄䥹䯁䰖䶩䶪爨纞虊讟钃靏驪鬱鱹鸛鸜麷驪㠨㿜䖁䘎䠱䤙䭩䯀䶨囖欞䖅爧欟癴蠿豔躨钀钁钂雧饠饡驨驩鸘鸙鸚麢黸鼺齼齽龞㦭䉸䌵䕿䖀䙱䡾䨹䪎䭳䮿䲚䲛䴏䶐䶧䶵灥灧灨犫糷纜纝虆虇虈虉蠽蠾讜讝讞豓貜躩躪軉轥釅鑻鑼鑽鑾鑿靋靌靍靎顳顴飌飍飝馫驤驥驦驧鬤鬮鬰鱷鱸鸕鸖鸗黷齈蘒㒪㔶㜻㜼㝲㶠㼖䃻䉷䕾䚕䡽䪌䪍䭦䭧䮾䰕䲙䴎䵵䶥䶦圞彠欜欝氎灎灤灦癳矖矚籯籰虂虃虄虅蠼讚讛趲躦躧釃釄鑴鑵鑶鑷鑸鑹鑺靊韉饞饟驠驡驢驣髗鱱鱲鱳鱴鱵鱶鸓鸔黶鼊龥㘛㚂㩸㩹㬯㽌㿩䂄䊳䊴䌳䌴䕻䕼䕽䘍䙰䚭䝄䝔䝕䟒䠰䥸䨉䨸䪊䪋䫷䮽䯦䯬䰓䰔䰞䲖䲗䲘䴌䴍䴞䵆䵜䵲䵳䵴䶣䶤䶴囔囕壪廳戅攮斸曯欖欗欘欙欚欛灢灣爤爥爦矘矙矡礹籩籫籬籭籮糶纘纙纚纛臠臡蘱蘸蘹蘺蘻蘼蘽蘾蘿虀虁蠻襸襹襺襻襼覊觀觿讗讘讙豒貛躡躢躣躤躥釁釂鑭鑮鑯鑰鑱鑲鑳钄靉顱顲饝馕髖鬣鱨鱬鱭鱮鱯鱰鸋鸌鸍鸎鸏鸐鸑鸒麡黌黵鼈鼉鼟齇齸齹齺

Insectoid hive mind my fren

you're dumb

i think this is cool...

What are those fucking insects on the screen?

䨻龘䲜《靐䨺齉䖇䴒䶫齾䯂䰱》䴑爩鱻麤龗䨊灪籲龖䚖䡿䴐灩虋虌饢麣、䂅䆐䉹䖆䶑厵癵籱韊驫鱺鸝鸞䀍䄥䖂䖃䖄䥹䯁䰖䶩䶪爨纞虊讟钃靏驪鬱鱹鸛鸜麷驪㠨㿜䖁䘎䠱䤙䭩䯀䶨囖欞䖅爧欟癴蠿豔躨钀钁钂、雧饠饡驨驩鸘鸙鸚麢黸鼺齼齽龞㦭䉸䌵䕿䖀䙱䡾䨹䪎䭳䮿䲚䲛䴏䶐䶧䶵灥灧灨犫糷纜纝虆虇虈虉蠽蠾讜讝讞豓貜躩躪軉轥釅鑻鑼鑽鑾鑿靋靌靍靎顳顴飌飍飝馫驤驥驦驧鬤鬮鬰鱷鱸鸕鸖鸗黷齈蘒㒪㔶㜻㜼㝲㶠㼖䃻䉷䕾䚕䡽䪌䪍䭦䭧䮾䰕䲙䴎䵵䶥䶦圞彠欜欝氎灎灤灦癳矖矚籯籰虂虃虄虅蠼讚讛趲躦躧釃釄鑴鑵鑶鑷鑸鑹鑺靊韉饞饟驠驡驢驣髗鱱鱲鱳鱴鱵鱶鸓鸔黶鼊龥㘛㚂㩸㩹㬯㽌㿩䂄䊳䊴䌳䌴䕻䕼䕽䘍䙰䚭䝄䝔䝕䟒䠰䥸䨉䨸䪊䪋䫷䮽䯦䯬䰓䰔䰞䲖䲗䲘䴌䴍䴞䵆䵜䵲䵳䵴䶣䶤䶴囔囕壪廳戅攮斸曯欖欗欘欙欚欛灢灣爤爥爦矘矙矡礹籩籫籬籭籮糶纘纙纚纛臠臡蘱蘸蘹蘺蘻蘼蘽蘾蘿虀虁蠻襸襹襺襻襼覊觀觿讗讘讙豒貛躡躢躣躤躥釁釂鑭鑮鑯鑰鑱鑲鑳钄靉顱顲饝馕髖鬣鱨鱬鱭鱮鱯鱰鸋鸌鸍鸎鸏鸐鸑鸒麡黌黵鼈鼉鼟齇齸齹齺。