Be american

>be american
>take out the trash and stumble upon your friendly neighbour
>"howdy partner, nice weather today huh"
>he pulls up a double-barrel shotgun and blasts you in the stomach in front of your wife

Attached: o esta.jpg (376x309, 72K)

>Jow Forums unironically believes they didn't do anything wrong and is defending those fat cunts
Also he got shot in the head not stomach

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 1537452249639.png (402x383, 11K)

Ahmed, what happened?

Who cares if some fat asshole died? Do you? I don't

I LIAEK DAM GAUNS VIALOOECN WASU JAUCNED BAUY DEA MAYYYNNE STEWWEEM MEETEUR

Attached: manye strema mueter.png (900x503, 648K)

Unironically the price of freedom.

that mutt image is too white

Attached: 1537070799194.jpg (516x285, 20K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: ameriblob.webm (410x718, 2.27M)

>walk down swedish street
>get thrown a hand grenade of peace

>filename

Attached: Americanos.png (960x1024, 838K)

lol

Ok muhammad

lets roll

Attached: roll.jpg (1536x2030, 555K)

>whiter than you muha- (*get shot*)

based

Attached: americano.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Cyberpunk 2077 looks great.

Attached: 1537045744058.jpg (928x669, 94K)

>be european
>be terrified of going anywhere that isn't a nanny state

domesticated humans

Rolling

>rolling for muh heri...*gets type 2 diabeetus*

always funny when it's latin americans, especially mexicans, posting these

Attached: 1521543169952.jpg (248x187, 11K)

free real estate in their fat little brown heads

That;s not the point, they are literally the actual subjects of the meme.

there's many layers to it, that's the sweetest one for me

>there's many layers to it

You're the one with many layers here, FATTY

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (800x450, 71K)

>doesn't know how the meme started
Lurk more, faggot

you're one to talk of layers onion boy

that meme well applies to italians too now that I think of it

t.:
15% Jewish
25 % Sub saharan African
10% Irish
10% German
10% Polish
30% Mcdonald's Grease

I do know how it started *muhammed*, it doesn't change that fact.

>intentionally leaving out mexican

t. dreg of humanity

This mutt is smarter than I thought

It takes one, amigo de muttalupe.

There should be death squads hunting down anyone with a BMI over 24

ROLL

What an Irony

hardly, you're scum, flea bitten spaniards and the human sacrificing savages of the dark jungles

>Jow Forums unironically believes they didn't do anything wrong and is defending those fat cunts
No way.

How many burgers have you eaten today?

I don't eat burgers but for once or twice a year in the summer

>I don't eat burgers
t. commie

Not a real american. You probably aren't even fat you traitor of the states

It boggles the mind. Both parties were clearly idiots, but the shirtless fucks obviously wanted the to get the opportunity to use their guns.

If that's really the case then they are total psychopaths, and just plain evil people.

'Murica frick yeah

I don't see it that way. They were pretty calm while this dude kept getting close while yelling emotionally, which ironically when people act like that when you have a gun makes you even more worried about what they're willing to do. I only saw it once so I don't know who engaged first when they shot. Also, I heard it was on their property. My question is what started it.

I’m a gun owner. I don’t usually carry, but sometimes when traveling to sketchy areas I will. Those 2 guys had multiple opportunities to leave or try to de-escalate the situation. Assholes like that make it very hard for me to defend my own gun ownership. I hope they do some serious jail time.

Orange shirt guy got what he deserved. He was clearly trying to use his size to intimidate them. He also was armed with a bat.

Attached: Base.jpg (960x772, 85K)

Except this was probably a daily thing. Have you never had shit neighbours? If they backed off the other guy would have kept bullying/harassing them. Some people are shit people.

Did we watch the same video? The gun guys were calm and the other guy was acting belligerent and saying he was gonna kill them multiple times. Does anyone know what started this? Because if they brought guns into the mix for a shitty reason then I'd be willing to alter my position.

rolling

rol

I think I missed this, anyone have a link?

