Would your family approve of you marrying a MENA girl like this girl?

Would your family approve of you marrying a MENA girl like this girl?

Attached: 1.jpg (1016x624, 239K)

>first pic
uhhhh errr
>second
nice

But that's a Colombian my magrebi friend

She is Colombian, go back to your shithole, low iq Mohammed, Europe does not want you here

The fuck is a MENA?

Middle East and North Africa

Tfw no Kuwaiti girlfriend who likes Nordic boys

Attached: 0308E7EF-D39F-400F-8CD1-122CDC31014C.jpg (659x653, 153K)

Why would you want a gf who likes boys from other countries than yours?

He's a leaf, of course he has a cuck fetish

>it's a girl
yup

where's the bag on her head?

She looks odd, yet somehow alluring.

Probably but god to I want one. There is a girl in my drawing class who looks a lot like the girl on the right, wears a headscarf and doesn't talk to anyone; but every time I say hi she smiles and says hi back and her eyes practically glow. I want to talk to her but I don't want to scare her off or anything cuz I tend to be a bit brunt and make people uncomfortable.. What do?

Just to be 100% sure, she's MENA and she looks like the girl on the right?

Origin of the girl

Attached: 1536516837535.jpg (959x959, 60K)

Not sure, she has the scarf and looks it. Her name is Sophia.

I'm a total autist on this but i would try to be friendly with her and hyde my intention. Remember they're seen as weirdos by most non muslims because of the scart and non decadent social life so maybe a WK approach without the cuck attitude would work

no my parents wouldn't agree marying effie
this is my cum tribute

Attached: DSC_0418.jpg (917x516, 48K)

couldn't care less of what my family thinks of the relationships I choose to have but saracen, negros, somalians + djiboutians, protestants, asians, catholics and indians are the kind of people that I wouldn't even consider bringing home.

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 9K)

so only eastern european orthodox?

post more pics

>no catholics

i thought ethiopians worshipped italians

other than a northerner ethiopian orthodox, pretty much...
that's what my current gf is, she's a blue eyed, blonde ukrainian orthodox.

egyptian copts are an option too.

RARE
A
R
E

how's life in ethiopia?

life is life. complicated...

How do you meet a Ukrainian in Ethiopia? I'm suspecting you're a proxy.

Usually my go to desu. It's just hard to approach a girl when she is alone without kinda giving off your intentions. She really is a little wallflower.

Absolutely based and KARA BOGA pilled.

Seat close to her but not net to her. Ask simple questions to establish contact or say something like "im gonna buy a coffee you want some" etc...
Sneak attack. Like a viet-cong

It cannot be user, her religion forbids her from getting close to you unless you convert.

تي برّا نيك روحك

I should watch Amélie again. Part of me wants to believe that's how she is feeling rn but most of me realizes that's definitely getting my hopes too high.

Keep in mind your romanticism or you'll turn into an emotionless robot. Don't be too cheesy with her and don't forget that failure is an acceptable option in this situation

exact opposite for me. i don't understand why the second photo is spammed here. 5/10 at best

I know, it just gets tiring. It's hard being a romantic soul in a world filled with such cold and shallow people. But life is to short to let a chance pass right?

>smile
>not a single smile

I just want love.

Attached: 1443578363962.jpg (306x306, 32K)

I know that feel m8. Use this intelligence to explore your personality and think. It seems like a curse but when i see the people around me i'm happy with myself.

>wanting literal race traitors
>flag

Attached: 1498606294495.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Im curious, what do you consider a 10/10?

i wouldn't give a fuck if they approved or not, all that matters is our love

My family is pretty racist but they mostly hate niggers and spics as long as she isn't a Muslim i don't think they would mind to much

Pls translate, I'm on mobile.

Noticed that on her IG too, no smile :(

think at this point my family would be happy if i married a human being, even a male

they used to think i was a closet faggot but now they know i'm actually just retarded

I do t want the stench of camel piss