I will never have a girlfriend

i will never have a girlfriend

Attached: 1192724615.png (891x869, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igLkEMS7Eu8
youtube.com/watch?v=wo7Q_gTq7qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep thinking that, you will never get one man.
It's just how the universe works.
There are 3 things i learned
Negative thoughts will turn into reality
The more you imagine and visual something, it will come into reality. You just need to tell the universe you want this and that
Lastly, if you don't put the work in, you get nothing. Every action has a reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=igLkEMS7Eu8

Oh, apparently girls like confidence, that's all you need it seems. If you are a depressed fuck like me, it's not going to work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wo7Q_gTq7qk

Same

Attached: 1537028854169.jpg (252x290, 46K)

me too
hhhhhhhhhhh

>sweden
>implying there is not hot girls
>american
>are you fat
>bulgaria
>hot slavic bitches everywhre in prague i bet

>>hot slavic bitches everywhre in prague i bet
i meant Sofia lol

>just bee yourself :>)

How old are you

what is your point
me having assburgers doesnt have anything to do with the fact that there are "slavic bitches" here

what does it matter?

>wahhh why I don't have a gf wahhh

stop being a whiny little bitch and get one then. Or hire some prostitute if you can't find one.

No one wants to hear your Jow Forums tier wailings here.

im going to fuck your women
how do you feel about this russian man

Are you over 20 years old?

I currently have a GF AMA

Wrong. I do. They're better content than the usual crap.

perfect

i will be 20 soon

how did you get her?
what did you first say to her?
where did you meet her?
how many friends do you have?
did you have sex with her?
how many times did you have sex with her?
can you describe her?
what kind of food does she eat?
does she have a job?
did you eat your sperm?
how long does sex with her?
does she like anal?

kek

I'm never going to get a gf. I have that deeply rooted feeling that I'm gonna die alone. I'm a chill dude, can throw some jokes, 6/10 looking, dressing nice. I'm just so disconnected to people of my age, I just know It's never gonna happen. Last night I chilled with a 50yo dude bro, we had a fun time. Then, whe I hang out with people of my age, there's the ackward silences, the private jokes and reference I don't get, can't understand half of their cool young hip words etc...

je maaplllee depressed faggot

>I'm an enlighten faggot, I know so much about life I watch Jordan Peterson videos and watch documentaries on youtubd

oh fuck no
Psychology is intellectual masturbation
Jordan peterson is an intellectual masturbator

>Giving a shit
This is why women don't want you. You have nothing redeeming about yourself and probably come off as pathetic and desperate. Women should be a forethought, there are many other things you could do in your life that would give you much more joy and internal peace than some bitch. I know this is b8 but I'm sick of seeing this shit and hope you incel faggots see this and maybe reconsider your retarded obsession with breeding sow with the minds of spoiled children.

Attached: BeAVolcel.jpg (460x460, 40K)

go to Jow Forums, they are going to redpill you so you become more attractive to them roasted beefs

Until you repeat it you will never have one.

Auto-fulfilled prophecy.

Your thoughts re-shape the physical world

You should have at least 1 romantic partner before 21, so you can think something else in your 20's and romantic memory is good purpose only for sharing with another. If you dont, just relax, dont be ashamed, and dont make it worse by blame society for example.

Then why have i been unable to fuck my hot cousin despite thinking about it almost every time i rub one out you feggit

>just got invited by a girl to a semi-party
>she made sure to invite me and one other guy before the third one came because she said "he's creepy and she doesn't trust him"
What the actual fuck is wrong with women?
She's seen all three of us exactly twice. The other guy is a perfectly harmless, ordinary, friendly person. Not even ugly or awkward.
I'd write this off as her being crazy but it's like the fourth or fifth girl I've seen do stupid shit like that, with the exact same moronic explanation.

Rape her to teach her a lesson.