That Spaniard is too fucking wh*te

No, because ironically OP is so used to browsing Jow Forums that he thinks that everyone already knows what he's talking about by default, which is why people like him project that Jow Forums is everywhere.

rolls

Attached: 1235163636535657656.png (1038x579, 385K)

It seems they were throwing his trash around

>La Creatura
>El Atrocidad
>La Luz Extinguido
>El Abominacion
I don't understand this meme

The could have just calmly walked back into their house. If the guy had tried to follow them at that point, go ahead and ventilate the fucker.

Like intentionally to fuck with them?

And the other guy couldn't have de-escalated the situation and walked away?

Attached: 1122442143113434.png (933x720, 587K)

hell if I know, it was stated in an article I read that the argument began over them molesting his garbage set out for collection

The other guy is a gigantic fucking moron, who was practically begging to be shot. However, when you’re the one holding the gun, it’s your responsibility to avoid violence as much as humanly possible.

It's only gang members killing each other, it's not like anyone who's innocent gets affected.

I agree with that, and they showed a lot of restraint, even when he was belligerent, kept getting close, and threatening to kill them. I didn't see it but supposedly he had a bat too. It was hard to tell what exactly happened when the shooting started though.

>onlymgang members

The majority of shootings in the US involve people who are undertaking criminal activities. Europeans never listen to that statistic though.

What the fuck? This is some Fallout type shit. This should never happen in a first world country.

Yeah, I couldn’t tell either. My point was just that those two guys could have just tried to walk away.

it only matters when it affects you, duh

Most shootings in the US are actually just people killing themselves. Let them leap into the great unknown.

Fair enough, I suppose.

Hold up, were anons actually defending the shirtless shooters?

I think the guy reacted pretty much how anyone greeted by gibbering slobs brandishing guns on you may act

I was taking suicide out of the equation, because that’s not what most people think when they hear “shootings”.

On Jow Forums the majority seem to unironically think they were in the right.

I've always lived in a major city but people always felt like the South was a place where you stay away from people's property and don't mess with any of them or you'll get shot.

So could the other guy, and I don't think he would let up if they left. Like I said, it's ironic, but when someone is still acting crazy when you have a gun it makes you more on edge that they're willing to do something crazy. This guy showed more restraint than most cops do.

Attached: 5nkkWmH.png (1416x708, 38K)

Jow Forumstards are mentally ill

Attached: 8tPFV9U.png (558x280, 21K)

I just don’t think that’s true at all. Most people would have seen the guns and immediately calmed the fuck down. That guy was acting like a maniac.

Attached: 9miIe9s.png (1700x1050, 150K)

>the majority seem to unironically think they were in the right
wew

Attached: 1408733756275.jpg (744x419, 60K)

Attached: H37JWuO.png (500x1000, 29K)

True. If he really had a bat, A cop would have had his gun aimed at that guy at the very beginning of the confrontation.

Attached: hzynFtU.jpg (600x1000, 66K)

>here's a gun in your face, calm down!

Attached: I8V5bdU.jpg (1250x862, 106K)

Attached: oapLqFu.png (534x853, 35K)

I wasn't aware yelling was grounds for execution in the divided slaves

Attached: q9GWEXS.jpg (800x600, 27K)

And I'm someone who is usually critical of the cop shootings that make the news. I think this situation is unfortunate and I want to know more details but some people are being pretty disingenuous on the video. This looks like a legitimate shot at a "Stand Your Ground" defense, but yea I want to know why they brought guns in the first place.

Attached: VgcSo53.png (1402x1346, 196K)

Attached: Ts7pRR5.jpg (400x382, 51K)

Neither being terrified nor being violently aggressive are sataes of calmness, but the results of those two emotions vary drastically.

Attached: hkRn9Oe.png (800x600, 90K)

>getting close to him multiple times, frequently threatening to kill them, has a weapon himself
I just don't get why people are so black and white about shit and disingenuous. You can hold your position but don't lie about what everyone can clearly see.

Attached: cpLwgpn.png (3324x2984, 555K)