Does the EU mandate that foot worship be taught in schools?

Does the EU mandate that foot worship be taught in schools?

Attached: tumblr_nh5bhs1nub1r8wl2xo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 229K)

yeah we always had to do group assignments with the girls in our class

Hope you get shot

Footfaggotry is the most subhuman fetish

Attached: 1537439705621.gif (500x280, 884K)

It may be just a trick to fool americans that they arent as bad as they think. To provoke them to get even more degenerate than they already are.

So one boy would be paired with a group of girls and be taught how to service their warm, demanding soles with his mouth?

yeah
i was lucky because we had equal amount of boys and girls so we always had our own partner

in other classes boys had to take turns and keep worshiping the already sucked on toes with other boy's spit on them

footfag are mentally ill

well at least they are funny. people without humor aren't.

Attached: tvattis5.jpg (2362x2434, 3.6M)

Unfortunately no

Eww gross! Boyspit!

I'd try to get in trouble... I bet detention in Europe is having to successfully deepthroat the teacher's foot after class...

am i the only one here who used to take foot candids in school?
i can't be!

wish I was european );

I think foot candids are immoral. Foot worship is too artistic and intellectual to be reduced to something that is not consensual. You did not have permission to worship her feet.

I did it to the only problem being that I was scared as shit whenever someone got a hand of my phone to see all the pics I took.

is it reddit hour already?

Did anyone else smell girls sneakers when they had a chance?

yes

Attached: Is+this+going+to+turn+into+the+new+pepe+_0493f52608c4d2ca7f0510615e2d9c9d.jpg (326x326, 24K)

no but i stole a friend's flip flops once
jacked off to her toe imprints

hmm

Still better than penis inspection day.

Stop being hateful towards foot lovers please.

>conjoined toes
disgusting t.b.h.