Wake up

>Wake up
>This happens

What would your country unironically do?

Attached: chinese-invasion-australia-for-sale.jpg (684x396, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXAbm55DOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulate our Chinese brothers

Attached: navek02.jpg (296x600, 41K)

This

I just hope they hate chicanos as much as I do and if they do, I welcome them.

Nothing changes.

Celebrate

Murdoch media can't stop the PRC train bringing this place into the future

We would probably go to war with them. India would be the real mother fucker here, they'd 100% use this situation to go to war with China to eat up a lot of their land.

hot

Depends on who is invading.

your country

I guess I and many other's get drafted so America can assist it's ally Australia fend off the Chinese invasion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXAbm55DOE

BUILD LIBERTY PRIME AND CHINA PAY FOR THAT.

Wait for America to liberate us

That picture is communist and gay. Like there’s even a difference

Shoot the Ch*nks

Nothing. Because it already happened.

If we ever take up arms then I'm in, the only issue is that I'm a Chang as well so no militia is going to take me in.

Why would you attack your motherland

Fight

Probably will lose the war and I’ll start learning Chinese

Grab SKS and go innawoods. I'd rather live as a hermit than a slave to gook overlords.

Start learning mandarin again

NATO happens so I continue shiposting on Jow Forums

Do you forget about all the terible thing PRC have done?

>What would your country unironically do?
Prob just nuke anyone america asks us to , if were going out might us well take out our greatest allies enemies.

Attached: GuessIllDie.png (452x368, 129K)

fuck you faggot

Attached: cocksucker.png (208x375, 166K)

cool, wheres my mandatory chinese gf

Celebrate

Not care. I as an American only care about stuffing my vile, greedy face and am willing to serve anyone willing to put food in my mouth... Even the Chinese

Go about the day like normal knowing America probably fended it off and are probably finishing China off via nuke or forcing them to sign some treaty.

I would hope we would not be stupid enough to try to fight back. They could probably sink our country into the ocean.

Fucking jew

flee to Finland

Attached: 5D6A6D2D-44EA-4A7D-A685-AE128F1FE13C.gif (451x326, 35K)

lel retard

Attached: i was only pretending to be retarded cap.png (568x1023, 160K)

If you want to take the risk then go ahead.

Defend itself and keep them at bay until they get frustrated and nuke us

offer white women to the chinaman

I'm a white man

Nothing changes in my shithole city.

It has already happened to you. What did you do?

they have the advantage since they are not 56 percent asian

lel gook

Laugh because China can barely project power in a nearby sea, never mind to an island on the other side of the planet.

Attached: 1529845400717.jpg (663x900, 307K)

>what are ICBMs

I spend my spare time making pro-China posts online

China has no force projection and Australia is basically a natural fortress, logistically it's near impossible to invade and hold. China is after fresh water as well, not land. Something Australia doesn't have much of and would be cost prohibitive for Chinese to ship to China. This is why China is most interested in SEA and areas like Kashmir due to it's huge amount of fresh water.
China poses no threat to Australia in reality.

>What would your country unironically do?

In reality? Probably scream to NATO for help and get it and China would quickly crumble due to US naval dominance. In the situation China doesn't acutally have mass logistical and naval issues and can't rely on the US, Australia would probably sue for peace almost instantly. the ADF are a fucking joke and are complete garbage and have no actual way of defending Australia during a ground invasion. We don't even have mobile artilery ffs. Chinese rock up with a single WW2 Katyusha and they have more firepower than basically the entire Australian army.

Attached: 9859894-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 32K)

My country already surrendered and this regime are trying their hardest to be as anti-American and anti-West as they can be

Why don't they build a bunch of desalination plants? Considering their boner for infrastructure I'd've thought they'd've fixed their water safety by now

lmao who gives 1 shit

Good.
Fuck New Zealand and good riddance.

wait for the orders of our American masters

Silly me, i forgot Britain had no missile defence system

Attached: 1534353249443.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Alas, Chinese men do not rape like Japanese do. Sometimes being civilized makes you appear weak.

Attached: BasedISRpepe.jpg (320x320, 16K)

You don't already have one?