Swedish TV show triggers chinks

whatsonweibo.com/satirical-swedish-tv-show-making-fun-of-chinese-adds-fuel-to-fire-after-tourist-row/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5F8DAdmCk4

After a controversial incident involving Chinese tourists in Stockholm, this time it is a Swedish TV show that is triggering waves of comments on Chinese social media for “insulting Chinese.” Diplomatic tensions between Beijing and Stockholm seem to rise as the Chinese embassy has published another safety alert for Chinese citizens in Sweden today.

Attached: 1517176343232.jpg (1000x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kZFFW_1537650642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedes can insult Chinese but god forbid if they said something about Africans or Middle Easterners.

Is it San Francisco?
liveleak.com/view?t=kZFFW_1537650642

The Chinese who can afford to go to Sweden are privileged people.

Do you even intersectionality bro?

hopefully that safety alert is to tell their citizens to act like considerate human beings when visiting. I still cant believe they have the balls to put the swedes in the wrong

the whole affair just fueled my hatred of chinks, they really are nothing but disgusting, scheming insect people.

Yikes

t. the pajeet posting with a Danish flag

>REEE DUMM CHINKS HOW DARE YOU CARE ABOUT THE PROSPERITY OF YOUR COUNTRY?!
>omg don't make fun of somalis it is so insensitive

jeg er dansk dit skævojede insekt
smut tilbage til dit lorte land

Wow Swedish TV looks like just a shitty copy of American's. They are literally monkeycopying America's comedy show. Such a shallow culture,but fucking Chinks have shit taste so they go there anyway.

Ahahah
fuck chinks

make fun of chinks more. they completely deserve it. make them more embarrassing

this is nothing tho compared to the anti japan riot chinks did in 2012. thats the final form of triggered chinks. otherwise they just act like spoiled kids like that because they cant accept the reality and themselves being embarrassed

What is wrong? Chinese aren't black enough or what?

funny,
shina is like a dog

"Another particularly sensitive issue, is that the show featured a map of China that did not show Taiwan nor parts of Tibet. "
HAHAHAHAHAHA based

Indeed.
They're the biggest group of tourists weeabooland gets and the main reason (together with koreans) why the Japanese government and press can boast about being so loved worldwide and receiving so many visitors.

*WHEEZING*

This video was fucking BASED. I'll translate it if enough people are interested.

(checked)
Pls translate

It's called a talkshow and this is the only one we've got.

>this is nothing tho compared to the anti japan riot chinks did in 2012. thats the final form of triggered chinks
That would be the riots in 1999 after we accidentally killed a Chinese journalist in Belgrade.

implicerer du at han ikke har ret?
bliver du bare autistisk når du ser et Svensk flag, eller hvad? Hvad prover du overhovedet på at kommunikere?

I like Chinese tourists. They only have one credit card, Chinese Union Pay, and since this is their only way to pay we can rip them off with service fees like crazy. Pretty nice!

>accidentally killed a Chinese journalist in Belgrade.
You bombed their fucking embassy.

>chinks screech at one death from a warzone
>dont give a shit about the literal hundreds of people that die everyday in chinkland from elevator malfunctions

i thought the swede was an arab at first. Why are swedes so "ethnic" sometimes? I honestly think that you fags were never white since based benjamin franklin called the swedes swarthy monkeys.

This is what chinese insectoids deserve

Attached: 1537392607012.png (1528x1184, 55K)

There is a 19th century poster advocating for Scandinavian unity. All three of the men on the poster looked like Jewish semites.

Well SD got 17% of the votes and now the Swedes are going berserk on foreigners

Here it is.

Attached: Skandinavism.jpg (444x640, 86K)

>Japan in charge of pointing out shitty copies of anything

Soon we'll reset the order in Midgård.

\o

Deutschland und Schweden über alles!
Wir müssen töten aller wiedenstand!

haha wickid video mannen
fett najs

this lol

Attached: Screenshot (268).png (1126x1080, 887K)

It's satire, the idea that we wouldn't be racist towards anyone except a certain group (Chinese in this case, which was their allogations) is what's funny. The Chinese don't seem to understand satire, and neither people on here it seems.

Everybody knows that Sweden as a whole is progressive and open for people to have all different kinds of sexualities and ethnic backgrounds, THAT'S THE JOKE

Based and redpilled, the yellow vermin must be purged

What does the chink mean by this?

Attached: 20180924_010509.png (1080x464, 65K)

>Swedes try to be funny
>triggers diplomatic tensions with a country of 1 billion

And they say Germans have a bad humour

why are east Asians such thin skinned little wimps? Every few weeks it's "chinks are mad becuase some Westerner dared to make fun of the PRC or point out human rights abuses", "nips are mad because some tourist acted silly in public and having enjoyment in public is greatry dispectfuru to the japanese nation", "sea chinks are mad because some dumb gap year student went nude on a mountain they worship even though worshipping a mountain is forbidden in the religion they claim to be (islam)"

they need to toughen up

is that logan paul

his behavior may be normal in your country but i bet he wouldnt never have acted like that in murica and if he did he wouldve gotten shot

Because they know they are inferior to us EVROPEAN BVLLS

>Scandinavians suddenly realizing how retarded Chinks are
Where were you when China pretty much stopped their relationships with Norway over a nobel prize?

The Idiom: The Frog in the Well – 井底之蛙 (jǐng dǐ zhī wā) – is a Chinese idiom that refers to a narrow-minded person who doesn't see the larger world around them.
He is a close minded Wh*toid, I guess

*You is
Fucking autocorrect

So he calls us narrow minded for telling chinks not to shit in street?

Not only that but you're pirates, it's part of your "seedy" character.
Mind you Chinese don't have stand up comedians in their country lolol

If it makes you feel better, I got a blowjob in Aokigahara. Is it socially acceptable?
If you want to have sex in that forest, go to pic related, it's deserted.

Attached: blowahara.jpg (1210x720, 197K)

i dont get what you are trying to say

>murica and if he did he wouldve gotten shot
depends on the state.

quality post

White dogs keeping the noble central kingdom now