Be Canadian

>be Canadian
>get bamboozled

Attached: ap071008047962.jpg (1199x899, 129K)

Imagine how that asshole shat himself seeing his face on tv.

he did like 5 years of jail and he's out

He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, was he?

>Neil's face had been obscured by a digital swirl in the photographs, but German computer experts at the Federal Criminal Police Office were able to reconstruct the original picture using techniques similar to Neil, but in reverse.
>German computer experts
More like "Any 10 year old who has touched image editing software before in their lives"

i doubt you could reverse that filter without somebody writing a swirl reversal script for you

yeah just unswirl it haha

yeah like why haven't i swirled a better pic which doesn't demonstrate my double chin and i had to apply some filters...

he doesn't look very happy to say that he's presumably fucking a kid in that picture (and if you are so willing to fuck a kid you would risk going to prison for life, you'd think he'd be happier). Some people are never satisfied

>somebody writing for you
Or you could just quit being a pleb and do it yourself.
If he wasn't a retard he would've used a method that destroys information like blurring instead of scrambling it in a predictable fashion.

Please write a script to unswirl the OP image

that was his avatar it doesn't mean he was supposed to fuck a child on it, he simply swirled it to hide his identity

it was a very complex thing to do back then

today it's easier with some software or deep learning

I think that with tensor flow + training a data set is the easiest way to get results here.

You can get some shitty result with photoshop too

i don't think it was a very complex thing to reverse a known lossless distortion algorithm neither that it would need any deep learning

can you please perform this easy task on the OP image?

you forget that the algorithm he used from some photoshop filter was literally known

With Photoshop CS5 at the time? I don't remember desu if you can swirl, but if you can, you just have to unswirl in the other side but it's a pretty tedious task

why should i? maybe if i also say that diving for 10 meters isn't that very deep you would urge me to dive lol

unswirl it for us again, smartass

no because there probably isn't any 10m deep body of water nearby nor would you record yourself
the easy task of unswirling this image however would be easy for you to prove by uploading the unswirled image ITT