Why do they spread everywhere?

Why do they spread everywhere?

Attached: poland.jpg (1280x1280, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rk8JDQjpVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because their country it's a shithole.

money, polish currency is cheap compared to euro, gbp, usd you can work 3-4months in uk,germany,states and this will be more than you would made in 1year+ in poland

what's the average salary for a normal pole?
after taxes

Most skilled toilet plumbers in the world.
That's why there are no poles in India.

first you took our land
now you take our jobs
will you ever have enough?

you took their lives so you deserved it

about 2,5k-3k pln but many people work illegaly without paying taxes then its about 3k-4k
no fag we will never we are going to take that shithole that is your country get rid of you and your biggest friends from arab countries and take the land as our own, you are weak and pathetic and you deserve to be destroyed

we suffered enough

cool, how much to live on your own as a young male?

lol
not so many in Russia either

no, go home, you dont belong to germany

depends on the city, but to live comfortably on your own you need about 2,5k

3.5k for a reasonably comfy life in a big city that's not Warsaw
t. pole

cool, may move in the next september :3
krakow isnt too expensive, right?

i've heard mexicans get jobs that require you to speak spanish, is that right?

actually krakow is one of more expensive cities,
dont know about the job thing though

It's the most expensive city after Warsaw. There's a ton of jobs for native Spanish speakers, so it makes sense.

Jobs, like what? I've only heard of call centers lol.
Why are you on austria tho?
But how much to live on my on in krakow

>about 2,5k-3k pln but many people work illegaly without paying taxes then its about 3k-4k
Bear in mind he is probably living in some of the top 5 cities in Poland.
An average person earns about 2k PLN, which is 464 EUR at current rate.

dunno I can only tell you that in Warsaw (most expensive city) in am reting a room in a 5 room flat for 1,1k a month near the city centre and the rest is money for food, sports etc. but be cautious since you are foreigner it might be quite difficult for you to find a flat and landlords will want a way bigger deposit from you than from natives

nobody wants to live with Poles
not even Poles

t. Pole

Why do so many of them move to Chicago?

This

How do I become
1. Brit
2. German
3. d*tchMan
4. Russian
?

Why do krautniggers spread everywhere?

Attached: Cancerous parasites.jpg (1200x862, 462K)

Krákow it's big I guess? I dunno, everybody in my city mocks it for being small yet it has a bigger population than krakow so idk what europeans take as "top cities"

1,1k zlotty?
Euro? USD? 1,1k zlotty sounds too little desu.

shit, so i'd need afriend to help me out?

Not even kidding, the only pole friend i had wants to move to chicago after graduating, kek, she had a disgusting english so i'm not sure she will get a visa.
but i do desu. i want polish frens and live in pooland too.
how do i become
1. polish
?

Sometimes i dream move to a small Polish city to live a quiet and peaceful life...

Not sure if irony, but if you really want to you need to:
1.Emigrate to one of the following countires.
2.Pick up a job there.
3.Live there for a couple of years
4.(Optional)Get a spouse from that country.
5.Take some nationality, histroy test, apply for citizenship.
6.Done, you have successfully became one of the ones you mentioned.
Good luck.

>Krákow it's big I guess?
*Kraków
Large population for a particular country. Your country overall has a much higher population.

Kraków is big, and I would not be surprised by people ON AVERAGE earning 3000 zł/month, though outside corpos that's probably not the case.

>how do i become
>1. polish
It's a little hard to say, you'd simply need to resemble one of us in shit you say, shit you do, in mentality, common problems, the looks, etc. etc.

IT support mostly. I bet there's like 20 vacancies for Spanish speakers in KRK atm.
I'm working for a company based in Austria, travelling between here and PL.

Man, Russian villages look like they are literally from some failry tale. Why not move there?

Attached: Irina Shevandronova - In doctor's reception room in the Altai.jpg (1600x1320, 366K)

sorry for making it unclear zloty=pln=polish currency

of course it helps if you have some polish friends who can 'vouch' for you but I am not sure whether it will lower the deposit prices

you are more than welcome to move in brother

POLAND MENTIONED

oh fug, i messed the accent.
>ou'd simply need to resemble one of us
I'm not looking to get a super nice job at the begining, plus I'm very frugal even for a beaner.
KURWA, STOP OPRESSING ME, *MOVES TO GERMANY* WOW I DID BUILD MY COUNTRY ALL ALONE, EU GIVE MONEY.
Do I need the square head too?

IT support? I didn't study anything related to IT :(

that's too low, 1,1k zlotty will get you nowhere in here for renting.
my shithouse already costs that, and i live in a desert with high crime
desu this is so nice.
>prettier women
>better weather
>lower prices

>KURWA, STOP OPRESSING ME, *MOVES TO GERMANY* WOW I DID BUILD MY COUNTRY ALL ALONE, EU GIVE MONEY.

Stop being an arrogant fuck. Its not even funny, and its NOT how it went at all.

50% of people working in IT didn't study anything related to IT, including myself. Just don't be dumb.

>Do I need the square head too?
That's more a German thing, though we're so intermixed that some Poles get it too

Polish women are as pretty as any other ~North European women. Prices are low because of low quality of products.

No, Polish women are much prettier that fat kraut cows. And Prices are low because they are low, despite our quality being superior to krautnigger q.

