Name 1 (one) more worthless shitcoin to hold than this

Name 1 (one) more worthless shitcoin to hold than this.

You literally can make more money with any single pnd shitcoin than being a vechain "investor" holding their worthless tokens.

Their whitepaper just revealed it has less than 1% ROI per year, even boomers would laugh at these petty gains.

Attached: 1519817562347.jpg (1024x682, 176K)

i knew it was a scam from day 1, never hodl chinkcoins ever

youre looking at dividends... a lot of coins dont even pay dividends. the ROI would be what the price of vet does.

>the ROI would be what the price of vet does

which is drop to 0 because nobody wants this chinkshit

>1% ROI
Wrong

I really like the concept.
Shame it's not on Bittrex.

Did you even read the whitepaper?

What Jow Forums says the white paper says
>1% ROI
What the white paper actually says
> [within four years ]business growth of 20 billion USD as
“VeChain GDP” running on VeChainThor Blockchain.

>Very interesting that the foundationdoeshave shareholders and it looks like the foundation will be earning the on-boarding fees. So the recent idea that the equity stakes were in a separate company with different priorities to the network seem to be blown out of the water.

You are not benefiting in any kind holding their useless tokens, the reall stake holders like jim breyer, tim draper and DNV GL are.

Have you?

>token holder don't benefit from Vechain GDP of "20 billion"

Attached: EXCEL_2018-05-20_11-06-42.png (1161x370, 37K)

which coin should i invest in OP?

It also says that the Foundation won't be paying any profits out to shareholders and all earnings will be reinvested in the platform.

so for 100000th time fudders btfo

Attached: 1520844942242.jpg (1066x600, 69K)

i wish it was on yobit
must not be big enough yet

in the form of pump and dumps coordinated with Jim breyer to reward him. this is why they are so vague

Attached: 1519867620927.jpg (482x427, 63K)

Jim Breyer checking in, i can confirm this guys theory.

Whoever made this calculation
>Pic related

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

how many FUD threads are you retards going to make? your coin is fucking DEAD

thanks for the criticism. you bring up some valid points

everyone posting that vechain is a scam wasnt joking and were telling the truth.
literally all u have to do is dyor to know to stay the fuck away from this shit.

So what you're telling me is you haven't been swing trading this based on the 1 day StochRSI since the end of Jan because you are a fucking moron.

>will take about 4 years to achieve business growth of 20 billion USD
So 20/4 or 20 at the end of 4 years? Who in their right mind predicts 4 years out in crypto?

Attached: Capture.png (496x180, 29K)

Ranjesh you should really console with your supervisors before you post fud next time, this is absolute shit tier. Smelled this bullshit a mile away

BBN

a real business?

ding ding ding
we have a winner
someone with a brain on Jow Forums. shocking

Uhh, turns out im the brainlet. Thought you meant 5.14$ without taking x100 into consideration. Seems about right actually.