He is a linguistic cuckold forced to forsake his mother tongue and pledge verbal alliance to the Anglo in order to...

>he is a linguistic cuckold forced to forsake his mother tongue and pledge verbal alliance to the Anglo in order to communicate with any community of size or importance

thanks yankbros for making this a reality

Attached: 1441040052295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

its nice being the dominant language but i feel like a brainlet for being monolingual

I'm a proud Anglo

>MUH

You shouldn't feel stupid for being monolingual. You should feel stupid for being a yank

English is the greatest language in the world

Americans aren't anglos but they serve the commonwealth on this and other points (also the Jews)

>being a monolingual brainlet angloid subhuman
>being enlightened, multilingual, and high IQ
pick one

Who cares what slaves are saying to each other?

>its nice being the dominant language
mate your ancestors weren't anglo and you aren't anglo, you're just like the euros

it sucks speaking Normie: the language
whenever I'm travelling or don't want people to understand what I'm saying someone I always choose the language the less amount of people know, it's funnier that way
Like speaking Spanish with my Chilean bro at work, or speaking French when I'm in muttland
When someone says anything in english everyone understands him

I'm an Anglo

Attached: 23andme.png (932x344, 14K)

Why would anyone want to learn thirdiespeech?

Wow, don't cut yourself with those edges Abdul

monolingual damage control

People who aren't brainlets.

My favorite Jow Forums meme

As are you. It's so funny how you subhumans think you're actually distinct from each other. You're all practically identical, culturally & linguistically & genetically, doesn't matter if you're a native western e*ronigger or a diasporanigger. Stop larping.

MY NOT ANGLO ASS IS ON FIRE !!!!

Attached: 1513009150610.jpg (1665x682, 501K)

Tu t'es trompé de drapeau là mon chum, je suis Canadien par tout droit légal mais si tu me traiterais d'anglo dans la rue j'expédierais ton p'tit criss de crâne d'homme de Néanderthal sur l'asphalte en deux temps trois mouvements!

Attached: 1478109049412.png (584x717, 323K)

>CCTV surveillance state
>knives aren't allowed
>forks aren't allowed
>every country must speak the same language
>everyone must practice soulless subhuman anglo-american jewish culture
This is what all anglos want

>implying
You do realize I can spend my entire life without speaking English, and the only reason everyone speaks your language is because you're dumb monolinguals who don't understand anything else, right?

i butcher your language on a daily bases and use your own language to wish death upon you
dögölj meg féreg

Bazat și roșupastilat

>Britcuck so inept at the vocabulary of his mother tongue that he can't discern the difference between alliance and allegiance

Basiert und rotgepillt

Basado y rojopileado

Wrong one.

French Normans conquered England and gave them language, civil laws, culture, and even some cooking tips (which mostly went ignored).

French are the proto-anglos.

Attached: anglo domination remix.png (980x846, 115K)

time to start speaking french and embrace french-canadian culture

>get colonized by the BPC
>call others cuckolds
L O L

Attached: 一个怪兽…….jpg (960x850, 121K)

Lingua enim est simia anglicus

i used to feel bad about speaking english all the time in foreign countries but after learning languages a bit most people worth talking to speak english anyway

atleast noone understands me when gossiping in foreign places

Attached: 1437602761595.jpg (599x637, 197K)