There has been Pan-Germanism and Pan-Slavism, but I haven't heard anything about Pan-Romanism...

There has been Pan-Germanism and Pan-Slavism, but I haven't heard anything about Pan-Romanism. Do Romance-speaking countries just consider themselves to be too big to unite?

Attached: rom[1].gif (587x345, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Latinism
livre.fnac.com/a10254622/Christian-Cherfils-Bonaparte-et-l-Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Monetary_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I look down on Italians and Spaniards.

Your best players have all been meds, pic related

Attached: 44A976B9-CC6F-4E1F-9AF8-B4C88B09F586.jpg (634x430, 46K)

I don't care about football, but yeah Cantona's parents were both Spanish

Same, but i also look down on southern french "people".

Stop this Occitan meme

It is just the language that we have in common unlike Slavs and Germans who are pretty close each other in their behavior.

People fought wars over this pan-romanic meme

they are too busy having an argument with their mother whom they live with

Because of this
The french are the enemy of the brown race

>Napoleone di Buonaparte

Attached: 37367648479.png (1080x1086, 1020K)

>enemy of the brown race
>import the third world to their doorstep

Aren’t southern French Italian-Portuguese mutts with a large concentration of Maghrebis in places like marseille and Lyon?

Romance countries are conected by language and culture, but not ethnicity.

He is the man who caused France's downfall as the foremost world power

Does he pass as a SOUTHERN Spaniard?

Attached: 1FF465A4-4669-41CA-BCFA-8A2A8BE40AE8.jpg (700x478, 81K)

but you are celto-germanic

He was also symbolically a Muslim no one knows if he actually practiced after he converted

Too pale. Jokes aside, he is in the spectrum, so yes, at least in Spain.

He gave France some extra territories tho

He didn't care about religions you stupid fuck, it's only politics.

Lyon still has native French people, Marseille started getting swarmed by Italians in the early 20th and by Nafris in the sixties. Not a single person there is a native.
Ever seen this iconic photo, 'The Weeping Frenchman'? It was taken in Marseille after the fall of France, and coincidentally, the man pictured has an Italian name, Jerôme Barzetti.

Attached: The weeping Frenchman, 1940.jpg (1500x1211, 223K)

The French Republic's borders were fine as they were, we controlled the entire left bank of the Rhine. He overexpanded when he created the Empire and lost everything as a result.
I respect him for his creation of the Civil code(although he only hired French lawyers to do it) and the fact that his fight ensured the spread of French Enlightenment ideas everywhere in the world, but on a national level he did more harm than good.

Yeah, but even without that souther french are meds through and through, which is a bit weird coming from a place that has the same weather as ireland, where people drink cider or beer rather than wine, never use olive oil (it's all butter and cream), where we're a lot less passionate and emotional (and also a lot less brown and swarthy) and a lot more efficient.
Northern France is closer to germanic countries while southern france is closer to latin ones.

And caused the death of millions of Frenchmen

What?
I though it came from a movie

No, it's a real picture.

>and a lot more efficient.

Source?
Rhône-Alpes is the most efficient country in France.

>being this ass-blasted due to a simple fact

Finally, I found out that what I'm asking about in this thread is called 'Pan-Latinism':

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Latinism

Is the quality of life better in the south?

Prove it.
No Muslims ever say to me that he converted to Islam but you know better.

Catalan speaking area is bad defined as fuck

Probably

I don't disagree with you when you say that there are significant cultural differences between French regions, but I hope you're memeing when you say that you look down on southerners. This is terroni/polentoni-tier autism.
I call southerners narbonnoïdes at times but this is purely ironic.

that's why we hate you

Yes. The Côte d'Azur is especially amazing in that regard. It's where all the rich northerners go when they're old or need a summer house.

well i view them the same way as i view italians or spaniards, they just so happen to speak the same language as i do.
When i was little and we went to the south of france, i often forgot i wasn't in another country and often asked when we would be coming back to france (meaning my region obviously).

>Pan-Latinism first arose in prominence in France particularly from the influence of Michel Chevalier (1806–1879) who contrasted the "Latin" peoples of the Americas with the "Anglo-Saxon" peoples there

kek so it was invented by a butthurt frog. Anyway the problem I see is that France is an oddity, they should speak a germanic language because they have little to do with the rest of us.

Because France belongs to AFRICA

He could.

Most people would call him moor though, even if he were native.

You iffy? The only Romance speakers I would unite with are those that speak my language, namely the Walloons and the absolutely BASED Québécois.

funnily enough, nordicism was also spawned by a frog, De Gobineau
talk about confusion

Attached: 1532277065690.jpg (750x728, 51K)

>Pan-Romanism
sounds dumb

*dabs on everyone*

Sounds like a gypsy empire.

>they have little to do with the rest of us.

I have seen a lot of swarthy people in the south of france.
Even more swarthy than Spaniards

As I said, he converted but it was symbolic, it wasn’t serious. You’re right, he didn’t care about religion, but he did admire Muhammad.

I tried to find a pdf but I couldn’t, it’s all in this book. It’s a good read, it was written by a Christian so there’s no bias.

livre.fnac.com/a10254622/Christian-Cherfils-Bonaparte-et-l-Islam

Not real french. Probably menas.

well perhaps, but mostly because the different roman speaking people have had nothing to do with each other for centuries
spanish and italian immigration during the XX century, perhaps some greek blood from antiquity in some places.

Not him but I knew about his admiration for Islam. Funnily enough, it was a trait he shared with Hitler, who thought Islam was the only suitable religion for Germans.

also this obviously or gypsies

Italian immigrants in the US all speak Spanish

they are integrating

True that, a conflicted culture/language but i'd rather stick with a somewhat latin language.

Why do you always give the basks souch territory and get everything wrong. Who the fug draws this shit REEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Union

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Monetary_Union