Tell a funny fact about your country

Tell a funny fact about your country

Attached: 1533343993435.jpg (858x1200, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e50UyMiJn8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSi57r93sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We invented the Happy Meal

Pic related is our minister of health

Attached: 2378921413.jpg (628x417, 75K)

we have 2 (two) especially gay anime posts

despite having some of the best football players in the world, and while football is considered religion in this country.

our national team sucks and hasn't won anything in the last 25 years.

in the city of guadalajara, a trailer with 200 bodies were found, and because all of the morgues were already full, the government decided to abandon the trailer at the side of the road

pretty funny t.bh

beating swedes to pulp is our favorite pastime

Attached: q66ma177.jpg (200x200, 5K)

We beat 's country in the world cup

We grind up Danes and eat them in our mayonnaise.

Our president is one of the co-creators of Tetris-Wordtris

This is our deputy speaker for the parliament.
youtube.com/watch?v=-e50UyMiJn8

115 people a day in the US die of opiate overdoses. It's basically a 9/11 every 19 days. And infinitely more than mass shootings.

We are a shithole

this is our interest rate today

Attached: interest rate.png (700x500, 20K)

It exists

Attached: 1531617098390.gif (448x264, 1017K)

Bible humpers support Israel because they believe Jesus will return after the third temple is constructed.

SAMPAOLI ANDATE A LA RECALCADA CONCHA DE TU MADRE, SOS MÁS INÚTIL QUE LÁPIZ BLANCO, HIJO DE UN TRILLÓN DE PLANETAS REBOSANTES DE PUTAS

We're all black and use reverse filters on our people when they go abroad so they'll look white.

Someone got "ran over" by a train today.

Statistically, Poland has a lot of doctors and dentists per capita
But in reality, we have a shortage doctors and surgeons because most of them work in Western countries

I am going to bed
Thank you for your facts

Attached: 1536200208593.png (800x864, 760K)

No problem.

Attached: vka.jpg (2362x2126, 391K)

We still consider russians our friends. Its just goverment that broils us.

We don't use spoons.

Attached: 1522834990446.jpg (850x1368, 103K)

In Panama, you can travel by car from the Pacific to the Atlantic coast in less than an hour.

Wow!

Attached: 1511231514231.jpg (144x178, 12K)

Edirne is closer to Hungary than it is to Hakkari.

In America, instead of survival of the fittest, it's survival of the fattest and people compete by eating each other or earning a lot of money.
So poor people are often quite fat because they get a hand up by consuming others, and rich people stay thin since they've gone the route of the green paper.

Italy can take back Vatican at any moment, just need to comunicate to the Pope that Italy wants Vatican back and there's nothing he can do

TORTUGA NINJA DISCAPACITADA.

god bless

faggots here took down saddam and now they're wishing for him to come back

this is the funniest thing about my country

We are secretly an apartheid country

We had corruption since antiquity, the second article in the constitution talks about the supremacy of law, yet clearly there are people above it.
We got independance, yet our first president was clearly a subordinate of france. He tortured and killed his political used-to-be-friends enemies.

We're waging really friendly war against your people.

Attached: war.jpg (472x490, 75K)

It is legal for a group of peasants to kill you if they deem you suspicious of a crime. And they are more effective in enforcing the law than the police.

How do you eat soup?

Attached: LgL.jpg (628x504, 29K)

Rondas campesinas?

In Miami, during the drug wars of the 80s, the Miami-Dade coroner's office rented out freezer trucks from fast food places to keep all of the corpses fresh because the refrigerated drawers at the morgue were all full.

There is a large American secret military base in the middle of Australia which they use to spy on the region, including Australia, as well as launching cyber attacks on China.
It is entirely illegal but our politicians are in the pockets of the USA.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1900, 376K)

Yes.

We invented the fortune cookie. In China, they call them "American cookies".

Today i would ride my bicycle to the job,
the path is 16 kilometers long,
i would use DIY spray flametrower to fend off stray dogs on my way there,
because they want to bite my ass.
All that for 800 bucks salary.

Attached: 1530210436496.jpg (1024x788, 207K)

Scary..

Attached: 1537316154737.png (1000x1000, 591K)

That's the ugly truth and it probably won't change anytime soon

Right now some dude called Hitler and one named Lenin are competing for the mayorship of some town

Attached: 2008242.jpg (664x498, 130K)

We are SEAsians with Latin names speaking English listening to K-POP who look like Muslims

You forgot Kike

Attached: 289.jpg (500x350, 55K)

People lose their minds here about football (soccer). The players don't make a slightly effort to respect the referee.
Funny stuff: this weekend a player entered very violently towards a goalkeeper, something almost criminal and the (big) club prejudiced wanted to open a law process against the referee.

*the violent guy got a red card and his club wanted to impetrate the law process

What south brazilians try to hide from you on Jow Forums

>south brazil is full of cultural marxists
>highest rank of AIDS in Brazil, and the have the lowest number of blacks
>south brazil is gay as fuck
>south brazil has violence too
>south brazil has almost no culture or important figures when compared to other states
>there is a brazilian imageboard made by a white south brazilian girl that literally posts BLACKED stuff 24/7

If you guys only knew...

Attached: 1515750322442.jpg (1200x900, 216K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSi57r93sU

>If you guys only knew...

Well to be fair, I don't want to.

A legal loophole exists in america that theoretically allows you to commit murder without repercussions due to your right to demand a trial by people living in the jurisdiction the crime was committed in.
Some legal jurisdictions such as national parks dont have any permanent legal residents and are only inhabited long term by park rangers that legally reside elsewhere.
So you can theoretically murder someone while on a hike in yellowstone and you wouldnt be able to be charged as no jury exists to convict you.
A book was written about a decade ago about this called Free Fire. To this day the loophole still hasnt been patched

Attached: 1535075141288.jpg (1072x1053, 76K)

Interesting. I read a story on quora written by a female ranger about the time she killed a serial rapist there while he was going to/was raping a victim. She herself was raped by someone during childhood too

Northeastern region is poorer than some sub saharan countries

would not believe even a second of that story. as far as I know the loophole hasnt been patched because its hasnt happened yet

Sounds like a work of pure revenge fantasy fiction.

We eat soup with our hands

t. pardola

Attached: brainlet 55.png (645x736, 195K)

Look, the first one already appeared haha

Attached: 1535932106707.jpg (470x470, 146K)

We consider Danes to be not very smart. In fact we have a saying in Russia "danes are dummies"

Attached: IMG_1672.jpg (848x1200, 854K)

Binland? :DD
HOLY SHIT I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS

Are you a northeastern nazi?