Attached: Typical germanoid.jpg (450x600, 50K)

>low quality of products
That depends what brand... automotive industry here is non-existent. Our food's better though.

Desu I see lots of comments like pic related.
Noice.
May give it a try, will come with about 7-8k euros in savings to live for a while, i guess i could get a job within a year, no?
I ate once human meat because mom didn't knew what kind of minced meat she was buying, lol.
Nothing can be worse famalam.
btw the meat was okay.
Agree, german women are ugly as sin, even more than mexican women.
I see you guys are more squared than them, though i like that look.

Attached: pole delusion.png (1250x157, 21K)

Why don't you move to USA tho?

its not a monetary issues senpai. I really like poland, i really do, i'm such an absolute madman that i even began learnign polish.

Attached: nacho coronel.jpg (400x500, 71K)

Sure you could, one year is a lot of time. If you speak English on a decent level too, you should make it. Just learn some basics so that you don't sound completely clueless.
Also, wtf with the human meat?

>Mom buys cheap meat at the supermarket
>she prepares
>makes burritos with it
>we eat it
>found out later that it was human meat
grinding meat and selling it it's a cartel practice to dispose of bodies, lol.
it was 3 zlottys the kilo desu.

How did you even find out?

it made news, bit small news since it's common.
desu in retrospective it was pretty good meat.

Gotta take a closer look at the kebabs here.

I really doubt you'll find human meat there.
Anyhow, be sure to tell demn bigots they're appropiating mexican culture.

Attached: mexican cuisine.jpg (310x223, 25K)

umad?

Attached: 1530858083360.jpg (247x137, 7K)

Kind of obvious

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1660x1189, 313K)

Zakopane is the most expensive

Zakopane recently became somewhat popular among rich arabs, so prices there have gone through the roof

>KURWA, STOP OPRESSING ME, *MOVES TO GERMANY* WOW I DID BUILD MY COUNTRY ALL ALONE, EU GIVE MONEY.
>Do I need the square head too?
please don't come here
stay right where you are

>Zakopane
Someone got buried and you named a town after that dude?

Arabs, Nowi Ruscy, people from W*rsaw + Sławomir. Zakopane has got to be the worst place in Poland.

everyone here is a kind of plumber since sanitation is a base of civilization :^)

>Nowi Ruscy
I believe thy prefer Courchevel

You tell me, one is chancellor of your country.

>please don't come here
>stay right where you are
We have 11 million I think you should take.

95% of "Poles" who live in US can't even speak Polish
so yeah, you can keep those pitiful larpers, for we don't want them here

divide and conquer

Attached: overcome.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Diaspora reporting in. Z kant jestescie

Wracaj do Polski, patriota

po chuj
chyba zeby otwarzyc fabryke

cancer must spread

>Nowi Ruscy
I'm so, so sorry.

>we suffered enough
lol, I wish you suffered.

>analbanian

Attached: 34563456.jpg (600x582, 61K)

żeby otworzyć fabrykę trzeba mieć pieniądze i talent a ty wydajesz się nie mieć nic z tego.

It's OK Vladimir, this is what containment areas such as Zakopane are for.
btw are there ski resorts in the Ural?

Uncomparably better than Mexico for sure. To be honest our purchasing power is pretty high, but people keep going taking advantage of much higher wages abroad.

martw sie o siebie. niebawem moze ci dam robote w fabryce

>Ural
It's been nuked so many times I don't think humans live there. We have a steriotype here that uralians are dumb. Dunno about the resorts though, it's a heavy industry area.

I meant all our illegals most from Mexico and Latin America. You're right though we do have Polish illegals and Irish ones as well just nowhere near the number of Mexican ones. My sister taught Pre-K for two years in Brooklyn and one kid had a Polish mother and Mexican father.

ural don't have resorts just because it's fucked mountains
Caucasus has some, but for plebs like poles that go to Zakopane instead of Swiss Alpes

dasz to może dupy w niemieckim burdelu, w którym pracujesz.

Shame, it looks like a nice potential resort

Attached: Ural.jpg (783x435, 69K)

Polish guys are very cute, i know one.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 181K)

not enough Lebensraum

We spread so much because we hate polish people
pozdrawiam

Kebasa is the best, and chlep ( did I write it correct?).

Hey Polebros how's Wrocław in terms of costs and everything? I've been planning to move there but don't really know where, also interested in the call center jobs that I could possibly get being a native spanish speaker and all

Attached: comfy.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

almost
Kiełbasa, Chleb

also thanks for investing in Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=8rk8JDQjpVQ

Call centres in poland only speak polish. You realise that 99% of poland is made of polish speaking poles, right?

In terms of cost bretty high, think 400 euro for a decent 1-room apartment. In terms of everything, best city ever. Plenty of jobs for Spanish native speakers in IT support.
>t. from Wrocław

Your welcome! Love your guys, my ancestors from there. And I wish the nationalist idiots in both of our nations would stop to spread discord between us.

I'm the second generation of my family born here, my dad wants me to marry a nice polish catholic guy after I graduate. I'm only 25% Polish but I guess i should be fine. Which city is the best? My family is from the capital

Good christian hard working people tbqh

>I wish the nationalist idiots in both of our nations would stop to spread discord between us.
same desu, I do like Germany and would like us to be friends.
>Love your guys
a bit gay