If you live in a 1st world country and you're not happy, should you just kill yourself? I mean...

If you live in a 1st world country and you're not happy, should you just kill yourself? I mean, your existence is basically an insult to 3rd worlders who have to deal with actual suffering everyday, and would kill to be in your situation.

Attached: 1527173488709.png (600x632, 253K)

I suffer on America

Most Third Worlders live lives of pointless, lazy hedonism

Rich third worlders>>>> poor first ones

I understand your feelings leafbro, when you're not happy you need something to change in your life and change is hard so when you're trying new things just remember about happy days, do not suicide life is worth living.

Attached: 1536494600249.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Sadness is a luxury for the first world

What do 3rd worlders commoners feel when they are being treated like less than cattle in their day to day lives? Does the higher thinking part of their brain just shut off as a defense mechanism to stop them from killing themselves?

Going to a mental hospital is a thing you shouldn't disregard. It's not as bad here as it seems and you actually might not be beyond saving.

>forced to live the hedonistic and consumerist lifestyle
>insult to third worders
I don't really think so.

are you trying to summon the russian guy

The fact that my miserable existence infuriates about 2/3 of the global population is basically the only thing keeping me going at this point desu

Surprised he isn't here yet

Yes.

russia is not 3rd world

>F*rstoids finally starting to understand
Woah, took you long time

Attached: IMG_1655.png (379x551, 180K)

I would insult them more if I knew how

Why would you insult your fellow third worlders?

Attached: IMG_1654.png (477x477, 597K)

Please post this over and over again for the next 3 months.

Attached: 1514623242837.jpg (346x297, 35K)

Why?

Because they can't stomach the truth and find it offensive obviously

Attached: IMG_1505.png (706x292, 172K)

>dumb third worlders thing material wealth brings happiness
>dumb third worlders thing their desire will ever be satisfied

Attached: 1527800164855.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

I want a cute Russian boy to be my personal servant and sex slave. He must pour me a cup of tea every morning and throughout the day as I require. When I wish to rest my feet he must kneel down on all fours and be my footstool. I will sexually harass him as I desire and make him blush in public.

When it becomes dark I will take him down into the sex dungeon. There I will rip off his clothes and chain him up by his arms and legs. I will lick, suck and bite his nipples until his cock becomes hard. I will slap his cock for being naughty, then I will proceed to whip his buttocks until red raw.

I will untie him from the chains and force him to wear girly clothes in front of a mirror. He will get on his knees and slurp on my thick, meaty cock like a good sissy. Then I will bend him over and fondle his femboi cock and balls while wearing rubber gloves, then stick my fingers in his boipussi. I will then fuck him like there's no tomorrow and make him watch his own lewd expressions in the mirror.

When he is all tired out I will slowly massage his cock and make him squeeze out all his boy juice into a wine glass, making him groan in ecstasy. He will stroke my throbbing cock until I shoot a massive load onto his belly, then we shall make it trickle down into the wine glass to join his own cum. I will swish our cum around in the wine glass and then make him drink every last hot, sticky drop.

I will grab him by his now limp cock and lead him off to bed. I will lay him down, turn off the lights, kiss him goodnight, and then use his warm body as a soft pillow.

Attached: 2023.png (638x340, 169K)

Cringe

Attached: 1510987080144.jpg (1001x717, 109K)

Absolutely completely degenerative
Pray for forgiveness, come to light.

>it’s THAT anglo episode again
I don’t think mental hospital will save him at this point

Attached: D7E01812-2671-4036-BB64-C060D0981F32.jpg (750x750, 225K)

the problem is the west is on a rampage towards materialism (science and non-religion) and individualism (marxist equality). this leads to isolation a loss of meaning (nihilism). Like peterson said about that philosopher that talked about what would you do if you had instant gratification on everything? Instant sex food money luxury... your expectations go up and you lose all sense of value in any of it.

The best thing a westerner can do is leave the west. Ditch your smartphone and internet for a year and hike across mongolia or something. Drop acid at least once as well. You'll be amazed what your body can do when you take away the training wheels nanny state lifestyle.

There's fibreglass all over my legs

Attached: 1497928363954.jpg (600x600, 60K)

>and individualism (marxist equality)
this is part where i disagree
communists are all about being a collective and their opposite to individualistic

People who cannot handle the truth (no God, life is meaningless, universe is an uncaring void, etc) without succumbing to existential doubt are mentally and physically weak and do not deserve the peace, security, wealth and luxury given to them by the first world. This is because these things exist only as a result of accepting the truth about this world and using its implications (empiricism, democracy, etc) to better mankind.

meh i think its like a new age equality individualism thing. Everyone is their own individual but no one is any better than anyone else and so everyone operates as an identityless individual within the mass collective. collectivism is essentially identitylessness as the individual but they need to keep the individual thing going for the money (so everyone buys their own apartment, car, phone, etc)

you dont definitvely know those are truths and so are making a facetious statement. stay in school kid

What's stopping me faggot?

that's gay

Agree. Old safety systems provided by society (like religion, nationalism) is crumbling and replaced by materialism and individualism. The best word to describe would be collective individualism

Back to KC.

materialism is the new religion
inb4 muh science, science is agnostic, materialism is a firm belief

that's leaving aside the scientism thingy